Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
permanent health problem?
    #369944 - 08/10/01 08:18 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I was a long time weed smoker, although very infrequently, I was still considered a stoner. I quit after a while, due to lack desire. But then I began shrooming, and I dosed 3 times. It may be my imagination, but I think I've lost my literary sense of tense. Sometimes I'll lose the right words, or will use past tense as apposed to current tense. I thought I lost the ability to spell, but I think I'm doing better. Is this from the shrooms or not being in school all summer. that, and has there ever been mention of nerve damage from marijuana use? my entire sciatic (sp) nerve tingles, up and down my spine, anytime I smoke. It's an amazing sensation, but I was worried. (I may just be a hypocondriac

"In a minute, we'll get to some salad recipes, but first Joann, I'm going to fly down your throat into the universe that exists in all of us"
:http://www.sporelab.com/

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStylus

Loc: in your ass
Re: permanent health problem? [Re: Crasher]
    #369949 - 08/10/01 08:59 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I know what your talking about it happens to me alot. I'm just not able to speech Like I use to. I always get words mixed up and just recently notice that I'm having a hard time remembering what are real memorys that happened to me in real life and what were just dreams. even when I thing back to when I was a kid I remember things that I'm not sure really happened it's freaky but I don't thing it's just pot because I did alot of acid and now I eat alot of mushrooms instead I think it everything together that are causeing it.

But I don't think it's Permanent I've kind of cut back a bit and I notice that it semms to be getting better.

------------------------------------------------------------
This is god. God is green.

The voices in my head taught me to throw knives.

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
This is god. God is green.

The voices in my head taught me to throw knives.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: permanent health problem? [Re: Crasher]
    #369994 - 08/11/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i have only done acid twice, shrooms twice, e three times, countless weed, and DXM twice (compared to most people this is extremely low usage) and even though i havent tripped acid for 4 months i occassionally (like tonight) have "acid-thoughts" which really freak me the fuck out and make me wish i never tripped cid. like, i get thoughts of how alone i am, everything about life and how fake it is, and all this shit that is really creepy. sometimes it makes me feel like i've permanently gone mad, and not in a funny sense at all
as for word usage, etc., im pretty good most of the time though sometimes i make the stupidest mistakes (ex: the spelling of the word "though" sometimes i write as "thou" and at first it seems right) i think if i waited a long time and didn't do cid it would go away.
tonight i fuckin saw The Others at the movies and when the screen was black i saw acid "red dots" all aligned over the screen, which i almost always see in darkness but these dots were extremely pronounced. acid can be a scary drug if you let it get to you

We're all MADD here...

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
Re: permanent health problem? [Re: HB]
    #375697 - 08/21/01 02:39 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

those "acid thoughts" are there because lsd has opened up your perspectives a lot more. before, you were just going through life all happy, not worried about anything, and not really takin your time to analyze anything. after taking acid, you have become more observant and alert to you're emotions and surroundings.

InvisibleAres
journeyman
Re: permanent health problem? [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #376013 - 08/22/01 12:04 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

your at the begining of moderate effects of drug abuse. the
fogginess now will end up working for you later. after my
similar period i got into drug legalization activism and
politics. my suggestion? ride it out and stop being so anal
over spelling errors. the long term is very much worth it.

--------------------
In The City, Where Angels Fear To Hover And
Devils Come To Croon, The Sex Of The Night Lets
Down Her Black Narcotic Hair To A Yellow Opium
Moon...

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: permanent health problem? [Re: Ares]
    #377270 - 08/23/01 06:36 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

my opinion on this subject is this:

before you did these things most of the things you talk about have happened, you just dont relize it untill after youve done the drugs. Then you notice these things and associate them with the anti-drug ideas youve been force feed through school, television or whatnot. Ive even noticed my self thinking these things, but after thinking about them a bit more i realized 99.9% of the stuff that happend also happend before the drug use. Example: Sometimes i think too fast and mix up words, or mix two words together, ive always done this, but after doing it now, my first thought is, oh man, the anti-drug people were right!!! then i think about it and dis-prove that thinking. Also most people will occasionnally see spots wiggle through there vision, medicly these are little air bubbles on your eyes, and have no negitive effect. Ive seen plenty of people describe just that and think its hppd (i think thats the abbreviation im looking for) - i belive most people just dont notice these things because they dont look for them untill AFTER the drug use.

just my 2 cents

You approach the turnstiles and know
that when you get there you have to give
the man two dollars or he won't let you
inside but when you get there everything
goes wrong.

OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: permanent health problem? [Re: windex]
    #377299 - 08/23/01 07:09 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Windex, I couldn't agree with you more...

So many people blame drugs for things that drugs aren't responsible for. First of all, I here people saying "drugs ruined my life". Drugs didn't ruin anyone's lives... Other things did, but the person needs something to blame it on; drugs.

I here people saying stuff like "weed made me quit school" and shit like that. But did it really? Weed didn't make you do shit! You just started to loose interest in school. Maybe you were too attached to your friend's or something, but I 'm pretty sure that weed didn't make you loose interest. These stupid fuking anti-drug mother fuks want you to believe that it's all the drugs fault, but it isn't! Stop blaming drugs for everything, and take responsibility!

Anyways, I know that has nothing to do with what your saying... Well it kind of does...

After doing shrooms only 3 times, you think that it has somehow caused you to not know how to spell or talk right? You said that sometimes you forget how to spell certain words, or get present and past tense messed up. Well guess what, this happens to everyone! You're only realizing it now, because now you believe that it's the mushrooms fault...

Nothing is wrong with you. Weed and mushrooms are practically harmless. It's more dangerous to play soccer, drink coke, drive a car, walk a dog, or talk on a cell-phone than it is to smoke weed or eat magic mushrooms. Don't listen to those anti-drug sites, and stop worrying.

If you refuse to believe that drugs can ruin your life/health, then they never will...

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: permanent health problem? [Re: windex]
    #377469 - 08/23/01 11:48 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, drugs just uncover the paranoia and self-doubt that were already present, in the same way that eating tons of Big Macs uncovers your dormant heart attack, or cigs reveal your prexisting lung cancer.

Forget D.A.R.E and your fellow shroomerites, both. YOU know whether or not these substances are having a deleterious affect on you. YOU are in charge of your destiny.
Take control of your life!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: permanent health problem? [Re: Swami]
    #377655 - 08/24/01 07:33 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

<Yes, drugs just uncover the paranoia and self-doubt that were already present, in the same way that eating tons of Big Macs uncovers your dormant heart attack, or cigs reveal your prexisting lung cancer.>

No, it's not the same thing... Eating big macs all your life and then having a heart attack is WAY different than eating shrooms twice and then forgetting how to spell... A lot of drugs don't really have any long term effects, as long as the person who takes them is a fairly happy, sane person. Drugs start having negative effects on one's life once the user starts blaming things on the drugs...

I agree with you Swami, you said that "YOU are in control of your own destiny. Take control of your life!" So to all of those people who think drugs screwed them up one way or another; take control of your life, and stop blaming the drugs!

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract