Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
link from homepage to board problem
    #3921333 - 03/15/05 04:20 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

well its not really a "problem" in so that it does load the boards, but sometimes it loads them like I'm not logged in. But I obviously still am because all I have to do is click on "main index" at the top and loads again wiht me as a member. It doesnt allways do this sometimes It takes me right to the forums with me logged in. I was wondering if this is intentional or if its a glitch of some sort. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Re: link from homepage to board problem [Re: blaze2]
    #3921461 - 03/15/05 04:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

This is a glitch, a lot of times it will happen if you access the Shroomery as http://shroomery.org instead of http://www.shroomery.org. It has to do with cookie permissions in your browser and we can't really fix it, however if you've found a link which consistently causes this problem please let us know so we can change it.

Peace,

-Y

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: link from homepage to board problem [Re: Ythan]
    #3921952 - 03/15/05 06:52 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

you know what I think it might be when I use www.shroomery.com instead of .org. I cant be for sure tho.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Re: link from homepage to board problem [Re: blaze2]
    #3921968 - 03/15/05 06:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah that would definitely do it too. The problem is the BB can only read cookies set by the same domain. The simplest solution to your problem is to just use www.shroomery.org.

Peace,

-Y

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback