Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead, Phish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

very interesting dream i had last night!
    #2699446 - 05/19/04 02:07 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I had the most vivid/lucid dream, or whatever, it was SOOO freakin' wonderful...just gave me chills thinking about it and my eyes watered...hmmm, odd.

anyways...

what i remember...
first i was in what was my home town, wauwatosa, but some actual stuff was there, some was made up. It was summer, but very tropical outside (i live in wisconsin, not a tropical place). It was beautiful, nice blue sky, lots of bright green plants growin, just beautiful out. And i don't remember exactly what i was doing, but for some reason i was cutting through back yards. And the yards i was cutting through had a few feet of snow in them, even though it was summer. The houses were all back to back that i was going through, but in the other side, the other yards had no snow...and the snow was not cold. Anyways, i was cutting through a yard, and a saw an old lady looking at me so i jumped into the snow andi was buried in a couple feet of snow, and i curled up into a ball facing up. And i saw her wander over to me and look down at me. But she asked what i was doing, i said "i dont know" and she invited me inside after some nice small talk and i came in. Her husband, an old fellow too, was talking to me about music and he was into Phish, Trey Anastasio Band, Grateful Dead, etc. And i was getting into many great conversations with him about music and such and was loving it.

after a little bit, i left and right as i walked out the front door and into the street my dad drove by. He picked me up and we went home. I forget what happens here.

Later on/next day, me and my dad go back and we all talk and have fun and eat. My dad leaves, cause i wanted to walk somewhere. But i was cutting through the backyards again, no snow at all this time. And after a few yards there is this train bridge, that just pretty much appeared, but its a real bridge thats in wauwatosa. It's a really cool bridge, and in my dream the whole area around the bridge was correct, except to the far left of it and the far right, otherwise it was all generally the same. Excpet for beautiful plants growing all over the bridge. I walk towards the bridge, and that's all i remember of that.

Next thing i remember, i'm at a 5 star hotel with my dad, 2 friends, i can't remember which though. Anyways, this hotel is MASSIVE and absolutely amazing. Even though i was underage, my dad got a bunch of liquor for me. Me and my friend drank some, but i wasn't drunk in the dream. I remember always wandering around the hotel, and one time i passed manager guy and he looked at me like i was in REALLY big trouble so i scurry off kinda, but he follows me, and tails me really close and i would peek back every once in a while and it looked like iwas gonna get in a lot of trouble. So i get to the big stair set which leads to my room and i start running up it, i look back and now there are 5 more people. And they are CHASING me up the stairs and i'm frantically trying to open my door and one of them grabs me from behind and faces me to the main guy. He turns to another employee and grabs something. And says "you forgot this" and it was a bottle of liquor. And they all walked away. I was freaking out hardcore cause i thought something was gonna happen to me and couldn't believe they did all that just to give me a bottle.

So i go in my room, put the bottle in there, and all i remember is wandering around more.

Another part, me and a friend are running aroudn a weird part of the hotel for some reason. He's far ahead of me and goes down a small hallway at the end of a really long hallway. I stopped running and was walking then. Down this whole huge long hallway, there were washing machines or something lined down the whole right side...i think they were washing machines, otherwise something like them that were big cubes. And close to the end of the hall way, there is this really hot girl sitting on one. And i walked by making a weird noise that was intended to mean "i'm checking you out and your hot"..haha, i don't know how to describe it, but in the dream it worked. And so she grabbed my shirt and was all into me, and i started macking on her. I think we made plans to do something, and then i left to go to my room...and i don't remember what happened.

that's all i can remember.

now that i think of it, i vaguely remember a part where i am in a city at a festival similar to Summerfest here in Milwaukee. With bands, beer, lots of people, food, etc.

but now that i think of it, AGAIN, in these neighborhood's that i dream of, there has always been re-occuring houses, the streets are like always the same so it's like i "know" the neighborhood.

and thinking of this dream is giving me chills a lot and makes my eyes water, i'm not crying but makes water form in my eyes...i don't know whats up with that, i remembered the dream better this morning, but it was an insane dream, but was awesome.

what i'm thinking about though is that a number of my dreams recently have had my dad in them, sometimes we get in really big fights, and sometimes we are cool, which is similar to the relationship we have which is we will get in huge fights that will last awhile and then all of a sudden be cool and everything will be fine until we fight again.

i really wish i could "video tape" my dreams or something, or have someway to record them where i could watch it...i would do anything to be able to do that. I also really want to find out what some of my dreams mean.

In this dream, some of it was pretty trippy (ex: when i was curled up in a ball in the snow looking up at the woman, it was such a CRAZY perspective, i don't know how to describe it well, but she seemed like she was towering over me and it was just trippy; or the tropicalness and all the beautiful green plants.), some of it was really frightening, like when i was being chased, and some just really odd, but fun.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: very interesting dream i had last night! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2699596 - 05/19/04 02:43 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting. you have very vivid dreams my friend, impressive recall. Thanks for the story.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: very interesting dream i had last night! [Re: KackleDude]
    #2701055 - 05/19/04 01:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i had another crazy dream last night that i can't really remember anymore, i could for a while when iw oke up this morning...i've been having really interesting dreams lately.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: very interesting dream i had last night! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2701118 - 05/19/04 01:57 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It's really awesome when you remember your dreams so vividly upon waking up. I have spurts where I will remember every single detail of my dreams for a few weeks, and then several weeks where I can't recall a thing. Maybe it has to do with hormone balances or something.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: very interesting dream i had last night! [Re: MOTH]
    #2701156 - 05/19/04 02:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yes it is. there needs to be a dream recorder thing...i'm gonna invent it.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Grateful Dead, Phish

Community >> The Pub