Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
if you were black
    #3819331 -

I'd be a racist.
Good thing the pub has no minority ethnicity it closely identifies with like on those questionnaires.

Or else we'd be racist, well a lot of us. Not you though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you were black [Re: spud]
    #3819344 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you were black [Re: TYL3R]
    #3819402 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you were black [Re: fearfect]
    #3819651 -

i dont follow? you saying the pub is all white?


those pics are funy though!


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you were black [Re: spud]
    #3820161 -

If I were black, I'ld be a little more scared of the cops. I'ld probably find it easier to fuck a big-assed black bitch. Overall though, I'ld probably do the same things I do now, just my friends would be primarily black. That's due to the fact that we do live in a racist world, if only subtly.


--------------------
"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."- J. D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* Favorite ethnic foods?
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 3,793 38 09/01/04 04:05 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* Ethnic Preference in the Opposite Sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 4,262 47 03/21/06 02:42 PM
by eligal
* am i a racist? eligal 2,771 18 06/19/05 03:22 PM
by Learyfan
* Dude...I totally just nailed my first black chick tonight.
( 1 2 3 all )
Deadmaker 4,395 51 08/19/06 10:07 PM
by hellwithpants
* define what it means to be a racist
( 1 2 3 all )
oDin 5,279 46 11/19/03 12:34 AM
by Rose
* I think I might be a racist ... StrandedVoyager 1,515 15 10/08/05 01:44 PM
by Liz
* What do you think of white people who try to act black?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 7,764 93 02/14/06 07:32 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
642 topic views. 7 members, 9 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.