Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepsylo33o
enthusiast
Loc: Europe
Little report on salvia splendens extract...
    #1578447 - 05/26/03 03:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm just copying what I posted on Edot yesterday night... Don't have much time..
"SWIM came to see me 2 hours ago and told me to post this...
SWIM made his first Salvia Splendens extract of the season (he was busy, didn't get to make some earlier) rufly 25X, and tested it 2 hours ago... 3bowl at first, as usual, chocking, nausea for a few secondes, and that very peacefull stoning effect... rolled a joint with the extract, much easier to smoke.... Similar but different  (duh) than marijuana, less profound, but no anguish what so ever, even if SWIM has alot of anguish problems, very antidepressant, very pleasant and relaxing (SWIM thought he was going to fall asleep), 2 other bowl, and that's when something that had never arrived happened (that's why SWIM asked me to write this..): some slight hallucinations. The pation was twirling, things slightly started to turn... not scary at all (perhaps the anntianguish effects, because SWIM wasn't expecting this to happen at all). I don't think this hallucinations were due to some Salvorin A, because SWIM told me they were not at all similar, he could just "sense" that this wasn't the Great Sally, but definatively a sister....
So that's SWIM's litle story... I don't understand why nobody else tries Splendens extracts :confused:, I've be going on for a year about the definate psychoactive effects... well, too bad for you... :tongue: "

--------------------
I am the holy spirit
I am whole in spirit

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Little report on salvia splendens extract... [Re: psylo33o]
    #1578456 - 05/26/03 03:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've been interested in this for awhile after reading some reports about the herb's effects. How did you make the extract?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlinepsylo33o
enthusiast
Loc: Europe
Re: Little report on salvia splendens extract... [Re: Evolving]
    #1581522 - 05/27/03 03:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I made a simple 90? alcohol extraction, and because I went away, all the alcohol evaporated, leaving a clear yellow oil, that I disolved again in alcohol and then mixed with tobacco and finally left the alcohol evaporate under a hot lamp.. the result was a oily tobacco with a funny taste.. this time I used flower insteed of the foliage (what I didn't last year). Flowers are more potent, or its just because I haven't smoked some in a while...

--------------------
I am the holy spirit
I am whole in spirit

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden