Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFINITE1
Stranger in aStrange Land
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/26102
    #3751157 - 02/08/05 03:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I was wondering if any of the seemingly truthfull information in this article and the ones linked to it are indeed true. From my own experiences I would have to say that its a double edged sword. I always feel realy anxious on the way up and find myself wishing it wasnt over once it is. I have also found that eating more seems to repeat that experience only the ride to the top isnt quite as intense. Granted I would probably have been consuming more of the chemical than would be given to any patient in some type of study. Recently I tried the drug again and the last time I had done so was 8 years prior. I have to say that I remeber fully why I kept doing them in the past. One side effect I remeber in the past was not being able to sleep and having trouble even after I felt tired. That side effect was not noticed this time. Possibly due to being a bit older and not so hyper. Anyways I would just like to know if anyone can confirm that studies have been done. Legitimate studies I mean, like FDA approved. Yeah yeah, I know, but it is a powerfull company. Thanks.

--------------------
I was there at the last concert in Chicago, Soldier Field actually. It was my first concert experience and the best time I have ever had. Little did I know it would be the last time I would see them play.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/26102 [Re: FINITE1]
    #3753847 - 02/09/05 01:22 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

well first of all i wil say that i know Gumby well enough [from the standpoint of co-moderator, as i spent some time moderating the mushroom hunting forum] and feek that he is insightful and not one to read too much into things.

i read that article as thoroughly as i could in the short while before having t go out, so i may have missed some things, but there seems to be nothing in it that is not true, or at least supported by some solid evidence. one should always be wary of the manner in wich they interprate evedence, and these mentioned studies are no different. by and large, i believe they are pointed in teh right direction.

i did not, here, take teh time to read the sources sited in the artical, but you should feel free to take a look into any of them.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/26102 [Re: FINITE1]
    #3754880 - 02/09/05 07:11 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt read that article at length at all, but skimmed like the first sentance in each paragraph, so i cant say much about it except that i know of the study being done for OCD. they are doing that one here at the u of a.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being