Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
1 dirty cigarette filter for trade.
    #3925002 -

Offer me something, anything.

Filter is from a smoked marlboro 27 cigarette. Small amount of tobacco on end of filter, will be removed if requested. I will actually customize the filter any way you want it. 

Begin the frenzy :crazy2: :crazy2:


--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: shroommachine]
    #3925022 -

This is not eBay.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: ivi]
    #3925112 -

Can you dunk double end case and roll said cigarette filter in verm?

If so, i migh consider it.

Also, is there any lipstick on it. I would prefer lipstick on the end.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: Photoguy]
    #3925146 -

I'll add some lipstick on the end if you want. I'll even put lipstick on and smoke a fresh one for you. Dunking and casing may be a problem, I'll be glad to dunk and roll though.


--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: shroommachine]
    #3925158 -

hmmmm interstate trade in tobacco without the proper tax stamps? You can get federal time for that... the T in ATF stands fer 'tobacco'


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3925222 -

Im sorry i meant dunk and roll, not dunk and case. Although that would look funny. A foil tin with dirt and a single cig in the middle.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: Photoguy]
    #3925339 -

Tobaco is not really present in the filter, and if the atf has a problem, they can lick my balls.


--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: shroommachine]
    #3925395 -

I'll trade you a cup with tobacco spit in it!


--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: Taskenti]
    #3925869 -

bruceallen said:
I'll trade you a cup with tobacco spit in it!




--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: JettaJay]
    #3926278 -

my women already dips enough scoal i can give you some for free. I think its still atf trouble though because it has nicotine in it. You will definitely be ducking and rolling when they are shooting at you.


--------------------
I am the American dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. [Re: shroommachine]
    #3927007 -

If only I could afford it...


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rolling cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,029 41 09/19/05 06:09 PM
by chaospilot
* People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,446 71 06/30/08 01:44 AM
by Psilobuds
* Official Cigarettes Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 4,257 55 10/01/05 08:43 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Dirty Love tomatoes 1,779 9 08/22/03 04:46 PM
by tomatoes
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,935 30 12/22/05 01:23 AM
by cosmicpirate
* Does anyone roll their own cigarettes?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,038 28 11/08/05 04:28 PM
by lid
* All for Cigarettes Sammi 1,309 10 08/30/03 03:32 PM
by Big Fi52
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,847 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,040 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.