Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals
    #4109271 - 04/28/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

About a month and half ago I let the stresses of life really get to me and had a kind of freak-out/nervous breakdown situation. Some parts of how I felt were actually cool. But other things were really getting out of control. If you've ever been in a situation where you didn't receive the pay you were owed at work you might understand how I felt. My temper is a little more intense than average and like anyone I hate feeling like someone is fucking with me. I became engulfed in rage for my employer. To the point where inflicting violence was not at all unthinkable. Actually, this same sort of thing happened to me years ago when I was living in Pusan, South Korea, teaching English. My boss their was a real slimy cunt and I still wish him ill. In fact, I hope he's dead. He would do this shit to his Korean workers where they would come in for their pay, and he'd say 'Just a moment' and make them wait for hours and then say, 'Oh I don't have it today.' He basically only hired women (besides me)so I guess he figured he could get away with that kind of shit. Well, I was aware of this so I clearly arranged the time when I would receive my final pay plus my thousand dollar bonus that I earned and needed. When that time came the motherfucker didn't have my money. God, I was enraged. The angriest I've ever been. I called him every name I could think of including racial slurs and everything else. I told him that when he opened his school the next day I was going to show up when all the kids are there and if he didn't have my money all those kids were going to get a front row seat to his beat down. I was prepared to kill him. I was that mad. When I got back to my room I even got a knife. At one point, I even slipped from consciousness, I thought that maybe I had snapped and gone and killed the fucker when I came to. I was beyond furious. But he had my money when I came by the next day and that was the way that story ended. Me with my cash, him with his life.

Fast forward back to the near present, about a month and a half ago as I mentioned, here in Japan. Here I was going through all this shit again. Pay was late three times. I wasn't fully enraged like in Korea but still I was boiling. Like I said, angry enough to inflict violence, but not to kill. But all this adrenaline from being so angry was pumping my body into an almost kind of euphoria like a euphoria of hate.

Again let me take this story to another time and place to explain about another time my blood was happy with hate. I was in Calcutta and I went to this religious festival where these people who worship the Goddess Kali were sacrificing goats on their official holiday celebrating their hatred for Islam (specifically Bangladesh). They had fifty or so goats outside at this temple and big swords. The goats symbolized the hated Muslims and one by one they took to decapitating every goat there. The goats were screaming. Piles of headless goats were still kicking. Blood was everywhere. I was the only foreigner. It was very intense. And it sent my blood into overdrive. I felt like a God myself just from watching it. I was powered by the hate. I felt indestructible.

So again back to the near present Japan. I had all this rage, right? Furious rage. I'm pumped with it. So I sit down next a creek, put on some tunes, take a couple synthetic Valium pills and start pounding the booze. Ooooohhh, I reached such a state of euphoria! It was incredible. And that was what got me thinking about something that's been in my head for quite some while. Legalization isn't enough. Of course it's in mankind's nature to experiment with drugs. Science needs to accept that and start researching and searching for the greatest highs possible through chemicals. If they could find away to pump all this stuff together. The feeling of power and the euphoria and combine it with the time expanding properties of psychedelics. Especially like with some of the stuff I've been reading on here about DMT and Salvia. Imagine the potential for at least creating the illusion (which is just as real as this illusion anyway) that you have 400 years to just chill by the stream and think and meditate! It's a way to combat the shortness of life! To stretch out happy moments and good feelings.

I know we're so far from it now. War on drugs and everything being the opposite of how it should be. But someday. Maybe in the next life  :grin:. We can dream of a world where Soma is a reality and everyone will at least get some cracks at happiness.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4110248 - 04/29/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

We all have all the time in the world.
No need to combat the shortness of life.

Have you really broken through to the other side on psychedelics?
If so, you know we have all the time of eternity on our side.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: mecreateme]
    #4110270 - 04/29/05 08:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ending the war on drugs is my number one concern, once the war on drugs is over we can start researching the greatest highs possible with or without direct government support. The war on drugs has been the most one sided war in history, if they want war, lets give them war. We need to make life worse than hell for anyone that supports the war on drugs.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: LSDempire]
    #4110602 - 04/29/05 10:39 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, and after a while they'll say to drug users 'Ok you won, lets legalize everything' :smirk:
I wish you were joking. If you were not, damn you're stupid.

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: Gus]
    #4110653 - 04/29/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you sound like a person who would like coke/meth

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: Gus]
    #4110680 - 04/29/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you're really interested in better living through chemicals, this site will tickle your fancy like no other.

The Hedonistic Imperative
http://www.hedweb.com/

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: mecreateme]
    #4112418 - 04/29/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
We all have all the time in the world.
No need to combat the shortness of life.

Have you really broken through to the other side on psychedelics?
If so, you know we have all the time of eternity on our side.

I've tripped hard on LSD, PCP and shrooms and I've felt the effects of the distortion and re-conceptualization of time and the space time continuum. That's a main reason why I have this interest and hope some day it will be researched in a scientific way without the restraints of idiotic fascist governments.

As far as 'having eternity on our side' I have to respectfully disagree. IMO, nothing could be further from the truth. Death and taxes, they say. Maybe someone can escape taxes but no force in the universe looms with more certainty or gravity than death. In this body at least we can be certain that we have no access to the infinite. For one of the few things that we can really be certain of is that death is upon us. How long we have between birth and death, however, is a matter of perception. That's a natural extension of Einstein's theory of relativity. Perhaps someday, we'll be able to extend our perception of how long the good times last.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: LSDempire]
    #4112493 - 04/29/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LSDempire said:
Ending the war on drugs is my number one concern, once the war on drugs is over we can start researching the greatest highs possible with or without direct government support. The war on drugs has been the most one sided war in history, if they want war, lets give them war. We need to make life worse than hell for anyone that supports the war on drugs.

Empire, It sounds like you're Hell bent on taking a radical approach to this problem. Let me first say that, I strongly discourage anyone from ever taking violent measures (or anything that could even be remotely associated with terrorism) to combat the war on drugs. [I know this is an international forum so let me apologize to all the non-American readers out there for focusing this section of the conversation on America issues.] These days the government is more armed and fired-up than ever to eliminate any kind of radical elements and I doubt that being an extremist will help your cause, although, I do believe that radical movements do serve a purpose and have a place in the big scheme of things. But these days, I think the best place for Americans to start is with the obvious: trying to decriminalize and/or to reduce the penalties for the recreational use of marijuana. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but imprisoning people for marijuana use and distribution is just fascist and evil. Legalize it, for God's sake.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4112513 - 04/29/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Right on, that's just the beginning though, they need to legalize (and regulate) all drugs as well as prostitution.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: My Utopian Dream for Better Living Through Chemicals [Re: freddurgan]
    #4112627 - 04/29/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

freddurgan said:
If you're really interested in better living through chemicals, this site will tickle your fancy like no other.

The Hedonistic Imperative
http://www.hedweb.com/

Fred, that is a very cool link. Thank you. What that guy is talking about, the rewiring of the human brain to alleviate suffering is dead on. It may be true the survival of mankind depends on it as well. I say that because of my concerns about weapon proliferation. Now they say that North Korea probably has nukes. Pakistan definitely has nukes. And no country can be contained in a time vacuum. Technology advances are the natural by-product of the passage of time. That mean as we move on into the future man's ability to destroy will continue to increase and spread. I've been to the A-bomb museums in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. At those places you can really get a taste of man's ability to destroy. And our ability to inflict misery on own species has amplified by millions since that time. The strongest bombs today have over three thousand times the explosive power of Hiroshima bomb. And there are a lot of them. Conventional nukes are just the trigger for hydrogen bombs. Then there's chemical weapons and biological weapons: sarin, anthrax, small pox and so on and then the things we don't know about and yet to be created. The way the human mind is wired we are certainly heading for destruction. As technology continues to unfold we're going to have to use it to change the way we feel and behave in a positive way. These days, the governments of the world go on and on investing in ways to kill and destroy. But researching drugs that have no other purpose than to make people happy is basically unheard of. The madness of it is plain to see. But on the other hand, we have made steps in the right direction. Especially, anesthesia. Imagine during the American Civil War: They didn't understand how bacteria was spread so doctors were passing on infections from patient to patient and then amputating infected limbs using a belt of whiskey to ease the pain! It's incredible what we take for granted. But it's also important that we envisage humanity in a happy future. Set the sails so we can get there someday.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4112633 - 04/29/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag