Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Just Smoked. Head hurts.
    #4109490 -

Hey, I just smoked some pot, and now my head really hurts. My eyes are also ridiculously bloodshot. I didn't think I smoked that much, but I'm pretty high. Is everything ok?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109501 -

I just looked it up and it seems similar to an anyeursim... I'm pretty scared now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109503 -

no, your head is going to burst and your eyes will pop out of your head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109504 -

Does your weed have seeds in it?

Did you smoke one?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: FractalDust]
    #4109505 -

I didn't think so, but if it did?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109508 -

Should I take some alieve?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109515 -

Wow, it really hurts... I mightve smoked a few seeds... I'm sorry but I'm pretty desperate for help. What should I do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109532 -

The seeds will give you a splitting headache.

Try not to do that. 

Drink some water and smoke a clean bowl :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: FractalDust]
    #4109540 -

This is literally the worst pain I've ever experienced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109572 -

Worst pain ever?

In that case You should seek some medical attention maybe? :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: FractalDust]
    #4109683 -

have you smoked the same batch before? if so...your going to be fine. Just chill for an hour or so...walk outside if needed. You might have just smoked too fast.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4109836 -

just wondering how you ended up feeling?

you won't get an aneurysm from smoking pot, that's for sure. i'm sure by the time i've posted this, you found out you'll be alright, but i'm still curious as to how it all worked out?


--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4110116 -

You're fine. THC is a vascodilator = causes headaches, red eyes.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: gdman]
    #4110117 -

wow, sounds like a good morning to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: Retired]
    #4110175 -

Jeez. What a thread.


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: mecreateme]
    #4110278 -

you're fine. if you die.. you'd be the first. Sit down and have a cup a' joe.

Sammy


--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: Sammy]
    #4110293 -

dont freak out man, its all good in the hood. you will be fine


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: danlennon3]
    #4112773 -

Ah, yea, I ended up passing out... pretty much literally. It hurt insanely bad but I'm fine now, just a mild headache still. I've been buying it from the same people, and it usually doesn't have any seeds so I didn't think twice. Thanks for the help though, I was definitely pretty scared before I came here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4112814 -

I'm sure I've accidently smoked seeds before and never had a problem like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Smoked. Head hurts. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4112861 -

I've purposely smoked seeds out of laziness before and never had any problems. They usually only burn a bit anyway, I doubt it was smoking seeds that caused any problem.

I've gotten headaches after smoking weed, and drinking a few glasses of water helps. If the problem persists, I usually eat some food and drink some more water, and by then I'm fine. :shrug:

I always just thought the headaches were from dehydration, as it seems the smoke or such dehydrates me, but it may be something else in your case.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aneurysm via Shrooming !? Light 3,453 16 05/23/04 07:49 AM
by Xlea321
* SERIOUS QUESTION! Do "Trippers" suffer from headaches??
( 1 2 all )
ClusterHeadaches 8,428 34 10/09/03 04:14 AM
by orizon
* Hardcore headaches and nausea on the tail end... Uncle_Pussy 1,814 7 07/01/02 02:21 PM
by Ripple
* I've got a really bad headache Phychotron 1,622 5 10/29/02 09:34 PM
by Peaceful_Nomad
* Headache after trip? Cuthulu 1,123 8 07/03/03 10:39 AM
by Boppity604
* Do you get headaches the day after tripping? blueloon 4,413 11 09/30/04 08:06 PM
by browndustin
* Smoke Shrooms lodi_dodi 2,592 12 08/01/02 07:39 AM
by UFOz8MyGoat
* What to do about a perpetual headache on shrooms?? MOTH 3,857 16 09/17/03 10:57 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,065 topic views. 1 members, 20 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.