Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I can't stay here much longer, Melinda
    #4083291 -

The sun is getting high
I can't help you with your troubles
If you won't help with mine
I gotta get down
I gotta get down
Gotta get down to the mine
:gd_icon: :tripping: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: notapillow]
    #4083301 -

kthxbye :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #4083315 -

:bow:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4083342 -

dear sweet pub : :sad::
i weep for thee


--------------------



Edited by notapillow (04/21/05 11:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: notapillow]
    #4083351 -

Lotta poor man make a five dollar bill
Keep him happy all the time
Some other fellow making nothing at all
And you can hear him cryin...

"Can I go buddy
Can I go down
Take your shift at the mine?"


...Yes I know I skipped a verse.



--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: notapillow]
    #4083498 -

Melinda is a pretty name. I think I'd stick around for a girl named Melinda.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: Adden]
    #4085379 -

Quote:
Melinda is a pretty name. I think I'd stick around for a girl named Melinda.




I don't know man, I'm pretty sure the Melinda in Dylan's "Just Like Tom Thumb Blues" was a Mexican prostitute:

Sweet Melinda
The peasants call her the goddess of gloom
She speaks good English
And she invites you up into her room
And you're so kind
And careful not to go to her too soon
And she takes your voice
And leaves you howling at the moon


And then of course there's always the Melinda from Peter Rowan's "Sweet Melinda", which makes Melindas sound like a hell of an institution:

Sweet Melinda, won't you
come to your window tonight
I want to hold you tight, tonight

Sweet Melinda, won't you
come to your window tonight
everything'll be alright, tonight

I been wanderin' oh so long
I lost my way in a raging storm
light a candle in your window in your window tonight
light a candle let me see the light

Sweet Melinda, won't you
come to your window tonight
oh the moon is shinin' bright, tonight

Sweet Melinda, won't you
come to your window tonight
I want to hold you tight, tonight
oh tonight

I been wanderin' oh so long
I lost my way in a raging storm
light a candle in your window in your window tonight
hold it hight so I can see the light

Sweet Melinda, won't you
come to your window tonight
I want to hold you tight, tonight

Sweet Melinda, won't you
come to your window tonight
everything'll be alright, tonight
alright tonight
Sweet Melinda



--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: notapillow]
    #4085536 -

Good song. Good thing I don't have to return to the mine until monday. Hello weekend.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4085550 -

:thumbup: very nice pillow!

Hey KC....  how are things on your side of the lake?

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: kindkesey]
    #4085552 -

Hey KK. Things are alright this side of the lake. Lots of good music coming through. Can't wait to see you this summer.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4085559 -

Kool....  yeah i can't wait to get over there, were gonna get some jammin done this summer!

should we jack pillows thread?

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: kindkesey]
    #4085578 -

Quote:
should we jack pillows thread?



Consider it jacked. Pillow's gonna be mad.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4085598 -

pillow should be proud we jacked his thread, i sure he wont find out for awhile, cauz he's at cub scouts right now!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stay here much longer, Melinda [Re: kindkesey]
    #4085683 -

kindkesey said:
pillow should be proud we jacked his thread, i sure he wont find out for awhile, cauz he's at cub scouts right now!

:smile:



:shocked: :mad:


:wink:
if by cub scouts you mean smoking dank and playing bass :sun:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the longer you hold it in...
( 1 2 all )
twigz 3,125 27 09/22/04 11:11 PM
by wandrnshaman
* WTF? Why can't I go longer?!
( 1 2 3 all )
mushiemountain 2,987 59 01/18/06 08:31 PM
by mushiemountain
* i don't think I have too much longer to live
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 2,585 39 05/06/06 08:15 PM
by DoctorJ
* The Shroomery experiment - How much longer do you think it'll last?
( 1 2 all )
Sillicybin 4,582 39 02/24/16 01:00 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* It's official. I no longer believe.... Left Nut City 872 9 07/19/06 10:02 PM
by kake
* deciding to wate a little longer.. PreparationH 506 1 04/09/05 11:50 PM
by gdman
* sugar magnolia gdman 890 6 12/28/03 06:03 PM
by HeavenlyBlue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,010 topic views. 5 members, 66 guests and 266 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.