Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
a little help withh sweeping a girl off of her feet.
    #4038304 - 04/10/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

so the other day, last night actually i told a good friend that i had a thing for her. we were both kind of drunk at the time but i did mean it. she kinda dismissed it saying she just thought of me as a friend and all.

there wasnt any chance in hell that i was giving up that easily, and i'm pretty sure that shell give me a chance.

so i was wondering if yall had any suggestions that would help, like guys ... what have you done to get the girl
and girls what has gotten you swept off of your feet?

we go out and party almost every weekend, and next weekend were going out to a festival down south and camping out there for the weekend. i dont think that anyone else is coming with either... that is unless she changes her mind because of what i said last night.... which i dont think will happen.

ideas?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: a little help withh sweeping a girl off of her feet. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4038306 - 04/10/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

find out her fave flower and get her it. no roses. unless theyre her fave

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: a little help withh sweeping a girl off of her feet. [Re: Yarry]
    #4038310 - 04/10/05 07:01 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yarry said:
find out her fave flower and get her it. no roses. unless theyre her fave

So unoriginal

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4038314 - 04/10/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

thats a little cut and dry... although i could sneak some into the car this weekend and give her them down while were camping.. :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4038318 - 04/10/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yae man dont jus give it to her. surprise her.

as for my the girl i really like jus called to ask if i could help her with some school shit tommorow and i think i fucked it up.  :frown: shes really shy and i wasnt quite sure what to make of our convo, twas short tho.

damn shy girls are so  hard to read

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4038344 - 04/10/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

shes actually not too shy, shes not a ho either, but she will randomly make out ith dudes at parties after she gets all wasted and shit.

normally im a really shy guy, and i will just give up on a girl, just like that. but not this time, not a chance in hell, some odd confidence filled up in me today. :smile:

all this morning she was bitching about how she needed to get laid, and so on and so forth, and i think that she might have thought thta i was tryingn to get with her, even though she knows im a virgin and dont want to have sex unless its someone im "with"

actually most of the morning after the party we went to (crazy psy trance shit) we were out drinkin the last of our beer out in the forest preserve talking aobut what our perfect date would be, and how she wanted a relationship but didnt see the right guy. then described the right guy, and basically described the type of guy i am.

talking aobut how there arent any guys out there that would treat a girl right now a days and take care of her. i said that i was like that, and she agreed....

weird morning.........

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4038354 - 04/10/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

dont get yer hopes built up too much tho brother. i had a situmation like that. she described her ideal dude, and it was pretty much me to a T.

but she kept fuckin around with all the wrong guys, all the guys that were bad for me.. i ended up givin up on her... theres alot more to the story but yea..

i hope yers works out diffrent

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4038363 - 04/10/05 07:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

who knows man, she does seem to like the "asshole " guys while saying that she wants a nice one...

but there is no chance im giving up on this, not takin no for an answer :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4038369 - 04/10/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

dont give up on it, but on the same token dont lose a friend over it!

best of luck bro!

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4038394 - 04/10/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was in that situation and got fucked. Don't let that happen to you.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4038397 - 04/10/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

care to explain?

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4038400 - 04/10/05 07:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you make it seem like this chicks a friend of yers. if she absolutly doesnt wanna be with yuo you gotta accept that. dont annoy her to the point of losin her as a friend.

im sure you wont, jus sayin is all

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4038402 - 04/10/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

once you have sex it changes the friendship. thats what happened to me, and now it sucks.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: a little help withh sweeping a girl off of her feet. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4038407 - 04/10/05 07:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

actually we have been friends for a few months... im not sure how many... somehow we just met one day and never stopped hanging out.....

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4038419 - 04/10/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

+1

--------------------

Edited by HELLA_TIGHT (04/10/05 07:37 PM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #4038422 - 04/10/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
shes actually not too shy, shes not a ho either, but she will randomly make out ith dudes at parties after she gets all wasted and shit.

She sounds like she isnt ready to settle down yet :shrug:

Quote:

all this morning she was bitching about how she needed to get laid, and so on and so forth, and i think that she might have thought thta i was tryingn to get with her, even though she knows im a virgin and dont want to have sex unless its someone im "with"

You are the perfect catch for a young woman.

Quote:

actually most of the morning after the party we went to (crazy psy trance shit) we were out drinkin the last of our beer out in the forest preserve talking aobut what our perfect date would be, and how she wanted a relationship but didnt see the right guy. then described the right guy, and basically described the type of guy i am.

Loomk out!

There's the bait.

Quote:

talking aobut how there arent any guys out there that would treat a girl right now a days and take care of her. i said that i was like that, and she agreed....

Weaving the web.

Jiggling the lines.

Beware!

I can see a broken heart in you future if you get with her.

:sad:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: a little help withh sweeping a girl off of her feet. [Re: niteowl]
    #4038435 - 04/10/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

better to have loved at all then to never have loved at all...

"
Quote:

You are the perfect catch for a young woman. "

is this some sarcasm???

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4038437 - 04/10/05 07:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

oh im also about 2 years older than her

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: a little help withh sweeping a girl off of her feet. [Re: niteowl]
    #4038439 - 04/10/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yeah. relationships with friends don't seem to work out very often.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #4038467 - 04/10/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

is this some sarcasm???

No.

Women can be very manipulative.

I was in a similar situation when I was 19.

Being with a virgin is a temptation for some women.

They tell you "your the man of my dreams" fill your head full of smoke and hormones.

Have sex with you.

Then you catch her with you friend/other guy.

It is WONDERFULL when you getting sex daily.

It HORRIBLE when you catch her with someone else.

Be careful.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]