Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX!
    #3905696 - 03/12/05 04:40 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think it was over the summer, or in the beginning of fall 2004 that I ate 5 grams of amazonian cubensis that my friend grew. They were some very nice potent shrooms.

As I was comming up it was pretty typical. Looking at the walls and ceiling for changes. Feeling stuff. Then I started showing my friend how to make super easy fractals on microsoft paint.

Once the trip came on in full I was pulled down to the carpet, my favorite friend while tripping! I decided to close my eyes and see where my closed eye visuals and fantasy would take me. It's very rare that I get fantasy, let alone anything close to what I was about to experiance!

Once my eyes were closed I let the patterns evolve. Eventually I saw a baby wrapped up in a blanket, laying in the oval shaped opening of this organic tube. I reached down and picked the baby up, expecting to feel intense love for it, but no dramatic feelings came. So I started walking with it in my arms. I was walking down a path and next to me were these huge organic, geiger-esque tubes, pulsing and slurping and breathing. As I walked down the tubes eventually all lead back to this statue, a bust, of a profile of a human skull cross-section looking thing facing to the right. But it wasn't like a skull; it had solid round eyes without pupils, and it's empty brain cavity opened up and branched out like a fork in a tree. I set the baby on top of it's head like it was a basket. The baby then ascended into nothingness.

After that the head started rotating to the left to look at me. I then saw that it's entire structure was made of weaved fibers that looked very much like branches and twigs, except that it was so precisely symetrical and shaped like a human mandible, cheeks, teeth, and the same strange round balls that were the eyes were like nodes in the branches. This was the first time I'd ever encountered an entity while tripping.

I knew it was conscious. I wandered who/what it was. I thought "Is this God? No, It's not intense enough to be God..." It had a masculine energy, but at the same time was very androgenous. So I asked "Who are you?"
"IAMLIFE" it replied. "YOUKNOWME<>IAMYOU" It didn't have a voice though. It was almost like telepathy! I was ready to listen to what it had to tell me. It preceded to "tell" me that he liked me and my girlfriend. It said "YOUAREGOOD". I understood this to mean that our love was wholesome and if nurtured right would lead to procreation... LIFE!

"Are there more of you that I can meet now?" I asked.
"YES<>HEREISMYBROTHER<>DEATH"
Then a dark energy (no image this time) came along and said "YOUKNOWME<>IAMYOU". It was referring to my struggle with homocidal urges and my own mortality. I decided that I didn't want to start thinking about homocide while in this state, so I opened my eyes to get away. Everything was there still, just like usual (except I was still tripping).

I got up and interacted with my friends again. I didn't tell them much about my adventure. But eventually I felt like I was ready to meet some more entities, especially before the trip wore off! So I got back on the carpet and closed my eyes and let the visuals take over.

I started seeing curvey lines of brilliant red, blue, and green. They were moving and curving. I wondered again "Who is this?" I knew at once who it was when the lines formed lips and made a sensual, moaning "uhmmph" sound. "This is SEX!" She told me through the same telepathy that she liked me and my girlfriend, that we were good, but that I needed to pay more attention to her needs and not be so selfish in the bed and in the relationship.

I soon felt ready to talk to death, since I knew he did not want to take me right then, I felt safe. I asked him "What do you want to tell me?" he said "IWILLDECIDE<>YOUWILLNOT" again referring to my urges to kill others, deciding death for them, and also referring to my own mortality, and how I will have no choice or warning when it comes.

I then let my mind wander to try and find more entities, but after browsing through some generalities I decided to give up. I continued my fantasy adventures though. The only other image that stands out as clearly as LIFE, DEATH, and SEX, was this image of the shoulders and head of a man. He was a very handsome man with a brilliant, happy, joyfull smile on his face. He was wrapped in decorative red and yellow robes, much like Buddhist monks, or the dali lama. He had fair skin and dark eyebrows and a goatee. No mustache though. He was clean shaven except for a square tuft of black, straight hair on his chin. The curve of his temples were the curves of arches, with pillars on each side. The upper part of his head became beautiful renaissance architecture which spiraled up into a staircase which tapered off as it became more and more distant. At the top of this staircase (the top of his head) was a bright orb of white, radiant light, BEAMING upon everything! This mans head was the staircase to heaven!!

I seemed to be peaking for like three fucking hours! I was still comming down for the first half of the next day. I eventually ended up sitting in the pitch black in the bathtub, letting it fill up from the shower, with chemistry saftey goggles on my face, and two glowsticks which would float in the water! LOL!! I think they were pink and blue...

Needless to say, it was the most intense, memorable, and spiritual trip I've ever had! I don't plan on eating that much again anytime soon, but you better believe that when I do I will be on a mountain top with bongos and incense! LOL!!

Peace and love

Dr()mni

And remember guys; you know me! I am you!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: dr0mni]
    #3905872 - 03/12/05 06:18 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

awesome trip report man  :thumbup:  Reads almost like a fable, I guess thats cause trips read like fables too.

--------------------

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #3905954 - 03/12/05 07:50 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

awesome!

Quote:

And remember guys; you know me! I am you!

:thumbup:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3907671 - 03/12/05 04:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

awesome!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinebanda1825
science project
 User Gallery

Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: TODAY]
    #3909507 - 03/12/05 11:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

that's where you say, "that's crazy, that's crazy, and i am tripping."

--------------------
It's all about science project.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: banda1825]
    #3909721 - 03/13/05 12:57 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yes that was very enjoyable to read. Do you believe these entity's to be a real part of our existence and its just easier to make contact while in an expanded mindspace or its just a figment of our imagination created by the human mind? I'd love to have an experience like that. Has anyone had an experience where they travel to a new world/planet and meet new beings/inventions?

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: shrooma]
    #3910290 - 03/13/05 03:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Afterwards I never actually thought they were real things that exist all the time. I understood that they were archetypes of my subconscious that manifested themselves. They were my understandings of what LIFE, DEATH, and SEX were and everything that they meant to me.

This does not negate what they told me by any means! I firmly believe that the truth lies within us, and if we have to create a persona in order to hear that truth then so what! The only important thing is that you listen to, understand, and live the truth.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #3910477 - 03/13/05 06:30 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yes i have a celtic book and one of the lessons in it is called "meeting the archetypes. I'd love to meet some of my own, but i seem to direct myself too much and can't seem to let go.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflinePsilocinSam
Jester To TheHall Of TheMushroom King

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: shrooma]
    #3910517 - 03/13/05 07:56 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a great trip! I agree that the entities of trips don't seem to exist in some absolute way external to the tripper. They are more like a part of your personality that confronts you in a physical form.

I still believe that what you see is useful though. After all it is a part of who you are, possibly telling you something you need to know, or have denied in the past. Any body else have this kind of experience?

I have never been directly confronted by my archetypes, I do however have a heightened sense of their existence in everyday life (from what I know of talking to others). I hope to confront my inner character soon though. :grin:

Well that's my barrel of monkeys! :stoned::mushroom2:

--------------------
We ultimately live in a fractal universe, all parts reflect the infinity of the whole. So why do we maintain that time be any different?

Welcome to 4 my dimensional thoughts!

(Turkish Delight is neither Turkish, nor delightful. So where's the name from?!)

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: PsilocinSam]
    #3914353 - 03/14/05 02:04 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, try not to direct it. Meeting some trippy spiritual entities was the LAST thing on my mind that night! I just closed my eyes and let my mind take me where it wanted to go. But I did notice that after I was expecting them they didn't appear as a vision, just a presence. LIFE was the craziest looking thing ever! Can't wait to trip like that again!

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3918713 - 03/15/05 12:39 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

LIFE, Death and Sexa seem to be a recurring theme on HEAVY trips.

Atleast it was for me too.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinegrifa
Stranger
Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3929188 - 03/17/05 07:39 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah on my first heavy trip. Life, Sex and death where the themes. I was having sex with the whole world at one stage. It got so intense I thought i was dead.

Anyway if you want to experience that sorta thing. Trip by yourself. Lay on your bed and pull a blanket over ur head. Worked for me.

peace

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: grifa]
    #3938945 - 03/19/05 07:12 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

grifa said:
Yeah on my first heavy trip. Life, Sex and death where the themes. I was having sex with the whole world at one stage. It got so intense I thought i was dead.

Wow.. that is exactly what happened to me in my 6 gram trip. I thought that I was the center of the universe. Everyone was there with me and I was having sex with all of them.

Sorry to get off topic from the original post. :smile:

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #3939834 - 03/19/05 02:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hobbitcg said:
Quote:

grifa said:

Wow.. that is exactly what happened to me in my 6 gram trip. I thought that I was the center of the universe. Everyone was there with me and I was having sex with all of them.

Sorry to get off topic from the original post. :smile:

This happened to me off 3.5 grams.  I don't think I'll ever find cubies that potent again!

For me it was jsut that all that mattered in life was sex, and by that time I already thought I was dead.  Unfortunately, in death, I went through hell  :frown:.  Damn I fought that trip SOOO hard,  I wasn't ready for that.

Edited by Ginseng1 (03/19/05 02:13 PM)

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: My highest dose (5g) I met LIFE, DEATH, and SEX! [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3941217 - 03/19/05 08:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

wow, amazing trip report.

Offlinesoulbts
Stranger
    #3942147 - 03/20/05 12:37 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I had a similar experience off of around 4-6 grams, I'm not really sure how much each of us took because I blended around 13 grams in a blender to mix with OJ, which me and a friend pretty much split, except for another friend who had a small cup because he didnt want a full-on trip. Anyway, my two friends were chatting and whatnot, we were all sitting/laying on the floor in front of our sound system listening to The Flaming Lips "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots". I had no specific torment in my heart this night, but in general my life is usually filled with many spiritual questions. I was not really into the conversations of my friends, they seemed kind of petty and meaningless, so I just closed my eyes and let the mushrooms take me where they wanted. After a while of this, a light seemed to be comeing from above my head and kind of in front of me so I could see its beams shining down. At this point, I was also seeing multiple 3D objects morphing around, some of them containing eyeballs that were either seperate eyeballs, or a reflection of my own eyeball (I say this because when I would smile or whatever, the eyes would mimic how mine would have looked were I looking in a mirror). The reason for describing these eyes is because the light looked so real that it was shining and reflecting off of the eyes and 3D objects/hallucinations that I was seeing, just as if they were real. It was SO real in fact, that a couple of times I had to open my eyes to make sure some light wasnt shining on my head, because I could actually FEEL the light on my face as well. Another bit of time passed like this, and I felt very at peace, the light was very warm and calming. I then had a sudden awareness of a female presence somewhere, very distinct and beautifull-feeling. Then walking towards me with the light to her back came a female figure with flowing white robes, super curly long red hair with some sort of crown or wreath on her head. She would extend her hand to me, as if sending me warm, relaxing energy, and had very beautifull fingers. She felt so wonderfull to be next to, and without words, she basically told me to stop tormenting myself abour spirituality, to just relax and enjoy life, and that one day I will be re-united with my creator, not to worry. The moment she came into my vision, all of the morphing geometric patterns I was seeing all changed color into some form of green or yellow. The whole experience was very celtic/pagan feeling, but was extremely calming and helpfull to my state of mind afterward.

This turned out to be longer that I origionally intended, but there you have it :smile:

Offlinejw2234
Astral Traveler
Male

Loc: Bay Area Flag
    #11883411 - 01/23/10 03:44 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
This does not negate what they told me by any means! I firmly believe that the truth lies within us, and if we have to create a persona in order to hear that truth then so what! The only important thing is that you listen to, understand, and live the truth.

your right when you say that the truth lies within us, because it really is us, in the form of our infinite consciousness higher selves. we have to let this being become one with us, mentally and physically, and if we do this and allow this being to be in complete symbiosis with our material selves, then we will transcend this realm and be one with the cosmos.

--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is nothing to fear with this chemical besides astonishing realization that everything IS indeed 1 entity

Questions

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Incense

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience