Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here?
    #3928515 -

gimmie gimiie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: adamj]
    #3928525 -

take a dump on her


--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: dobinky]
    #3928528 -

Hrmm. Pee on her...


--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: dobinky]
    #3928534 -

yeah, poop on her chest  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: adamj]
    #3928537 -

you are retarded for being on the shroomery with a girl in your bed, unless she is drunk and passed out... in which case you are leaving her alone.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: Jim]
    #3928545 -

let me have at her! teabag her!! lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: adamj]
    #3928552 -

I think we are going to need proof on this one. Break out the digital camera and/or webcam.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: Jim]
    #3928558 -

GratefulJim said:
I think we are going to need proof on this one.  Break out the digital camera and/or webcam.



:thumbup:


--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: Jim]
    #3928564 -

Yeah than take a snapshot of you giving her a dirty Sanchez.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: Jim]
    #3928570 -

Yeah yeah. I dont believe him either. Pictures!


--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: adamj]
    #3928571 -

GERMAN RAWMOUTH!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: adamj]
    #3928585 -

the pub is the last place i would go when i have a girl in my bed. i recomend i double tea bag mctwist, folowed by a spread eagle taint scraper then finsih up with the great pearl necless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: fliped]
    #3928590 -

I like the way you think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: fliped]
    #3928593 -

the Pub? Do you take your classy internet dates to OTD?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: Jim]
    #3928597 -

ok, i would not even be touching my computer unless she was bent over the desk. is that better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: adamj]
    #3928603 -

Jack off and cum in her hair! :lol: women love that! ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: fliped]
    #3928604 -

I'd be showing her the site I visit frequently to spew bullshit and learn about cultivating highly illegal drugs.

She'd be all over my shit :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: Boom]
    #3928609 -

haha, im sure should would be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: fliped]
    #3928622 -

Boy Boyz slow sown!!! She can understand english language still!!! I need more smooth tips,,,,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 1:26PM, i have a girl in my bedl. What should I do specialty to here? [Re: adamj]
    #3928629 -

smooth tip #1) dont be on the computer if your trying to get some!!!!!!


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Me and Two Girls Having Sex [HELP!]
( 1 2 all )
Fungi_x 7,542 31 12/03/04 05:50 PM
by Its Pat
* Advice?
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 3,990 23 02/16/04 05:23 PM
by CherryBom
* Need Advice
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 3,322 23 12/28/04 05:51 PM
by Liz
* What do you do for a living(I need advice)?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 2,962 40 12/24/04 02:27 PM
by collegeshroom
* Worthless items that are priceless to you? ToTheSummit 1,325 9 11/14/04 10:58 PM
by robbster
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good k2nride 1,929 12 03/14/05 01:36 PM
by Freeker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,387 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.