Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
I just had bad, crazy trip
    #1518943 - 05/04/03 06:07 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I had been lookin forward to this day for a throughout my whole work week. I was gonna trip with one of my firends that i usually trip with on my day off. So the day came around and that morning i saw my step dad and one of the worst things that could of happend , happend - he said "hey your done with all the shrooms and stuff now huh, ur clean?" i said yea "he said yea thats good cuz if ur mom were to find out about that shed prably kik u out, so thats good".

I went and picked up my friend he lives a city over. one the way back to my area, we picked up a sack and started eating the shrooms (3.5 grams each) while we were driving, its about a 10 min drive from when i started eating them until we would reach our destination. i knew this. i also knew that it was 1:30 in the afternoon and i hadent eatin all day so it would hit me quikly and i also knew that by chewing on and rolling them around under my toungue would make them hit even faster but i was like fuk it hell yea. by the time we got to the tripping spot, i was trippin.

my friend wasent feeling it yet, we usually hella chop it up to when we trip but this time we were silent. I couldent get wat my step dad said off my mind. Even though im 18 , im livin in my moms house still and she really dosent want all the drugs comin in an out. we started walkin around this lagoon on a trail. and iw as havin a bad trip i jus wanted it to end . i was seein hella colorful visuals but i was jus havin a very bad time and i began to get the feeling that if we kept walkin around like that, wed get caught up. So i was trippin hella hard and i had 2 decisions i could make :
- continue trippin outside and prably get caught up.
-take ur friend home and go to one of ur good folks houses to chill in saftey

so i said "hey sry man is it cool if i take u home , im jus really havin a bad trip" he said "yea sure its all good" we got into my car and i began the struglle to drive while trippin. it took a lot of concentration . i jus flat out told my friend the situation :

"im trippin hella hard right now.
No, im not alright to drive, who the fuck do u think i am -are u crazy? I just dont have a choice.
Just keep an eye out and make sure i dont hit nuthin, and if u see five O dont make a big deal about it NEVER do that to someone while theyre trippin - emotions intesify ; just say the direction they are in calmly and casually."

once i told him the situation, he understood a lil better wat was goin on, at this point he was trippin and hes not very experienced with hallucinagins. I tried to get him to tell me some off the hook funny stories which lasted a lil bit. and it worked.

I made it; i dropped him off. On the way back i was laughing at the lack of control i felt over the situation, it was all i could do. Maybe it was the shrooms makin me crazy.

The house i went to was were some of my smoker friends live who are former shroomers, i figured theyd b jus like yea sit down smoke and chill, but instead they were wierded out by me. i Came in talkin and moving hella fast, i was hella red, and i was lookin crazy. I still smoked and then took 20 mgs of valium which really calmed me down too. However ill never go to ne one when im having a bad trip again, ill jus go somewhere to be alone and wait it out.

The insight i felt i gained from the trip was that i was thinkin i spend too much of my money/do too many drugs. that was about 3 days ago, today im still smokin weed, but the insight is still with me, im slowing down i think.
But when i have bad trips , like this - i dont consider them bad when its over, its a lesson learned.

i was jus hi ,bored ,and thinkin about my trip so i wrote about it.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: I just had bad, crazy trip [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1519090 - 05/04/03 10:40 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

That's too bad.

NOFI, but don't you think driving under the influence of shrooms is really irresponsible. I mean that's worse than drinking and driving. That could be so dangerous to other people and yourself.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineTrAnCyNuGz
Stranger

#1519168 - 05/04/03 12:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yah dood, driving is a really bad idea. I understand why you did it, but don't you think you coulda stayed with your trip partner and tried talking about why you were having a bad trip?

My last trip(1.8g's) was my last night in Hawaii, and I didn't really have a bad trip, I just wasn't enjoying myself. I had horrible stomach pains, and I was pretty emotional being our last night there in Hawaii. I would look out the windows into the night sky, and see a 747 jet flying through the air. This happend about 4-5 times during my trip. I felt like my eyes were watering up, but I didn't know if I was crying or not. The whole time my friend and I wern't talking. We were watching a movie, but I couldn't seem too concentrate. So I just tranced out to some ATB - Movin Melodies and stared out the window at the sky during the movie.

Finally my friend and I wen't outside to smoke a bowl of purple budz we were lucky to hook up on, and we started talkin. This really helped me calm down and start to turn my trip around. It didn't turn out to be a great trip, due to the stomach pains pretty much the whole time, but talking to him about it helped out a lot.

Be safe, and don't trip and drive! Next time have an enviroment planned out, where you can stay as long as you need(til the trip wwears off)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1519523 - 05/04/03 03:30 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

what the hell are you driving around on mushrooms for, especially with a FRIEND IN THE CAR?!

And I also wanted to inquire about this: "I was gonna trip with one of my firends that i usually trip with on my day off."

Dude how often are you tripping?

I think you should be honest with your parents - that's what caused the bad trip dude - no wonder you were thinking about how you do too many drugs and spend too much money - that's probably the exact vibe your father was sending to you.... I've had these types of "you know better" trips in the past, and learned quickly from them.

Good luck - hopefully you can initiate some change externally

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: I just had bad, crazy trip [Re: Strumpling]
    #1519581 - 05/04/03 03:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

And I also wanted to inquire about this: "I was gonna trip with one of my firends that i usually trip with on my day off."

Dude how often are you tripping?

I think it was a confusing sentance stucture. Change to:

I was going to trip on my day off with my friend that i usually trip with.

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1519588 - 05/04/03 03:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Next time try to call somebody to pick you up instead of driving.

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: I just had bad, crazy trip [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1520729 - 05/05/03 12:39 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

trust me i had the EXACT same feelings as u do right now... "i do too many drugs" and u know what????? u prolly do! cuz i was doing anything i saw in front of me.

to me its like a bad trip, u will feel different about his once u slow down the drug usage.

life is much easier without drugs! heck i wont even smoke weed cuz it makes me feel like im such a bad son. like im sneaking about trying to catch another hit or stay away from home so i can smoke more to get higher.

jus slow down on the drugs and sort of meditate for a month with no substances at all, think about what ur doing to ur body and mind...... things will look MUCH clearer and u will then be able to enjoy a trip a lot more seeing as it will be a rare thing.

too much of ANYTHING is NOT a good thing.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: I just had bad, crazy trip [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1521202 - 05/05/03 05:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lol yeah I noticed that and was going to erase that part but kept it in because of "usually trip with" implies at least some regularity/consistancy/repetition heh and sometimes people will be doing them like every week or something and not realize how hard it will be on them until way later than possible

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience