Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Don't abandon php board
    #267351 -

Ok ok. I've been drawing a paycheck for professional programming since I was 15 years old in college, 1982. At first, as you may recall, I was gung-ho about the new software - then there were alot of problems with it. So I downloaded the demo code and found some things a programmer (19 years for me) finds unacceptable (according to my level of standards). The support library was riddled with dead links (a sign of sloppy work). If I don't like a piece of code after I get to know it - I don't like it; that's my opinion for the hell of it.

Ok ok. So this isn't a "Turn-Key" system, one that fires up and works perfectly from the beginning. Rather it's a "fixer-upper" that requires more work. I guess you can guess what I prefer... however I've spent most of my life designing custom software, maybe I can contribute. The stylesheet's are color & text regions + *.gif icons for the buttons. I've got 1000's of Corel buttons, maybe I will submit a stylesheet for your approval.

Ok ok. So now I know about the advertising. Being in business for myself I think about these things, satisfied there's no need to think about it anymore - there's no need to think about it anymore.

Consider this a "division by zero error" - 1/0

Life is so strange when your destination's unknown


--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bulletin Board Upgrade 3DSHROOM 1,982 17 06/19/03 11:50 PM
by matts
* Additional Stylesheets 3DSHROOM 1,128 3 11/06/02 10:30 PM
by boxtop703
* Mentor Program Jackal 1,069 2 01/22/03 09:18 PM
by Anno
* don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept
( 1 2 3 all )
Ojom 8,952 53 11/10/01 10:46 PM
by JackMehoff
* Re: This new board sucks Anonymous 3,528 15 02/10/98 01:53 PM
by Anonymous
* None or you give a shit about this board
( 1 2 all )
dimitri211 5,409 36 07/24/01 06:05 PM
by lichen
* Re: Casing msg board Aphex 1,011 4 02/10/00 01:44 PM
by Prellgott
* Board improvements 3DSHROOM 1,706 13 11/17/02 01:52 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
616 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.