Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineglassdanse
Stranger
Acid trip report, first time
    #3945994 - 03/20/05 09:33 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

OK, ive been trying to get some lucy for about 5 weeks now, finally it arrived. I dropped it at about 130 in the morning on friday night. two of my friends had also dropped that night also one taking 5 and another 2. It hit us relatively quick. By about 2 or 230 we were trippin pretty well all laughing and having a good time, except i noticed something odd, a weird feeling the whole time. the only thing that i saw visually were kalidascope vision some wavy vision and some breathing walls. I left my friends house at about...well i have no idea. I got in a friends car and was in the way back of an SUV i got in and realized what a bad move on my part it was. The driver was rollin so hard going crazy two others were tripping one laugh the whole time the other talking both first timers on cid ne way. two others were rolling and one of them on cid too. we drive around things start to chill, i get a call. It was one of my friends at the original house i was at, the one kid who only took two hits. He goes dude clinton is puking and acting real strange i think hes in a bad trip. this sent the vibe downwards. he continues, "he keeps repeating the same thine over and over" "he keeps saying""money touble lora fuck shit, i got a job i got a car, money trouble lora fuck shit i got a job i got a car" and then he would remain silent for a while. we then go back to one kids house it is daylight at this time, me and one kid stay outside and enjoy the trees and our suroundings, the kid having the bad trip and the other kid(sorry if this is confusing) come to pick me up. i get in lean towards the front of the van and give them both a look over, the one looks fine but the other...he is sitting there picking his fingernails and his eyes are bugged out wide open and r bloodshot he looks like he just found out his family died, so i ask him u allright he says in a very low and quiet tone im cool, he continues staring at nothing. we then go back to his house and sit around we r coming down, i realize then that the bad feeling i had at the beggining was hunger the whole time so i ate a sandwich. the trip finally cooled down but i still felt a weird euphoria all day and work was slow but i would have to say my first tripping experience was over all not so good, i dont know if i will do acid again but im sure ill try shrooms if i get my hands on some, i hope you enjoyed.

what should i do to make my shroom trip or a possible next acid trip better?

Edited by glassdanse (03/20/05 09:36 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
Re: Acid trip report, first time [Re: glassdanse]
    #3946172 - 03/20/05 10:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Plan it out, know where your going, know where your staying, and make sure your completely comfortable with whatever your mind tells you. Shrooms seem to be a lot mellower and introspective than acid, and dont last as long, but shrooms will be a mindfuck also. Just make sure your with people you know, trust, have fun with etc. Have fun!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience