Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: A Suggestion that would solve ALOT of problems here.
    #195764 -

I think this is a very good idea. ALthough I can see why there would be objections to a flame forum, but I figure as long as people know whats going to be contained within (ie total bullshit) why not let it exist.. Personally it won't be a forum i"m interested in , but hell if it cleans up the garbage in OTD right now I'm more then willing to put up with it

g-dub


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Suggestion that would solve ALOT of problems here.
    #195765 -

One voice in favor of leaving things the way they are now. When someone gets a thread locked it sends them a meassage and they know that everyone else knows what they did wrong. I make a mental note of the name and always keep it in mind when I see them post. There are some ppl I refuse to take seriously.

A trash bin of locked posts is drearly utterly boring to me. I wouldn't bother digging in a dumpster either.

Shroomery is evolving as I notice we are approaching 5000 members. I enjoy the opportunity to hold a lighter near my ass and blow out a monster fart flame into a troll's face, if they misunderstand the unwritten Shroomery code of ethics.

It seems to work.



--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Ratings - I just noticed a problem
( 1 2 3 all )
Strumpling 7,304 45 08/08/03 11:17 AM
by Papaver
* What about a downloadable archive of the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Lana 11,153 55 03/14/06 06:37 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* for all the people that suggest!-winners posted-
( 1 2 all )
psilocybinjunkieM 5,249 24 07/27/02 11:39 AM
by TheShroomHermit
* Folding@Home suggestion to the shroomery. MAIA 4,101 2 03/19/02 06:02 PM
by ChromeCrow
* Having problems with pics....solved Amanita_Dreamer 1,546 5 06/23/03 04:05 PM
by MycoFactory
* Announcement: Archival of Five Forums & Post Expiration
( 1 2 all )
geokillsA 7,203 35 02/02/04 04:24 PM
by Anno
* A (better?) suggestion AnnoA 2,416 18 08/18/02 09:07 PM
by paddo
* My one suggestion. windex 1,303 3 02/12/02 08:58 PM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
3,058 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.