Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
    #3710124 -

I kinda feel like an asshole asking this but I trust shroomerites more than my own friends :smile:.

The reason I ask is because I`m now 18 and deathly afraid of intimacy. I`ve been seeing a girl now for about a month and I know my time is close, but I do trust her alot (more afraid of dissapointing her than anything)...any tips?

So how old were you....if your gonna flame, please be gentle :smile:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710183 -

17...and how the hell does this have over 900 views!!??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710191 -

If only chef were here, he would know what to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710199 -

I was 17. It seemed like the world at the time, but it was stupid. In any case if you really dig the girl and she is cool with you, then you have nothing to worry about. My early sex life sucked, I didnt really like my initial experiences, but I think it was the girls I was with. I say just relax and welcome the glory that is intercourse. Sex is great, especially if your with someone thats worth it. As far as being deathly afraid of intimacy, just work on it in your head. try to figure out what causes your gut reactions, then make decisions on what is acceptable and what could use some work.

Damnit! I made another serious post tonight. Grrrr.... I was just trying to be rediculous tonight. Oh well.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710200 -

It is an old thread, it has been posted too many times...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710212 -

17 and I too was afraid of intimacy before I first had sex. If you really love this girl I say go for it, if not I say save your first for someone worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3710215 -

I was having oral sex at 15 but saveed myself for the actual real act till I was 19

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: beejay]
    #3710217 -

yeah my first time was horrible. ugh what trash! I wish I was with a women that didnt make me want to take a shower right afterwerds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3710220 -

I was 16. Just don't worry about it when it comes.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3710227 -

I`m sorry if this has been posted too many times...if a mod wants to close it then please do...just kinda curious....whats with all these veiws...

Beejay I really do apreciate that you decided to make a serious post...your absolutely right. I`m sure everything will go okay...

Thanks for your input, sorry again about posting this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710230 -

I first got oral at 15, then the real thing at 16.

Just go with the flow man, all that you need to do is contained within you. Let go of your apprehensions and ego and follow what your subconscious mind and instinct tell you to do.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3710231 -

YouEnjoyMyself said:
I was 16.  Just don't worry about it when it cums.



:lol:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3710236 -

I already told peeps, who cares I was much older...but hey who cares? I want some now, but even then...when you have legal problems, sex is just sex, there is more to life then that...freedom..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3710245 -

Skunk I absolute agree...it seems my friends are more concerned about me losing my virginity than I am....so much pressure.

But I really do like her and like I said I dont wanna let her down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: beejay]
    #3710247 -

haha, i saw that and was like "did I really say that?" and checked.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710261 -

My first time was after I was rippin shots of 151 and smoking joints in my friend's room, then in my stupor I ran into some girl I knew from years back and ended up (trying to) banging her.

Heres a tip - If your nervous about it, DO NOT get extremely drunk and attempt. I felt like an idiot cuz I was too drunk to keep it going. (if u know what I mean)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3710264 -

yeah sex can be a killer at times. It can be the worst drug of them all. Seeing as there are no women that truely interest me at the moment, Im on the abstinent route for now. I could make one of several phone calls and end the seven month stretch, but then I'd be hooked, and for nothing more than mere physical joy, which I might add can be achieved quite easily on ones own. If I did that, I'd make phone calls every night, then who would paint???? I am willing to sacrifice my time for those that are truely worth it, but it is too precious to waste needlessly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710270 -

hey dont rush it, sex just leads to having kids..why complicate you life over that? people having kids is the thing here in Utah..big deal...sex is so overrated anyway, it doesnt make you better of a person, besides how can you prove it? having a baby, that is about it.. sex has always been for pleasure for me, it is good that way..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Synthetic_Sun]
    #3710273 -

I was 16 and like you, deathly afraid of intimacy. I decided that buying a call girl would provide me with sex without the bullshit nor the baggage that usually comes along with it. Prostitution is a noble profession, providing a valuable and much needed service. God bless hookers and God bless Nevada.


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity? [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #3710278 -

Prosgeopax said:
I was 16 and like you, deathly afraid of intimacy. I decided that buying a call girl would provide me with sex without the bullshit nor the baggage that usually comes along with it. Prostitution is a noble profession, providing a valuable and much needed service. God bless hookers and God bless Nevada.



God bless you sir. They are indeed a noble profession, and not only that but the oldest practicing profession in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lost virginity to prostitute yesterday.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
monolith4 14,942 98 03/07/05 02:33 PM
by Vvellum
* at what age did you lose your virginity?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Moonshoe 7,837 98 01/08/05 04:51 PM
by infamous
* Losing Your Virginity
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ravus 9,498 107 07/21/06 09:38 PM
by Boglyn
* Guys in the bathroom - a awkwardness that is universal
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dobinky 7,765 70 09/01/05 07:32 PM
by chaospilot
* objections to Lost in Translation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
question_for_joo 9,279 103 05/19/05 08:37 PM
by looner2
* Frustrated at D&D people.
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 4,671 42 06/27/05 10:59 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* art project XUL 1,043 10 04/20/05 02:43 AM
by Todcasil
* Losing virginity on Monday
( 1 2 all )
Aborea 3,116 33 07/23/05 08:22 PM
by CherryBom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,405 topic views. 7 members, 46 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.