Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
PSYCHIC TV
    #3913433 -

do anyone here like PSYCHIC TV ... if so here is a kick ass link


http://www.fopi.net/

or

http://www.genesisp-orridge.com/


--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSYCHIC TV [Re: starptv23]
    #3913700 -

I once came across a Psychic TV video rental in a store about 15 years ago. Took it home and watched it while tripping on LSD. It was one of the wierdest experiences I have ever had while watching TV! I had to watch it again the next day when sober just to see what it was really like. It was still pretty fucking amazing!

I do not know what the video was called and I never saw it again after I returned it to the rental store. I would pay good money to own a copy of that thing now!! I have tried to locate it on-line but I am never sure if I am looking at the right thing and I don't want to shell out good dollars for something I don't want. I just remember it was like one big long music video. It started out very light and almost had a happy feel and it slowly degraded over the course of about an hour to a very dark and unsettling video. It was amazing to watch. And the music was spectacular!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSYCHIC TV [Re: starptv23]
    #3913814 -

ya i have seen that also way back when but i have no idea what it was called i know that the cover had a skull with the ptv logo on it head in black and white...maybe one of the links i sent you could find it...im sure if you e-mailed some one from those sights even genisis him slef he would tell you...


--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSYCHIC TV [Re: starptv23]
    #3916356 -

I saw them live about 5 months ago. They sucked ass. I do respect the work they did in the 1980s, but the latest tour was just awful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSYCHIC TV [Re: Vvellum]
    #3916666 -

i was going to go to the show in chicago but things came up ...that sucks that your show stunk cus i love them/him for so long...


--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSYCHIC TV [Re: Vvellum]
    #3920878 -

I guess it's a good thing I went to the Skinny Puppy show that night, eh?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSYCHIC TV [Re: mantis]
    #3922010 -

yup.
I thought psychic tv @ emptybottle would be amazing.
oh, how I was wrong...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSYCHIC TV [Re: mantis]
    #3924311 -

HA!!! Me 2 :smirk:


--------------------
Feels Like Heaven Taste Like Shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ANY ONE LIKE PSYCHIC TV SKINNYDOGGY 1,087 9 10/20/04 08:49 PM
by SKINNYDOGGY
* Psychic Robert Lindblad & Jean C?t? release first CD Robert_Lindblad 680 0 04/09/06 01:11 AM
by Robert_Lindblad
* John Lennon (October 9th 1940 - December 8th 1980) Snakemanj7 845 5 12/08/05 05:30 PM
by OrizonsHorizon
* TV On The Radio TheCoconutMan 683 2 04/22/05 02:17 PM
by TheCow
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 1,417 15 07/29/01 07:41 PM
by Kid
* CD recomendations
( 1 2 3 all )
Grav 5,228 45 08/24/03 02:10 PM
by funkymonk
* Throbbing Gristle mantis 906 6 05/19/05 07:53 PM
by BrAiN
* Albums that changed the face of music
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ToTheSummit 8,651 80 07/05/09 08:45 PM
by Thin White Duke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
914 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.