Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinek2nride
journeyman
I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good
    #3911903 - 03/13/05 02:42 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Heres the story. Theres this girl that I started working with. She is really nice and pretty. Plus she is mexican. I am white, but I def. have a thing for mexican girls. Anyway we got kinda friendly after a while. Not like we were actually dating, but just good friends at work that would kinda flirt with eachother. Like i was her fav. co worker and she was mine. U know what i mean. Some of my managers would say that they knew she liked me by how she would talk to me or look at me. Anyway i asked her if she was seeing anyone and she indirectly said she was. I just got the impression that she wasn't although she really was. I guess i didnt wanna believe she was already taken. Pretty much other co-workers would say that she doesnt but she just says that she does because of her being really protective of herself. After talking to her for a long time, i know she def. has a lot of respect for herself. mabe a little too much. If anyone knows anything about mexican family's, the parents are really strict. She would always say how her mom wouldn't let her do somethin without having her younger sister go with her. On top of that, her family is very religious (catholic). I kinda like that though becasue i have been going to church my whole life. She is not like other scandalous girls that are as pretty as she is. I know she doesnt have any bad intentions because I know her pretty good. Anyway I pretty much let myself fall in love with this girl over a period of 6 months. This never should have happened, but i just thought that she didnt have a bf. I mean she would never really mention a bf at all or would never be direct about it. We never really did anything outside of work (we would take lunch together sometimes and talk a lot on breaks) because she goes to school and has 2 jobs. She doesnt have hardly any free time. It sucks because it was a total misunderstanding about her not having a bf. She didnt know that I thought she didnt have a bf. I stopped talking to her for about 2 months because i thought she was just looking for attention or just being a tease. Well i eventually asked her one day why she didnt talk to me anymore and she wanted to know why i stopped first. I said cause i was pissed and she wanted to know why, then we had a long talk about everything except i never mentioned anything about liking her like i do. That talk happened about 6 months ago. she knew that i liked her before, but i dont think that she thinks i still like her now. We talk again now, but Im not doing so good. I mean its really hard to talk to her because i cant help but want to be more than friends. Its just that i couldnt ask for anything more in a girl. she is really fun and likes to make fun of me for stupid stuff. Have you ever wanted something to happen that you know is not ever going to happen? I know that her and her bf really like eachother since they were even talking about getting married in a while (i was not supposed to know that)(although its not going to happen, atleast not for a few years). I know that we wont ever be more than friends. I have been telling myself this for the past 6 months, but I still cant get rid of the emptniess inside me. She is still on my mind every day. Her family is very traditional in the mexican culture. She has only been in the us for 2 yrs. She doesnt like to party (drink) and isnt too outgoing like i am. I like to snowboard and skate and go camping and do stupid shit with my friends. She isnt really into that kinda stuff although she has said that snowboarding seems like a lot of fun. I just started dating this girl that likes to party, snowboard, and watch southpark. I like her and all, but i dont feel the same kind of connection as I do with this other girl from my work even though we have sooo much less in common. I really dont know what to do. I dont wanna have to tell this girl from my work that we shouldnt talk anymore because of what I cant get over. Its making me kinda depressed. Its not like im laying around all day thinking. I have college from 8-3:30 mon-fri and i work like 25-30 hrs a week. So im pretty busy too. I just wish there was something I could do without havin to purposely remove this girl from my life. Does anyone have any advice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: k2nride]
    #3912021 - 03/13/05 03:13 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

there are millions of other fish in the sea.
dont fish off the company pier.

once a gurl knows she can have you,
she wont want you anymore. especially
by showing that yer emotionally damaged by the
fact that you cant have her.

move on dude. dont spill your heart out
& be all emo with chicks. they dont like that.
if they wanted someone emo, they get a gay dude as their bestfriend.

bitches come,
bitches go.
wise up.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinek2nride
journeyman
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: 40oz]
    #3912046 - 03/13/05 03:22 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

but your missing the fact that im trying to convince myself that dont want her. i just cant seem to get that through my head. i dont know why i still feel the same way since ive been telling myself other wise for the past 6 months.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #3912069 - 03/13/05 03:28 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

i think you should talk to her about it... you can't talk yourself into not liking her, so you should get it out of your system... if you say she has no idea about you ever liking her the way you do, i say go tell her...
this might "ruin" your friendship, but you already feel really awkward around her and are actually considering not talking to her anymore because you have feelings for her... so you might as well open up and talk to her... whatever response you get will definitely make you feel better and help you go on...

--------------------

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3912121 - 03/13/05 03:40 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

k2nride said:
but your missing the fact that im trying to convince myself that dont want her. i just cant seem to get that through my head. i dont know why i still feel the same way since ive been telling myself other wise for the past 6 months.

well obviously you arent good at telling yourself what to do.
obviously if you dont move on, this crush/obsession
will ruin future female prospects.

you wanna live like that?
its not the gurls problem yer crushing over her,
its your problem yer crushing over her.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: 40oz]
    #3912219 - 03/13/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

fortyounces2freedom said:

Quote:

k2nride said:

there are millions of other fish in the sea.
dont fish off the company pier.

well obviously you arent good at telling yourself what to do.
obviously if you dont move on, this crush/obsession
will ruin future female prospects.

you wanna live like that?
its not the gurls problem yer crushing over her,
its your problem yer crushing over her.

:thumbup: good advice 40!~

there is always better fish in the sea.
you just feel down now.
best thing you can do is get back up on your feet and start dating again.
next thing you know a better fish will come along.
then hook, line and sinker you will be over this one.
date alot of different women...really look and see what they are about.
look at the inside...not just the outside.
see something you don't like...run like hell...and date another.

take it from an old fisherman.

I just found a wonderful woman(Nicole)..about 6 months ago.
She's a keeper!~
I must have dated 15 women in the past year...til I found a good one(Nicole).
Dating takes time...but don't waste your time!~

good luck fishin!~

Fish ON!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinepstupid
foaf
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: Roadkill]
    #3912319 - 03/13/05 04:29 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

In the words of trick daddy.. "99 problems and a bitch aint one" or maybe Bob Marley.. "no woman no cry".

Their isnt anything in life worth tripping about to hard. Shit works out, it always does man. Just go with it.

--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3916416 - 03/14/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

cut off all communication - that is how you get over relationships gone sour. Like tearing off a bandaid - just cut off all commuincation ASAP and never look back. Perhaps in a few months you can be on friendly terms, but do not plan on it. Just end it.

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: Vvellum]
    #3916421 - 03/14/05 01:09 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

I agree with Bio. That is the best way to get over a girl. It sucks, but oh well, feeling like shit over a girl sucks more than almost anything. Save yourself the pain.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: pstupid]
    #3916476 - 03/14/05 01:28 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

That was terrible advice, that "Hey man stuff always works out" is bullshit, it leads nowhere.

To k2nride, let it go, life is too short too break over little shit.

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: Freeker]
    #3916484 - 03/14/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Yes, I hate that "life works itself out" bullshit too.

Just realize that there are many, MANY more women in your city, county, state, country and across the globe. There are a lot of attractive women in this world and most of them are nothing special. You probably just wanted to bone her anyway :doggystyle:

When you get into a serious relationship and it goes sour, then you can mope for a while... don't get so caught up in every girl who catches your eye.

I bet this post was zero help... sorry :frown:

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: mantis]
    #3916497 - 03/14/05 01:34 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

just think....at least the greatest thing that ever happned to you didnt get pregnant with her "friend" at work.

plz...dont be that "friend"

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good [Re: Vulture]
    #3916506 - 03/14/05 01:36 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

I'm sure he feels so much better now
:smirk:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale