Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Lost my positive outlook on life [Re: silversoul7]
    #2034764 - 10/23/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well, one good thing about depression is it inspires me to write good songs: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...744#Post2034744

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Lost my positive outlook on life [Re: silversoul7]
    #2035123 - 10/23/03 03:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I know how you feel when you say that when you think you've pulled out of it, you get brought back down again. It's tough. I'm not feeling too great right now either. I have a problem with not letting things go. I've been fighting with someone who was very close to me at one time and it's eating me up inside. I keep thinking that if i dont think about it, i'll eventually get over it. But it always comes back n slaps me in the face. Ah well. All you can do is try to keep your head up and know that things will get better eventually. If what is making you upset is something that you can't do anything about to change, then try to let it go. I know it's hard to do that, but it's gotta be done or you'll get over it. Also think about the saddness that you are feeling right now, and embrace it. It wont last forever. It sucks, but one thing you can count on is that when something good does come your way, you will appreciate it even more. And because you got thru a trying period, it will make you a stronger person. You will get thru it sweety, and you will be rewarded with happiness for getting thru it. Sorry about rambling on but i hope that might make you feel a bit better, a different viewpoint, and i guess since i'm not in the best of moods either, it's just my heart talking as i try to pull myself out of my 'not so happy' mood.

Take care of yourself.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Lost my positive outlook on life [Re: sykobish]
    #2035156 - 10/23/03 03:44 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Silver,

You know how to be happy.

Stop beating yourself up and you'll free up some time to do the things that make you truely happy.

The problem with depression is in your head. You must realize that you are your worst critic and harshest judge.

Since your criticism and judgement is imaginary, why not make yourself an imaginary judge or critic (Mine is the Judge from The Wall) and imagine him dying Warner Bros. style death.

Silly as it sounds, it works wonders.

You must criticize yourself all the time. Who else truely criticizes you?

It is time you recognize your inner critic so you can do something about it.

You'll be better soon.

I promise.

Music is a killer outlet isn't it?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous #1

Re: Lost my positive outlook on life [Re: ]
    #2035464 - 10/23/03 07:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

it does sound like fight club.

I agree with you and I think you are close to the answer.

"i find extreme pleasure in destroying things that mean something to me and physical combat." <---- this is me.. I understand that. this is what i feel too. Physical combat is the only thing that makes me feel human again. If I don't get into a physical fight once a week I will usually get depression. I just believe that there are more ways to achieve this state.

Anonymous #1

Re: Lost my positive outlook on life [Re: Rose]
    #2035471 - 10/23/03 07:51 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you hit it on the head.

We are our biggest critic. I know thats a problem I have. I believe alot of people like me understand that but its a hard thing to stop.

In fact some people wont ever realize it. I have known thats the way I am. I have tried for 3 years and haven't successed yet. Maybe my methods aren't the right ones. that could be it but we are trying to fix it... it just hard seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Lost my positive outlook on life [Re: ]
    #2037578 - 10/23/03 07:31 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I finally came to realize what it is that's making me so depressed: I'm a shut-in. I need to get out more. So I think I'll start spending less time on the Shroomery and try to get out there and socialize(which doesn't come easy for me).

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder