Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Headache after trip?
    #1679643 -

Had a good time yesterday, but afterward I began to get a headache which got progressively worse. I went to sleep with it, but it woke me up about three times. It feels a bit milder this morning, but its still there. This is the first time I have had a reaction like this. Sound familiar to anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? [Re: Cuthulu]
    #1679719 -

Probably dehydration. I'd drink more water

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? [Re: incog]
    #1679762 -

I concur, I get it all the time when im out on this piss....


--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1679885 -

I could happen :rolleyes:

After a day of sleep/food/water you should be fine...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? [Re: Cuthulu]
    #1679940 -

Dehydration, as mentioned.
Drink plenty water during and after tryp.

Good luck



--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? *DELETED* [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #1680411 -

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? [Re: nothing]
    #1682810 -

People should take doing drugs like they treat excercising. Always drink water, always have it handy. *grins*

...I bet camelbaks would be pretty popular among the rave crowd...


--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? [Re: Sev]
    #1683340 -

I can only agree with what has already been said. I used to suffer big-time with hangover-style headaches after tripping. I have a litre of Evian with me everytime I trip - does the trick. :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headache after trip? [Re: Jackal]
    #1683649 -

I never had headaches after trips, but I still get headaches after good night of smoking herb.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* massive headache DinnerAndAMovie 764 6 12/14/02 10:49 AM
by DinnerAndAMovie
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,419 23 12/30/22 04:31 PM
by TerdleMountain
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,275 14 07/12/22 10:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,972 42 10/11/23 04:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Trip Level? optikal_trip 6,351 10 01/04/22 10:26 AM
by candyman345
* Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
Cosmic_Monkey 19,483 27 05/30/20 06:01 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Tripping Solo?
( 1 2 3 all )
Bigwelby 17,803 48 05/14/24 11:52 AM
by CHUCK.HNTR
* What to do about a perpetual headache on shrooms?? MOTH 3,859 16 09/18/03 12:57 AM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,123 topic views. 3 members, 104 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.