Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

Best strain for Reduced Nausea + Purging
    #1672820 - 06/30/03 02:41 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hey. I have bad troubles with body load and purging, and it seems very hard for me to get over these when I'm tripping. I've taken 5 HBWR and had to purge, but I just held the seeds in my mouth for a while and spit them out which is supposed to cause less nausea. I've had a fairly high dose of syrian rue before, and it would have been an awesome trip had I not felt sicker than I have ever been. I wonder if I'm prone to body load and purging or if everyone experiences this and just deals with it? I also wonder if this is somehow avoidable; I've heard people say to take ginger capsules and papaya capsules to avoid nausea? My body feels like complete crap when I have to purge, and I know otherwise my trips would be great. Anyway let me get to my real question: I haven't tripped shrooms before, and I was thinking about growing some. I was wondering if there is a certain strain that seems to cause a lot less nausea and purging than other strains? So what's the best bang for the buck, or rather the best potency and least purging strain:)? Thanks.

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Best strain for Reduced Nausea + Purging [Re: salviadog]
    #1673009 - 06/30/03 04:55 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

There's no way of knowing what strain your stomach will react to best, as it all depends on personal preference. When you have to throw up on shrooms, it doesn't seem to affect the trip too badly. You generally feel better (as it pretty much gets rid of the nausea in most cases), but you might be fine when it comes to mushroom nausea.
There are things to avoid nausea - ginger/papaya capsules, grinding shrooms into a powder and putting into capsules or just mixing a measured dose into some honey, fasting or generally eating them on an empty stomach. The nausea can also just be something psychological that has nothing to do with the taste or how your stomach reacts to it.
There's really only one way to find out how your body will react to it. There's no way of knowing whether or not you will get as sick as on HBWR, because they're quite different drugs.

Offlinefrizzed
Stranger withCandy
Re: Best strain for Reduced Nausea + Purging [Re: Sheepish]
    #1673811 - 06/30/03 01:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

my pet turtle likes to smoke a bowl b4 "endulging" she says it helps her by taking the "edge" off. she reports great success.

--------------------
sex.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience