Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedemon2091tb
Stranger

No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip?
    #3605809 - 01/10/05 12:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I recently tripped for my first time, a month ago off of around a 1/2 8th, i just ate a stem and a cap, not sure what kind specific, but i started to feel a slight body buzz, as well as had been smoking some reffer before, but had a slight body buzz, then decided to go lay down and talk to a friend, who was also tripping with me, he precieded to tell me about a story, somehow or another it ended up this kid killed his mom, and i'm sitting here tripping then all of a sudden i get sick out of nowhere, and begin to vomit in the toilet, and outof nowhere this happened. When i was listening to him tell me the story, i remember looking around the room and the walls were extreemly bright, be it this was indoors during the afternoon, really cold day. But i think i saw colors, as well as my friends face morphing a little bit, but i couldn't tell if i was halucinating or if it was from the vomiting. But as soon as he stopped talking about the story, not that it seemed very horrible to me at the time, but it sorta right out frightened me. I remember throught the whole supposid "trip" as having tons of inner thoughts that i recognized as being an innervoice, but i really felt like i couldn't let myself go, like there was something in me that i knew i wanted to let go but just couldn't, and i think it was possibly an ego. At this time i was laying on my bed shivvereing because of the chills from the vomiting, not that i was visibly afraid of the story that had been told to me but i was outright plain cold and shivvering and i couldn't talk! When i started to talk to him we got on the subject of donkey from shreck and shreck 2, and i started to get extreemly giddy, my stomach calmed down, not that it bothered me at the time (i think i was numb), but i started to calm down and just watched the movie.

Was my friend telling me that story possibly be a good canidate for why i puked, and what could have made me the way i was?

Was drinking coolaid with them a good idea, possibly another reason?

Did i even attempt to get anywhere into tripping....?

Why could i not let myself go, though i wanted to trip so bad, was being extreemly anxious bad?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: demon2091tb]
    #3605827 - 01/10/05 12:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

First off, you friend is kind of a moron for telling a story like that, I would have slapped him.

It doesn't sound like it was a 'bad trip', just an uncomfortable one.

I think the vomiting was probably due to just eating the mushrooms, and didn't really have much to do with the story. I think it was just a coincidence.

Next time don't trip with idiots who are going to do shit like that, that's what I suggest.

Offlinedemon2091tb
Stranger

Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3605882 - 01/10/05 12:54 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the reply, but i mean i didn't mind listening to the story, i thought it was good, sorta, thought i heard every word he said i was too emersed in my inner thoughts at this time to even remember what he was saying much less how the story was going.

Is there anything i could possibly do to get myself more comfertable with letting myself go, next time i plan on tripping out in nature with different people, i don't live with them anymore.

Was i tripping hard....or not really at all, i've only done dxm twice before as well as smoking alot of pot, so not really sure if i really did do much....if that makes any sense :confused:

BTW thank you again.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: demon2091tb]
    #3605906 - 01/10/05 12:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I consider 'tripping hard' when you're tripping and it's so intense you can barely handle it.

If you do trip outdoors next time, I suggest bringing a CD player, or having some way of listening to music. You don't have to though, just a suggestion.

You could try and eighth next time... an eighth can be pretty intense.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3609269 - 01/10/05 08:18 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I reccomend a few things.

1.) Music
2.) A comfy place to sit. I'm talking comfy.
3.) Music
4.) Music

Get yourself used to tripping by focusing on something else (the music) and then let the shrooms do their thing. If you're just sitting there wondering "am I tripping?" then you're just going to stress yourself out. Have something to focus on.

And yeah man, I started with an 1/8th and had one of my better nights of all time.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: freddurgan]
    #3609294 - 01/10/05 08:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah dude.

When you start tripping, you'll KNOW you're tripping, hehe. :smirk:

But just fuck around and do whatever until it starts to happen. Smoking weed is a pretty good thing to do after you consume them. Then after being stoned for a while, bam, everything is very, very strange. :grin:

OfflineDeviate
Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: freddurgan]
    #3609298 - 01/10/05 08:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

try letting go on marijuana first. lay down in a dark room and listen to music while you're high and relax. then turn off the music and just let yourself go.

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: Deviate]
    #3609345 - 01/10/05 08:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

lay on your roof and watch the moon :thumbup: :grin: with some pink floyd "or whatever you like"

--------------------

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: No stomach pain but still nausea, did i have a good trip? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3620009 - 01/12/05 08:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If you had fun, yes u had a good trip. If u didnt have fun, no u didnt have a good trip. Your friend needs to reconsider what to do while tripping, because makin people feel bad, sick, w.e, especially their first time, is bullshit. Also, as said before, you WILL KNOW if/when you are tripping hard. And, as also stated before, be where you wanna be, do it on your terms, be comfy and have alot of relaxing music you enjoy. Glad everythings ok tho! =)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience