Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepsylo330
salvia splendens
    #401386 - 09/23/01 06:01 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

hey pipol; I was just checkin' some info on salvia divornium, and I found some stuff on Salvia splendens. Seems real cool, effect not as "POUM!!" as the divornium (I might try that later, mind). Found a lot of info on how to grow the stuff (seems pretty EZ) on "normal" sites, but not too much on the effects . Keep on finding the same trip reports, and I wanted to know if anyone overhere ever tried it, with description of effect (how long, "complete outaspace" or subtle-mild-E-or-Shroom-trip kind of trip, number of leathes...) all so, how da fuck to u consume them "sublingually"? Can some one explain (do U have to dry them, crush them fresh, chew, leave them in der, ..)?? Thanx alot pipol.
By the way, I've got some coleus growin', not 100% sure there are blumei, but they fit to the describtion. lots of different colors. When they are big enough and willing to, I'll have a few chewies... I'll tell ya guyz...

I am completly mad so dont listen to a word I say its the littleblueguyz fault.If I don'tpost anything for a few days, it's that I have suicided myself or I had decided to live on Mars.

--------------------
I am completly mad so dont listen to a word I say its the littleblueguyz fault.If I don'tpost anything for a few days, it's that I have suicided myself or I had decided to live on Mars.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
Re: salvia splendens [Re: psylo330]
    #411444 - 10/02/01 06:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Salvia splendens has a calming or relaxing effect on me.Not very powerful,like a valium or some similiar drug,but still seems to produce an effect.
They seem to be very easy plants to find in the spring at most garden centers.Usually an annual in most climates.
I just slowly chew a small amount of the fresh leaves and flowers,let them sit in my mouth for a few minutes to absorb,then spit'em out.I've only done this a few times,when I got bored while watering flower beds.I have no idea what a large amount would be like,because I don't have the balls to try it.

doo

No matter how hard you try, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden