Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Shroomery is in danger!!!
    #408963 -

OK, well since me and 3D took over we've been making moves to ensure the future of this website. We've added advertisements from our friends who run businesses involved with our hobby.

Well sadly I have to announce this, as of today September 30th, 2001 the Shroomery faces its biggest challenge yet.

I have to come up with $1,000 US dollars, if not this website will shut down. I've been funding this website out of my own pocket for a while now, and when Aphex gave me control of this website he obviously knew that the future of this website was all about getting $$$ to continue this unique community.

I've literally been paying money that I don't have, and all because I figured that eventually things would turn around and I would get enough monthly income to support this website.

If you honestly want this community to continue I urge you to donate to our cause, paypal accepts any donations VIA thor@shroomery.org

I hate more than anything to ask for help, I've always felt that no matter the situation I could work it out on my own, but today I face a seriously tough situation. I've litterally put my ass on the line with my Visa card, and now I have either 2 choices..... Sell my personal belongings to pay the ever increasing bill, or shut down the shroomery and survive.....

I'm sorry but even with my love for this community I must choose my own life over all yours, and its one of the toughest days of my life financially.

If you want the shroomery to live, please give generously to the Shroomery at the www.paypal.com ...... If not, please say your farewells to this community, our time is short.

No matter what happens I have to say this, I've learned to love a community of people so varied and unique that I don't think in a life without the shroomery I would have had the oppertunity to experience so much, I've met some amazing people and gotten a chance to meet so many of you either in person or via the net........

I hope things continue, if not I hope we can all continue somewhere else.... the Forest Floor which is run by Eddie is a great community and if we don't find a future here we can all find ourselves at www.theforestfloor.com

To all of us, please accept my personal apology, I feel that I've let you all down. I took this job hoping beyond all to make this place safe and secure. I realize now that is more of a difficult task than I imagined.

When the Shroomery goes down, we will save all our info, one day in the future we will get the help we need and one day we will rise again!

My thanks to all you moderators and all of you who have done so much to bring the power of magic mushrooms to the world.

One day we will realize how important the magic mushroom is to us all.

My thanks for our time together, its been an experience I won't ever forget!

Cheers,

Thor........


_______________________________________
Webmaster of the Shroomery
thor@shroomery.org
http://www.shroomery.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery is in danger!!! [Re: Thor]
    #409077 -

Shit... I just found this site last nite and thought I was going to like it... I suggest you have a raffle or something. Noticed one of your vendors is doing that... Surely you can come up with something...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery is in danger!!! [Re: ElPrimo]
    #409154 -

:(


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pictures in The Shroomery. What is acceptable??? Cornholio 1,233 7 08/31/03 03:26 PM
by fireworks_god
* Terrorism: The Word Itself is Dangerous Prodijal_Son 817 3 05/02/03 09:07 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* The September 11 X-Files wingnutx 1,591 9 08/17/03 01:34 AM
by BleaK
* Johnny "Taliban"... Lets introduce some facts...
( 1 2 all )
Mklangelo 4,778 32 03/07/02 12:18 AM
by saturnalone
* SEPTEMBER 11th , FACTS, wether you WANT to belive or not....
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 2,294 21 12/20/03 10:03 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Have you accepted Jesus into your Heart?
( 1 2 all )
nugsarenice 2,697 31 02/09/02 01:38 PM
by Innvertigo
* The Legality of Shroomery Sponsors f8L 1,026 10 11/17/03 12:57 PM
by mr freedom
* Bush's movements and actions on September 11th
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 4,422 71 05/13/03 01:57 PM
by Edame

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
814 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.