Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline40daysN40nights
Stranger

ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease
    #3925302 - 03/16/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

are these pes hawiian or treasure coast or something that is gonna kill me lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: 40daysN40nights]
    #3925318 - 03/16/05 12:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Those are perfectly fine, good job.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: 40daysN40nights]
    #3925331 - 03/16/05 12:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

They won't kill you, but you might see and feel some strange shit. :cool:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: MrMaddHatter]
    #3925344 - 03/16/05 12:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You arent gonna acidently grow some shrooms that would kill you! No worries! I dont believe TC have pointd caps like Hawaiins usually so I'd bet Haw...theres no way to tell for sure though...cubensis are all very similar and the names dont really mean all that much :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Edited by scatmanrav (03/17/05 05:58 AM)

OfflineSpaceVox
 User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
    #3925351 - 03/16/05 12:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Where did you order your spores?

--------------------

Offline40daysN40nights
Stranger

Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: SpaceVox]
    #3925363 - 03/16/05 12:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

from sporeworks or spore lab i dont remember but i got peshawiian, treasure coast, and b plus and these are either peshawiian or treasure coast but i dunno which

Offlinethenewguy05
The Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Loc: My Underground Layer
    #3925394 - 03/16/05 12:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't wanna seem like a dick here but how do you grow something that you don't know what it is???
P.S. Nice Crop!

Edited by thenewguy05 (03/16/05 12:42 PM)

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: thenewguy05]
    #3925401 - 03/16/05 12:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Not labeling them...maybe some contamed or they got mixed up or something.

I have a number of casings, and have had others, that I dont know what they are for sure...they just get all mixed up.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3925422 - 03/16/05 12:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm dunking and cold shocking 8 jars right now and I don't know which are Amazon and which are Aussie because I got them mixed up. So, I would assume that that is what happened to him.

OfflineRootedGrowth
Grain Apprentice
 User Gallery
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: Deadmaker]
    #3925430 - 03/16/05 12:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Those are some nice looking fatties there.

As for not knowing what they are, I can totally see how it happens as it has happened to me more than once!  :smile:

Looking good though bro!

--------------------
Death is a reason to live

Offline40daysN40nights
Stranger

Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: RootedGrowth]
    #3925505 - 03/16/05 01:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well I had both kinds in my fruit chamber and only one kind has grown so far and I dont remember which cakes were on which side.

Offlineperson
Stranger
    #3925664 - 03/16/05 01:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ya ive never tripped before any advice on how much and how i should do it :mushroom2:

Offlineperson
Stranger
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: person]
    #3925751 - 03/16/05 01:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ive never tripped before as well, i never really thought about the bad things until i heard about bad trips. are bad trips common or does it just happen to some people have any advice?

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: person]
    #3925830 - 03/16/05 02:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've never had a "bad" experience but I've had a few that were uncomfortable. Choose a time when you're in a good frame of mind, no stresses and can be uninterupted for a few hours. Start with a small dose (2g dried) so you get a feel for it.

I like to be outside when I trip. You do it where you feel most comfortable.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

InvisibleLuvWallyWorld
Slack-jawedgawker

Loc: Midwest
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: dog]
    #3928483 - 03/16/05 11:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I had never tripped on any psychedelic before my own harvest. At the end of a relaxing Sunday I took one dried cap (.5g B+ strain) which is enough to create a noticeable effect. Whoever recommended a 2g dose would be sending you on a level 2-3 trip there which I didn't want to start with. Then again I'm one to stick my toe in the water before jumping in the pool. But ya, your shrooms look happy and taking a TINY dose like .5g will let you reassure yourself you've taken a miniscule amount not worth stressing and getting anxious over. Here's a rough starting point for dosage calculation. http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12195

--------------------

Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Trusted Cultivator
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: LuvWallyWorld]
    #3928527 - 03/16/05 11:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

they are not tc. Why would you post something like that, saying that you are worried. If you have read enough to know how to grow them, then you should know that they are cubes

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3928554 - 03/16/05 11:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Tripper's FAQ

That may help.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3928988 - 03/17/05 02:36 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

scatmanrav said:

You arent gonna acidently grow some shrooms that would kill you! No worries! I dont believe PESH have pointd caps like Hawaiins usually so I'd bet Haw...theres no way to tell for sure though...cubensis are all very similar and the names dont really mean all that much :smile:

PES Hawaiians and Hawaiians are the same

---

To the original post-er.
When in doubt...label any prints unknown strain.

TC

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
Re: ok never tripped before kinda scared can anyone id these to put me at ease [Re: Roadkill]
    #3929214 - 03/17/05 06:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yep, I just saw that, I was really way to high yesterday...buddy of mine just got some juicy fruit last night and came over with blunts of the stuff. Passed out before I did my inoculations too :frown:

I went back and changed it, I meant i believe TC dont have pointed caps, but hawaiins do. I havnt grown TC, but I recall someone saying one of them didnt have pointed caps, and I know Hawaiins did for me.

--------------------

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #3929335 - 03/17/05 07:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

All I can say to you is go into it with an open mind and be ready to accept anything yet have no expectations. Remember through the whole trip you can do whatever you want even if you're just laying on the ground.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate