Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Utah bound
    #3903764 -

I leave work in 30 minutes..... after my fianc?e:D gets her duffel thrown together we will be outta here... Picking up a friend outside of Omaha, dropping off a co-worker in Denver... rockin all the way to Moab, followed by Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.

If you see a big white Cadillac, smoky and full of hippies, westbound on I-80 it's probably us!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Utah bound [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3903930 -

Oh man! you not going to come to Northern Utah? I live there, those parks are pretty sweet! I have never been to Moab still, and I have lived here all my life...well enjoy your trip! congrads on the marriage as well!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Utah bound [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3945660 -

Southern Utah rocks! And it, uh, has rocks, lots of big ones! The trip was awesome, so many cool nature things to see! So far to hike and so little time! The body is willing, but the flesh is spongey and bruised :wink: No really, we had a great time and saw lots of cool stuff. My digital camera finally broke on this trip, but I'll salvage what photos I can and make sure to post them on here when I get the chance :smile:


--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

        :sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Utah bound [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3945819 -

Have a good time.....just be careful, there's a lot of crazy mormons out there.  :wink: Congrats on the engagement.  :heart: :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Utah bound [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3945851 -

:lol: I think they're back now.


--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:


Trip Report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Utah bound [Re: Smallworlds]
    #3945867 -

:shocked: :blush: :crazy: :lol: Woooow.....I haven't felt this dumb in a while!  :lol: :doh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Utah bound [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3945956 -

hahaha eat another hit!


--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:


Trip Report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is there anyone in Utah?....
( 1 2 all )
scott2004bc 2,748 28 02/23/04 03:40 PM
by scott2004bc
* Yeah, Utah sucks. theuser 1,836 15 01/08/06 07:02 PM
by theuser
* Utah. knowhereman 447 4 06/30/06 02:06 PM
by unbeliever
* Utah rave illegally shut down by swat!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lostinthestarzzz 7,735 77 08/25/05 03:58 PM
by 40oz
* 10/28/03 - Northern Lights. +Shrooms... Who saw it? Grizzy 2,411 11 04/07/05 05:20 AM
by Krishna
* shitty utah beer ZippoZM 1,659 19 12/09/08 05:53 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Utah Shakespearean Festival ToTheSummit 409 1 07/17/08 04:58 PM
by numonkei
* So what does Utah contribute to America?
( 1 2 all )
Dexter_Morgan 2,053 24 03/31/06 09:14 PM
by Burke Dennings

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
562 topic views. 1 members, 26 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.