Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Paranoia!
    #1599794 - 06/02/03 12:00 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

It's a bitch!

So last night these friends from school come down to visit me.  We pick up our other friend and decide to go for a burn run.  Well, we had to go for a burn run because both our parents were home, and we obviously can't smoke pot in front of our parents.

)This, by the way is a primary reason why so many parents and children drift apart, I believe.  The drugs are not at fault, either.  The goddamn government propaganda bullshit is at fault... gumble grumble.... goddamn government... gumble grumble  :mad: :mad: :mad:(

Anyway...

So we go for this burn run and it's all dark and rainy and the girl drivin' has no clue where she's goin' and she's stoned as fuck, so we decide to pull into this empty church parking lot to finish the bowl.

Well, I first-off hate smoking while in a moving vehicle.  I don't think it's smart, and I get scared and freaked out that something bad is gonna happen. 

Secondly, in the stoned state I was in, I had this intense feeling that smoking a bowl in a parked car in a church parking lot was the worst idea in the world!!!!!!!!  :crazy:

But I don't say anything cuz everyone else thinks the idea is just dandy, so I just sit there all quiet-like and don't say anything because I'm too busy lookin' around in case the cops are comin'!

THEN, I see this car pull into the parking lot all the sudden!!!

I freaked out!!!!

I'm like "GUYS, THERE'S A CAR!  A CAR'S COMIN' IN THE PARKING LOT!  OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! OOH MY DOG!"

And they all looked around real scared for a second, but then we realized that there wasn't really a car and then they all made fun of me.

Anyway....

Paranoia.... It's a bitch!

-RebelSteve

P.S.  After the parking lot episode, we drove around this neighborhood and we saw a duck on the corner.  We all freaked out cuz this duck was the craziest thing we ever saw!!! :laugh:  It was just standin' there on the corner!  A duck! :laugh: 

--------------------
Namaste.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Paranoia! [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1599868 - 06/02/03 12:28 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

lol
funny stuff
happens to the best of us
someone behind our car had head beams on and i thought it was the police lights
omg, i wigged out big time..we were smoking at the time...how old are you? actully, if you had to pick an age for you to be in that story how old would it be? :tongue:

Anonymous #1

#1600139 - 06/02/03 02:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Paranoia! [Re: ]
    #1600381 - 06/02/03 03:41 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Rule number 2:

NEVER stop to check out a harmless-looking Duck on the corner.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1600591 - 06/02/03 06:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The best way to avoid the stoner paranoia (well, to an extent where it's not like "COPS! THE COPS ARE HERE!") is to find a really secluded place you can drive to, or walk to and smoke. That way you don't have to worry about cops and people. And you can enjoy the view (usually the best places are miles from civilisation and surrounded by nature and millions of stars).
Although, this one place I go to is kinda freaky. A few times I've heard really loud crunching and scraping sounds (sounds like gravel being thrown around) which makes me feel like I'm going to get killed  :confused: 

Offlineaeonblue
OrganicSpiral

Loc: northeast us
    #1601080 - 06/02/03 12:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

If only we could harnass our paranoia and send it to those we don't like. Last weekend I was in a parking lot near a bar we were at, smoking. Someone saw the cops from far away so I threw my glass piece into the weeds........well, the weeds happened to be covering a big cement slab and i heard glass scrape on stone. To make a boring story short, the cops were just driving by, and my piece was still in one piece. Noboby was worred in the car about the cops but me, probably because I was driving and it was my car, weed, pipe, etc. I was then made fun of for the rest of the night. Some times you just gotta take one for the team.

--------------------
The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.

Paul Valery

www.dailygrail.com

Anonymous #1

Re: Paranoia! [Re: aeonblue]
    #1601098 - 06/02/03 12:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

when i first started smoking i got like that all the time. my friends were aware of my paranoia before i started smoking, so when i started taking cruises, i would duck down to take a hit, and refuse to smoke if a car was behind us. over time this feeling went away... to an extent. its always good to be paranoid because it keeps you out of trouble, but fight the feeling when its unnecessary and you will be cured.

Anonymous #1

Re: Paranoia! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1601112 - 06/02/03 12:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Anonymous #1

#1601558 - 06/02/03 03:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I would recommend you smoke in a more open space if you're gonna be out in public, with a spot to ditch the evidence quickly (high weeds, bushes, trash dumpster) in an emergency. Make a plan in your head beforehand of what to do if cops show up. This will make you much more relaxed and less paranoid while smoking. In a car in a parking lot is bad news. I guess if you have to use a pipe that's the best you can do in public. If you roll joints though you can just smoke in some vacant public space (preferably a park) and it will look like a cigarette from far away.

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #1602494 - 06/02/03 09:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

A few years ago me and this girl went back to my car after shrooming sat on top of Mam Tor (a mountain in England) to get our heads together and this car full of lads parked up and started skinning up oblivious to the 2 of us. We thought it would be cool to play a trick on them so we jumped out of my car and yelled "This is the police ! All of you get out of the vehicle now !!!" They shat themselves and threw all their gear out of the windows and wheel span off lolzz ! Needless to say we pocketed all their gear and had a nice smoke !!!  :grin: 

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: Paranoia! [Re: aeonblue]
    #1603627 - 06/03/03 05:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

It's better to be paranoid and ditch the weed, just in case, than be caught. Once the cops were chasing us on foot, and I grabbed my tin (I keep my weed, pipe and filters in it) and discretly threw it over a fence. Turned out to be a smart move, as the cops searched me for a "weapon" before putting me in the car (a weapon? jeez...my other friend didn't get searched for a weapon, mind you). Turns out they thought we were breaking into cars, and as soon as they realised that there was just a huge confusion and that we weren't doing anything wrong, they let us go. My stash was long gone, but it saved my ass.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Paranoia! [Re: Sheepish]
    #1621279 - 06/09/03 06:02 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Want a tip that'll reduce the paranoia of getting caught with paraphenalia?  Start smoking joints. :wink:  Seriously -- when you're done, you just toss the end out the window or whatever, and if you do get caught ... well, they're easy to toss off somewhere, and, if necessary, can be quickly chewed up and swallowed.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Paranoia! [Re: Sev]
    #1621402 - 06/09/03 06:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

But they suck cuz they're so uneconomical...

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: Paranoia! [Re: Sev]
    #1622756 - 06/10/03 02:16 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

A similar idea is take a certain amount of pot with you in a baggie. For example, the amount you're going to smoke that night is all you take, nothing more. Try and keep the amount of pot you carry down to around 1 or 2 grams. That way, if cops come, and you still have some left, you can just ditch the baggie, and the rest of it is at home.
And of course, don't let your guard down by smoking in car parks or other places where a cop can just drive past and see what's happening. The times I let my guard down is when we encountered cops.
Eye drops are handy, if you're worried about the entirely red eyes being a dead give away. Go easy on them though, too much doesn't do much good for your eyes. Just use them when you're more likely to encounter authority figures/parents.
Even after all that, paranoia can still creep in... it's just about things like being eaten by a werewolf or something unhuman!

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Paranoia! [Re: Sheepish]
    #1626132 - 06/11/03 12:46 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Another important factor is the weed itself. Indica strains are more apt to induce paranoia than sativa strains. It could have just been the herb you smoked. Also, if you were already having emotional anxiety that day before you smoked...it could have just been amplified by the herb.

I have no trouble saying, however, that you guys are pretty stupid for driving stoned. I realize your situation...but putting yourself and others at risk just in order to get high "away from the parents" was really weak. Make informed choices and protect the people around you; as well as yourself.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Paranoia! [Re: Boppity604]
    #1626868 - 06/11/03 06:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

"I have no trouble saying, however, that you guys are pretty stupid for driving stoned. I realize your situation...but putting yourself and others at risk just in order to get high "away from the parents" was really weak. Make informed choices and protect the people around you; as well as yourself."

Nobody I know has ever had trouble driving when high, if anything it makes them more cautious and slow, so they don't get pulled over. And i ask everybody just to see if there is any truth in the propaganda. So choose your words carefully before calling names.

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Paranoia! [Re: Boppity604]
    #1626943 - 06/11/03 07:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Paranoia! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1644909 - 06/19/03 03:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

one time while high i walked into a burger king and saw 2 homeless dudes surrounded the register and i heard the sound of money being moved.....a third homeless person was near the door and he said something to me..i was high and thought he said "im not going to lie to you"

so i immediately ran out the door because i thuoght the burger king was being robbed

well 1 minutes later the 3 homeless people leave with some food and my friend tells me that the 3rd dude said "im not in line"

i hate paranoia

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Paranoia! [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1646011 - 06/19/03 09:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

LOL!!!! :grin:

Too funny!

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1646178 - 06/19/03 10:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

lol thats pretty fucking funny :laugh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being