Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTypingwords
Veteran Seasonal PNW Hunter
I'm a teapot

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
Re: Finding Shrooms With Infrared or Nightvision? [Re: Great_Cthulhu]
    #370967 - 08/13/01 05:29 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

<"I have no qualm with anyone, cause who am I to say your wrong and Im right, cause I guess in your world its how I see it, just reversed. heh dont know if that made sense.">

I just wanted to say that that was fucking awesome. We can all learn something from this golden teacher fella. Which is this: opiates, mushrooms, ecstasy, etc. are good. They stimulate the creative mind and at the same time bring out your stupidity, and their fun too. Now all you people need to shut the hell up and get on with your lives because you're not getting anywhere here. I am a vegetarian, and I've learned that if someone doesn't see things the way I do on the subject, then they can just f#ck off because arguing about it isn't gonna help 'em. Only the good lord can save all of you poor hunters' souls. Heh, just kidding there is no god. Only the mushroom god, which is your mind and the energy of the universe. anyways, I'm sure all of the smart people have stopped looking at this post a long time ago, so I guess I'm wasting my time.

P.S.: the great cthulhu or whatever is a fucking retard

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Finding Shrooms With Infrared or Nightvision? [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #370968 - 08/13/01 05:30 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

My father in law is a hunter, he hunts season birds like ducks, pigeons etc. Now, we have a farm and we raise some chickens, ducks, gooses.. He can't kill or eat our home animals, why ? He loves animals, he's devoted to them, still he's a hunter. See, hunters don't go to the field armed to the teeth with bazookas, riffles, guns, whatever to kill animals, it's just a reflection of a need, the need to be in contact with mother nature, to walk, to apreciate the greatness of our past as we gather to embrace the very beginning of our society, the first comunities born from the need to hunt in big scale or big animals.
Now society wants you to be at home, to participate on its game, to go to the supermarket and enrich some fat dude who's sitting on a chair laughing "buy more of our fatassed food, will give you pesticides, conservatives, we will make you sick so you can give money to the big pharmaceuticals, we will advertise on TV on the Net, so you can have your head full of us, sing our comercials and you'll be convinced, take just a taste and you'll be mine as the secret of my achievement, capitalism and chemicals baby, that's the way my fatass works, ah! ah! ah!", i say "FUCK UP ASSHOLE", i buy what i want, i eat what i want and i see what i want. Do you vegans think your right? Don't you realise they grow your (their) vegetables using the same technique they do with animals ? Yes they take forests down to plant your food, Yes they drain the nutrients of the land with several, unbalanced and profitable crops of "The branch you see on TV". I don't say you have to leave society and go living to a desert island, i also go to McDonald's once and a while, i've worked on McDonalds years ago for a year and a half for God sakes, just be open minded, informed, try to get from society its best, just remember that nature is out there to be touched and discovered, hunting is a task as any other task you do in nature, it all depends on what you want from that task.

Cheers,
MAIA

"Houston, we have a problem... shrooms are over "
=)Free&Spread the Spores(=
Support the FSR

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Finding Shrooms With Infrared or Nightvision? [Re: Typingwords]
    #370982 - 08/13/01 06:22 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

"P.S.: the great cthulhu or whatever is a fucking retard"
I think you have it reversed but I'm not going to get into a flame with you. It's perfectly obvious from your post who the "fucking retard" is.

"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."

--------------------
"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."
Vote Great Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: Finding Shrooms With Infrared or Nightvision? [Re: Great_Cthulhu]
    #371029 - 08/13/01 09:07 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

sorry for not responding earlier, but I think everyone has layed their opinions out and everyone has learned something, thanks for the facts max, I took note of those, that IS sad. Everyone is right and everyone is wrong.

peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Finding Shrooms With Infrared or Nightvision? [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #371071 - 08/13/01 10:46 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Alrighty then, that was fun :) Some good, strong opinions in here. I think the bottom line is, do what makes you happy, and don't criticize others for others for living the way that makes them happy. Diversity is whats makes people unique, I'm glad their is someone out there thats a vegan, we need a few of them to bitch at us hunters :)

I think this post is finished, thread closed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order