Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Headphones?
    #3671507 -

sup bitches, I've decided i wanna get some headphones. I want some really big comfy ones that have great sound. Any ideas?


--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Flashback]
    #3671522 -

I have Bose QuietComforts. Great noise cancelling headphones. Terrific sound. Great for kicking back.

http://www.bose.com/controller;jsessioni...hones/index.jsp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Flashback]
    #3671623 -

Those are absolutly essentail for tripping :thumbup:.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Supernova]
    #3671653 -

supernova said:
I have Bose QuietComforts.  Great noise cancelling headphones.  Terrific sound.  Great for kicking back.

http://www.bose.com/controller;jsessioni...hones/index.jsp




:thumbup: Agreed


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Flashback]
    #3671680 -

i have these ones -


they're sony (mdr-v250) headphones and are around 30 buxx.  they sound great, they're pretty comfy and they won't break the bank like a set of seinnheisers.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: felix]
    #3672264 -

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=perc/product/reviews/base_pid=443954/rpp=10/page=3

I have a pair of those which I use for jamming along to songs on my drums. If you have music playing with those on, you don't hear anything but the loudest sounds (like drums). The only downside is they are rather large. They definitely make some damn good stereo headphones though.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Harbinger]
    #3672314 -

My baby has these...
Sony mdr-v700


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3672459 -

If you spend $100 on a pair of headphones, get a pair of Grado SR-80's. NOTHING is going to beat those.

www.grado.com
http://audioreview.com/Headphones/Grado/PRD_117832_2750crx.aspx

Edited by solidus (01/24/05 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Flashback]
    #3672499 -

damn those are expensive ones. what do you people recommend for a budget below 50 $ ?


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: BanJankri]
    #3672735 -

Tin cans on strings.

Seriously, I've never used a better headphone than the Sony 700. Actually, now that I think about it, the Sony mdr-V500 is a pretty decent headphone. And in the 50 dollar range, I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Flashback]
    #3672741 -

Go for a nice pair of Koss headphones. I have  this pair that I got for Xmas. I had Koss UR-20's before and they lasted for a couple years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: DNKYD]
    #3673310 -

Sony MDR CD580
Cost about $60 bucks
They seriously kick ass!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3675651 -

If your serious about your audio don't buy anything Bose (Blows).

The grado SR-80's are very good for the price.
Only beef with them is the cord is probably too long and they could be more comfortable.


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: BanJankri]
    #3675661 -

BanJankri said:
damn those are expensive ones. what do you people recommend for a budget below 50 $ ?



Sennheiser

Comfy, good sound, long wire, usually under 50

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? *DELETED* [Re: Pathos]
    #3675723 -

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: ricochet]
    #3675727 -

my sennheisers cost $35. You can get a decent pair for that price range.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Pathos]
    #3675732 -

Grado SR60 is what I have.

Great sound, relatively inexpensive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: phi1618]
    #3675734 -

you could check out the stuff on newegg.com thats where a friend of mine as well as myself got a nice pair for pretty cheap


--------------------
Awww What Up Grandma

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: Pathos]
    #3675877 -

Pathos said:
my sennheisers cost $35. You can get a decent pair for that price range.



you can, yes. I was mostly speaking of their better, more "audiophile" (using that term very loosely) type headphones (HD-590, HD-600, etc.) in the $150-200 range. definitely well-made, quality headphones but just a little more than I'd like to spend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones? [Re: felix]
    #3675942 -

felix said:
i have these ones -


they're sony (mdr-v250) headphones and are around 30 buxx.  they sound great, they're pretty comfy and they won't break the bank like a set of seinnheisers.  :thumbup:



Sorry to burst your bubble but I got those same ones at Walmart last month for 12 bucks...they are worth the money besides for the fact the 1/4" adaptor tarnishes after a few weeks.....maybe thats just cause its humid here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Headphones?
( 1 2 all )
Sinistral 2,771 35 03/21/06 06:55 PM
by Vvellum
* Really Good Headphones..... starfire_xes 3,035 16 05/04/13 08:39 PM
by All We Perceive
* Best Type of Headphones?
( 1 2 3 all )
vitadura 6,466 55 06/27/09 07:16 PM
by joe Biggs
* Help me pick out some headphones
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gumby 8,397 98 11/13/13 09:55 PM
by holophonor
* why do my headphones always break after a few months?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
EternalCowabunga 6,378 72 12/28/11 05:21 PM
by x Ju x
* In-ear headphone recommendations.
( 1 2 all )
danielx 1,712 21 09/07/16 09:04 AM
by Repertoire89
* Around Ear headphones wicket 986 12 06/04/10 03:21 AM
by Janamil
* are dre beats the best headphones out there?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
yoimjohn 8,189 107 11/04/11 04:49 PM
by teamkiller

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,362 topic views. 7 members, 579 guests and 260 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.