Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sperm Bank
    #4093764 -

As it is unlikely (though not impossible) that I will have children; should I donate sperm to pass down my incredible genetics ? Do I owe the human race at least that much?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4093783 -

:shrug: If nobody agrees with you for those reasons, you'll at least get some $.

Think of it this way; you're making people happy, and getting paid to masturbate.


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4093792 -

Your genetics suck.


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Droz]
    #4093804 -

Have you seen me? :smile: (or you didn't quick reply)


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4093816 -

Or the government could take your genes produce a clone and to mind control testing on your clone only to turn around and control you.


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4093836 -

Swami said:
As it is unlikely (though not impossible) that I will have children; should I donate sperm to pass down my incredible genetics ? Do I owe the human race at least that much?



yes.

we need more intelligent minds, especially since the vast majority of those who breed are the pond scum of the gene pool.

but fuck raising kids. Just make your donation to the bank and make some lesbian couple raise the bastard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4093863 -

I say keep your sperm to yourself.


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Droz]
    #4093878 -

but what about the Red Menace?!?!

those commie bastards are going to win simply by outbreeding us! Who is going to fight for our precious oil? Redneck trailerspawn? We're doomed!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4093895 -

I'm a commie. Die american.


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Droz]
    #4093909 -

Sperm Bank... commie..

:smirk: How appropriate. :smile:


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Droz]
    #4093912 -

whatever.

in Star Trek, the Enterprise always triumphs over the Borg.

so nyah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4093916 -

I'm sorry your belief system has to tie around labels you get from movies.
Sorry.


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4093919 -

!!! That proves that Democracy always wins over Fascist philosophy without a doubt....

Accept when it takes half the world to dismantle it... and, uh... nevermind.


--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Droz]
    #4093935 -

Droz said:
I'm sorry your belief system has to tie around labels you get from movies.
Sorry.



may the force be with you. free your mind. get your groove back. show me the money. if you build it, they will come. ET phone home.

oh yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4094282 -

Personally, I don't believe much of your style of thinking is generated from your genetics. I'm sure there is some influence there, but I think the fact that you won't be raising the child gives it a pretty good chance of ending up very unlike you.

Can't say for sure, of course.

Edit: Removed unnecessary babble...

Edited by JacquesCousteau (04/25/05 06:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4094304 -

Can't hurt, right?


Can't say I've spent time actually looking for a sperm bank but I'm sure that if I found one I'd swing by real quick. I mean.. hell, what other bodily fluid can you get payed to donate, plasma?
and when you start comparing walking out of a place with 50 bucks feeling light-headed and woozy, or walking in feeling yourself and out with 50 bucks? whew.

Of concern would be your powers of mind control, obviously.


--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4094452 -

No! Too much sperm floating around getting into trouble as it is. You have no more to give than anyone else. So I suggest making a really valid act for life and keep it in yer pants. :grin: :heart:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4094590 -

Whenever contemplating the subject of sperm donation, I invariably come to the conclusion that it is best to eliminate the middle man... I also try to do as much charity work as possible.


--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4094651 -

Swami said:
As it is unlikely (though not impossible) that I will have children; should I donate sperm to pass down my incredible genetics ? Do I owe the human race at least that much?



If you think your genes carry something that would benefit the human genepool, then I think you do have a duty, but it is difficult to know if your genes could benefit human race or not.

I'd say don't do it cause you can never be sure


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sperm Bank [Re: Swami]
    #4095310 -

Describe what the specs and descriptions of the "donor" would look like on the "catalog" that women will browsing through, when they come across you.



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sperm Bank Full, No More Blue Eyed or Redhead Donors Wanted DiploidM 1,733 6 09/21/11 12:10 AM
by Humility
* societies hate twrds gay and lesbian people
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
skatealex2 3,041 82 03/19/10 03:44 PM
by Icelander
* The Sociological Benefits of Lesbian Sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
deCypher 7,287 69 04/15/10 10:01 PM
by andrewss
* Sperm, the book... peace_n_love 495 2 03/24/06 11:42 AM
by BlueCoyote
* High School Cancels Prom Over Lesbian Couple OrgoneConclusion 467 8 03/12/10 10:18 AM
by MushroomTrip
* On Faith and Bank Accounts DiploidM 601 8 02/09/08 09:52 AM
by backfromthedead
* Man Robs Bank .. jivJaN 852 17 06/26/11 09:15 PM
by Rahz
* are women primarily responsible for evolution?
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 3,337 24 01/26/08 04:59 PM
by backfromthedead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,353 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.