Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Remembering Past Lives *DELETED*
    #3770531 - 02/12/05 10:18 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Sinbad

Reason for deletion: various

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Remembering Past Lives [Re: Sinbad]
    #3770623 - 02/12/05 11:05 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not about to get involved in any debates over reincarnation in this thread. I've got more past life memories then I know what to do with or make sense of.

I wanted to offer this one up if you can tap into deeper subconscious memory banks. Time being simultaneous, you can just as easily tap into future subconscious memories as well. Sure, they say, ya gotta know where you came from to know we you are and where you are going so past reflection has some merit.

Getting a birds eye view into what's up ahead has much added benefit as well. You can avoid detours and pit falls, and taking roads already traveled. You're future memory is your greatest guide for where it is your higher self wants to go.

I got the idea to start tapping in about 9 years ago when I read a neat book called future memory. This group experimented with using future life hypnotic progression. What a read! My mind was never the same again, it was blow the fuck to smithereens ahhh. It was also written in a way to map out more wiring for it as you read, like a mental labyrinth.

Once you have learned how to run along the memory strings of the subconscious behind you, you know how to run along the ones in front of you, to left, to the right, below and above. They go out in all directions as the subconscious isn't linear.

Give it a whirl for fun!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: Remembering Past Lives [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3770869 - 02/12/05 12:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you want to know your past continually observe your present situation (body, speech, mind), If you want to know your future, continually observe your present actions (body, speech and mind). 

Personally i think the validity of hypnosis is questionable, as the tendency of the mind when fascinated by such methods is to fantasize and create events which may never have or never will take place.

The ego plays these games, and people come up out with stuff like "In my past life i was Queen Victoria". Its strange how they always seem to have been a famous or enlightened beings in their past lives as appose to a being like an ant, or a dung beetle.  :grin:

The minds continual distraction between past, present and future events can certainly be interpreted as linear. Also the continuity of the mind evidently follows linear patterns as all sentient beings in existence are living within the condition of time.

--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (02/12/05 12:48 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3770888 - 02/12/05 12:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, never mind 600 years ago.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3771137 - 02/12/05 02:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

When you start researching the subject, you find most people retrieve very mundane lives and they are predominantly impoverished ones as well. That's a misnomer about the famous stuff.

There are also hundreds of documented cases of children recalling past lives packed with detailed information that was found to be historically accurate. Fine by me if you speculate what memories come out of hypnosis. There's plenty of evidence and research to support past life recall having nothing to do with a hypnotist being involved but rather that its a spontaneous occurrence in many children.

past life regression with hypnotherapy is usually used for healing, so unpleasant stuff comes up, not glamorous stuff. That's entertainment hypnosis. Speaking of, the entertainer Shirley McClain gave past life recall a bad name when she made claims of being who was it, Cleopatra?

The past human incarnations I remember are horrible. This one started out horrible and it looks like I am finally turning things around and getting stuff figured out. Now that I figured out how to run up future lines, I can learn from future mistakes ahead of time and make better choices ahead of time which is doing something pleasantly bizarre to my here and now.

Ya know what I think, I think if you can access the heart akasha well enough, you can retrieve the memories of anybody and feel them as if they were your souls own. I can get into to some pretty far out ideas from my explorations on this topic so I won't.

To wrap it up, I mostly just wanted to suggest that if you are gaining benefit from going backwards in subconscious memory, also look to go side ways into parallels and the future too. Run your own experiments with it.

You brought up the topic of past life recall so consider that even if you do it without the assist of a hypnotist, you are still having to go into the same hypnotic brain wavelengths. Is it just the idea of a hypnotist swaying memories via suggestion you are skeptic of? I can see that. And whats the difference between someone with a hypnotist using imagination and someone on their own not using it?

One more question. Have you considered that the frequencies we go into when imagining are the same frequencies memories are accessed within? Some people have theorized that there is no such thing as a human having an original thought, that it was all thought out before and that here embodied, we are just grabbing from the thought form fields to experiences in the physical all of the ideas ever thunk before time existed to gain an experiential understanding of them coupled with the ability to feel the the thoughts as well.

Hey, swami, as long as you don't forget to eat, you're doin well! Who knows someone with Alzheimer's? That's some freaky shit.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3771346 - 02/12/05 03:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
If you want to know your past continually observe your present situation (body, speech, mind), If you want to know your future, continually observe your present actions (body, speech and mind).

that's is it
(i did not have to change a single letter!)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3771585 - 02/12/05 04:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
The ego plays these games, and people come up out with stuff like "In my past life i was Queen Victoria". Its strange how they always seem to have been a famous or enlightened beings in their past lives as appose to a being like an ant, or a dung beetle.  :grin:

Well, I am dung beetle now, AND I do have an aunt....  :grin:

:poop:  <==== Rollin rollin rollin....  :lol:

:ninja:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Remembering Past Lives [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3771736 - 02/12/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

We never lose information, all is stored in the dna molecule.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: Remembering Past Lives [Re: Droz]
    #3771820 - 02/12/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Droz said:

Taht depends on the habits, I store mine on paper.

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#3771860 - 02/12/05 06:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:

There are also hundreds of documented cases of children recalling past lives packed with detailed information that was found to be historically accurate. Fine by me if you speculate what memories come out of hypnosis. There's plenty of evidence and research to support past life recall having nothing to do with a hypnotist being involved but rather that its a spontaneous occurrence in many children.

I saw a documentary that tested these childrens past life memories and found the details to be historically incorrect.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Remembering Past Lives [Re: ninjapixie]
    #3772364 - 02/12/05 10:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no one said they were the same children. if a four year old can give you an address, names, occupations and ages, favorite flowers of a family in a town and then grab a picture off the mantle and give the names of everyone in it when he gets there " a strange family to him technically" something is going on. Repeat this freak show dozens of times and it makes one wonder.

My life doesn't change if you, ninja pixie do not consider reincarnation as a possibility. I've experienced more then enough personally to not be in denial of it myself and am comfortable talking about it as if, its how it is. I remain open to it and the advantages of being aware in it yet I do understand why some are skeptical or down right say no way Hosea and that's cool too. :cool:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#3772409 - 02/12/05 10:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I'm still pretty skeptical about those childrens memories from what they showed in the documentory where they gave names and details that were just wrong. Then again I also saw a documentary that showed us making memory errors with events that happened a month ago.

I don't really care much for reincarnation, even if it were true it wouldn't make a difference in my life. I'll still have this life to deal with. I think anything that takes the focus of this life should be avoided ie: we don't want to start living for our next life. If I get reincarnated, I won't have the memories of this life and so this life wouldn't mean anything to me in my next life, just as my past lives mean nothing to me now. If you have memories of your past lives then I understand how reincarnation can mean something to you but it's not the case with me.

Personally I think reincarnation is a corrupt concept used to control the masses in keeping them in their place, and to justify the position of the elite. Karma originally didn't mean- things in this life effects what happens next. Then there's the concept of an on-going soul/entity that is passed on which contradicts eastern philosophy. It's just not for me.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Remembering Past Lives [Re: Droz]
    #3773429 - 02/13/05 06:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Droz said:

really no
absolutely not true
not a good thing to repeat at all.

dna only holds the million year evolutionary record of successful life forms and methods up to the precise entity that has the DNA in question - it does not change through that life except by catastrophy.

Nothing in it is for storing memories of information or experiences -no no no.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Remembering Past Lives [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3773596 - 02/13/05 08:51 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I do think it's interesting though that, assuming the theory of evolution is correct, all of the dna existant right now is from the orignial source of life (first cell with dna).

In a fourth dimensional model, this would be like the dna fragmenting and combining within itself to create the fractals of sentient life.

While science only regards dna as a genetic evolutionary blueprint, I have a subtle feeling that there's more to it than this. Of course I'm not going to stand by this feeling with much support, having no basis for it, but one day I plan on studying the molecule extensively.

I once had an experience of contacting my subconscious, wherein I was shown that all conscious 'points' of awareness form a chain itself within a much more intricate helix. All information and conscious exchange is in the form of 'conscious photons' between these points, and was shown to me as almost electric conductors firing impulses between one another. Basically, I was 'told' that all reality as we perceive it is a grand illusion within this higher 'molecule', and our own genetic natural selection and competetion acts to refine the 'genes' of this higher being.

Of course, it was only a hypnagogic-like experience, and so I am obviously not putting entire faith in this concept, but it is definitely something on my mind still. Ultimately, it seems to me like dna (in both the micro- and macroscopic sense) is acting to refine itself entirely as to reflect the universe (god) back onto itself to bring about complete single universal self awareness.

Sounds a little cracked-out maybe, and I admit it's strange :smile:. But what isn't :cool:

--------------------

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3773630 - 02/13/05 09:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

A friend of the family had a little girl who used to complain that she missed her old family. She was around 2 years old, she knew her old families names and everything. It was very strange..

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom