Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Gf's parents
    #3916023 -

This girl I just met about 5 days ago wants me to meet her parents today  :shocked:
I'm not looking forward to this at all. blah! I'm kind of nervous i'm not really the talkative type. This post doesn't have any value to it but geeze, already?? I know how it's going to go, i'm going to be put on the spot with the whole family asked about how school is going and then when I tell them i'm not in school they will most likely automatically peg me as an idiot.
I plan on just smiling and trying my best to keep up in their convorsations.
It's going to be  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916045 -

Offer them some psychadelics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Deadmaker]
    #3916055 -

yeah that should go over well haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916060 -

well it's easy. pretend to be a bit macho, if you're not. shake the parents hands and introduce yourself. use all the politeness skills you know. and don't look like a dirtbag. don't touch her at all.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Deadmaker]
    #3916062 -

So prove to em that just cause you dont go to school, doesnt mean you're an idiot. Good manners can get almost as far as a good education.


--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: WildRunner]
    #3916084 -

i agree just act like a bright young man-when you shake there hand make eye contact and smile and say hello it will be all good...


--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: starptv23]
    #3916293 -

I might not even go. although that may look bad on my part if they were expecting me, i'm just not in the mood today to meet new faces.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916550 -

Boiledmeatloaf said:
I might not even go. although that may look bad on my part if they were expecting me, i'm just not in the mood today to meet new faces.



go

and just be yourself...don't put on an act.


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Roadkill]
    #3916702 -

I'm going tomorrow, I wish I had some liquor so I could be more socail

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916708 -

no.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916709 -

ha! just don't get trashed :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916716 -

it's perfectly normal to be nervous about meeting your girls family...especially after less than a week, which, in my opinion, is a little bit strange...but eh, whatever.  Don't get drunk before hand, just go, be natural, honest, and friendly.  More likely than not, they're a little anxious about meeting their daughter's new boyfriend as well, so you're not the only one stressing it.  Good luck :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916731 -

Boiledmeatloaf said:
I'm going tomorrow, I wish I had some liquor so I could be more socail



Don't do that.

You shouldn't use Alcohol to make you feel like you fit in.

Go straight...and just be yourself.

Sure your gonna feel uncomfortable meeting the parents...thats part of the dating game.

If you really like this gal...make her feel proud to be with you.

:smile:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Roadkill]
    #3916735 -

Roadkill said:
Boiledmeatloaf said:
I'm going tomorrow, I wish I had some liquor so I could be more socail



Don't do that.

You shouldn't use Alcohol to make you feel like you fit in.

Go straight...and just be yourself.

Sure your gonna feel uncomfortable meeting the parents...thats part of the dating game.

If you really like this gal...make her feel proud to be with you.

:smile:




:thumbup:  Excellent advice roadkill.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Liz]
    #3916737 -

ifallapart said:
it's perfectly normal to be nervous about meeting your girls family...especially after less than a week, which, in my opinion, is a little bit strange...but eh, whatever.  Don't get drunk before hand, just go, be natural, honest, and friendly.  More likely than not, they're a little anxious about meeting their daughter's new boyfriend as well, so you're not the only one stressing it.  Good luck :smile:



The more I read your posts...the more I like you.

:smile:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Liz]
    #3916744 -

you keep posting as I'm posting...too weird.

have we met in another life?

lolzz


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Roadkill]
    #3916745 -

Roadkill said:
ifallapart said:
it's perfectly normal to be nervous about meeting your girls family...especially after less than a week, which, in my opinion, is a little bit strange...but eh, whatever.  Don't get drunk before hand, just go, be natural, honest, and friendly.  More likely than not, they're a little anxious about meeting their daughter's new boyfriend as well, so you're not the only one stressing it.  Good luck :smile:



The more I read your posts...the more I like you.

:smile:



hehe...the feeling is mutual :heart:  I'm gonna go give you 5 well deserved shrooms dear.  :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Liz]
    #3916757 -

Well i'm going thanks for advice guys, wish me luck  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916775 -

Let us know how it goes, and you dont need luck...you'll be just fine :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gf's parents [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3916796 -

Boiledmeatloaf said:
Well i'm going thanks for advice guys, wish me luck  :smile:



Good for you!~

You will be fine.

Have a nice time...and show the parents that you care for their daughter...by the way you act.

I know...I have a daughter...and my girlfriend has 2 daughters.
I wouldn't care what the guy does for a living...as long as he treated her with respect.

We won't get into the part about my shotgun...now.

:smirk:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Almost lost a friend today.. iloveraving 2,268 10 04/12/04 07:58 AM
by neuro
* My daughter is so awsome.
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 5,873 45 06/26/10 06:32 PM
by BothHands
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,824 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* Losing a Co-Worker Friend
( 1 2 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 1,194 30 03/11/18 09:53 PM
by Canadian Jesus
* i just took a dip into my parents stash...
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,342 51 01/08/04 07:06 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Should I tell my parents about my drug use?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,433 22 03/16/04 05:24 PM
by Gus
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* caught by parents OutkastSlug 2,603 16 04/24/03 03:34 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,435 topic views. 5 members, 262 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.