Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
TV On The Radio
    #4085167 -

Just curious as to you guys take on the multi- ethnical unconventional rock band TV On The Radio. Hardly anyone seems to have heard of them but I recon they one of the greatest projects of this new century so far. TV on the Radio homepage check out the website if you aint heard of them, because they're worth a listen.


--------------------
www.culturejammer.org
www.adbusters.org
Two websites to keep your mind clear from what your supposed to think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TV On The Radio [Re: TheCoconutMan]
    #4085177 -

When I first heard TV on the Radio, I thought something you don't think very often: "Wow. I have never heard anything like this before." So fucking original. So refreshing to see a (and I don't want this to be construed as racist or anything, come on now) rock band full of black guys. I'm just saying, cause I see like 15 shows a month on average and in America compared with Britain there are not many black rock bands. TVOTR has a white member but it's the singer's soulful black voice that hits me hard.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TV On The Radio [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4085267 -

Mildly interesting band, which I guess in a pop sense, sort of new sounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is the greatest album ever made?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Genesis 6,759 67 01/27/08 09:27 PM
by idiotek
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 1,417 15 07/29/01 07:41 PM
by Kid
* MP3's of psychedelic radio shows and musc Mahan_Atma 1,589 8 04/14/02 09:56 AM
by Mahan_Atma
* SAVE INTERNET RADIO! Psy Baba 885 3 05/07/07 04:24 PM
by Psy Baba
* those that listen to streaming radio ImYourSpedFriend 325 0 03/18/04 06:43 PM
by ImYourSpedFriend
* The greatest band ever
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 3,721 24 10/30/06 02:45 PM
by SneezingPenis
* shroomery radio is on!!!!!! automanM 1,111 10 12/25/04 11:16 AM
by jux
* Shroomery Radio Vampire999S 6,274 8 11/13/08 02:15 PM
by CptnGarden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
683 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.