Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm in this Girl's Dream
    #3981547 -

So this girl i've known for 2 years says I was in her dreams the other night just hanging with paul and herself.  Paul is her ex-boyfriend who we both work with.  I talk to him too, but the fact that she's dreaming of me with him makes we wonder.  I'm nice to this girl and she could possibly think i'm cute but never does anything to hint me.  any thoughts of what is possibly going thru this girls mind? :syringe: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in this Girl's Dream *DELETED* [Re: encryptor]
    #3981569 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in this Girl's Dream [Re: blink]
    #3981586 -

I reckon she wants to do the no pants dance with you!

If you like her just ask her on a date or something, you have nothing to lose.. :smile:


--------------------
I will never tell you my secret word... NEVER!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in this Girl's Dream [Re: blink]
    #3981591 -

Good advice....the fact that she told you about the dream makes me think that she has some kind of agenda for you. Whether she likes you and is hinting at it, just likes to talk about cool dreams with people, or is fucking with your head who knows.....as blink told ya, if you want something to happen go for it...just go cautiously.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wildest dream i've had in a while. Ole Field Trashe 892 6 08/08/03 12:18 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,134 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* This girl said... stefan 1,701 13 02/28/03 03:19 PM
by MushroomSally
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* my not so pleasant dream... Smack31 914 7 12/10/02 02:04 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,377 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,248 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
536 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.