Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Microscope, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline138
Stranger
LSD or 5-MeO-AMT?
    #3572238 - 01/02/05 07:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hi I recently ingested 2 tabs of what I was told was LSD by the person who sold them to me. The trip was very interesting, lots of trails, objects glowed, everything was merging and flowing etc, with very strong CEV's. The whole trip had a very sci-fi feel to it, with the feeling of a constant presence of an alien force being around and observing me.

When I looked in the mirror I could see each dead molecule on my face and the mirror falling off, and being repaired or replaced by millions of microscopic creatures or some kind of force. I could also see that my skin was covered in bright purple and turquoise patterns that looked to me to be extremely alien, unlike the very earthly patterns I have seen on mushrooms such as Aztec, Native American or Eastern patterns.

As soon as I started to come up I began to feel very sick, which is something I have rarely experienced off LSD or Mushrooms, and as the trip progressed my chest and windpipe became very tight and felt like they might explode. This became very uncomfortable but I kept the sickness down.

After about 5 hours I arrived home I realised I needed to shit really badly and I had diarrhea in waves for the next 12 hours. I was unable to sleep properly for about 36 hours even after the visuals had stopped. The entire trip was very un-spiritual and very futuristic and alien in every way. My thoughts were all very scientific and the trip was very head based rather than feeling based, unlike most of my other experiences with other psychedelics which I have found to be very spiritual.

I would be grateful if anyone could give their opinion on what they think the drug was and the experience I had. Thanks a lot.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: 138]
    #3572286 - 01/02/05 07:51 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

What form was it in? I don't think you could get a large enough dose of 5-meo-amt on 2 blotters

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: dblaney]
    #3572606 - 01/02/05 08:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

How big were the tabs?

InvisibleDark_Star
African with a dick of gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3572714 - 01/02/05 09:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, that sounds like 5 Me0-AMT....were the blotters spongebobs by any chance? I've heard there were Spongebobs that were 5 Me0-AMT going around. 5-Me0-AMT can't fit on reg. sozed blotters......but the Spongebobs were bigger than standard from what i've heard, also it's supposed to taste very bitter.

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3572717 - 01/02/05 09:15 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

How did the tabs taste?

Were they bitter?

Offline138
Stranger
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3572727 - 01/02/05 09:19 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah they were pretty bitter. Each tab was 10mm by 10mm.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3572758 - 01/02/05 09:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yup.....that's way too big. How long did they take to kick in? I'm already convinced it was 5 Me0-AMT though........ fucking scammers....those bastards are going to give acid a bad name.  :mad:  As far as bitter goes....there are plenty off good hits going around that are bitter.....but a big blotter + bitter + sickness + shits + non-acidy trip = 5 Me0-AMT.....there's no doubt in my mind that's what you took.

--------------------

Offline138
Stranger
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3572790 - 01/02/05 09:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I can't really remember how long it took to kick in. I do remember taking another one because I thought the first one wasn't working, but then they both kicked in. It could have been 1-2 hours. The trip wasn't unpleasant. It was very speedy and VERY long. And now 2 days later by body still feels pretty shit, almost like I have been hammering speed.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3573004 - 01/02/05 10:21 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yup.......5 Me0-AMT.....i'd recommend staying away from that dealer....and that print.

--------------------

InvisibleHippieD9
Long-Haired-Leaping-Gnome!

Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? *DELETED* [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3596048 - 01/08/05 12:09 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by HippieD9

Reason for deletion: a

OfflineNignugnot
Funkphiler
Loc: Northwest Ar
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: HippieD9]
    #4552972 - 08/18/05 09:11 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

If your print looked like wavey lines with a weird geometeric shape on the back then you probably got some of what I have which I think is called Dimetheloxy bromoamphetamine

--------------------
I'm an asymtope, neva gonna catch me!

OfflineJabbawaya

#4553188 - 08/18/05 09:54 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

138 said:
Yeah they were pretty bitter. Each tab was 10mm by 10mm.

5-MeO-AMT.

--------------------

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4554862 - 08/19/05 11:39 AM (12 years, 4 days ago)

amt

--------------------

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: 3six5]
    #4566213 - 08/22/05 12:56 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I always followed the logic when eating blotter that it would either be LSD or just blank paper. I was under the assumption that Lysergic was the only chemical that was active in such small doses so as to be active on a blotter. If it?s normal sized blotter (and not the larger tabs, like the Sponge Bob prints) is it safe to assume it?s either LSD or just blank paper? I?m terribly afraid of ingesting DOB or AMT. If I stay away from larger-than-normal tabs will I avoid the chance of ingesting something other than LSD?

Edited by drloomis82 (08/22/05 12:57 PM)

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: drloomis82]
    #4566748 - 08/22/05 04:34 PM (12 years, 23 hours ago)

No. There is a DOB blotter that is normal sized, and most people think it is acid, even the people selling it..1 is plenty to fuck people up for a good long time.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4566800 - 08/22/05 04:50 PM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

scatmanrav said:
No. There is a DOB blotter that is normal sized, and most people think it is acid, even the people selling it..1 is plenty to fuck people up for a good long time.

That's very distressing. To be quite honest, it makes me not even want to buy tabs (or acid in general) ever again. I guess I'll just have to start with a half-tab from now on, to test ever single batch, to make sure it's legit LSD... but even then I question the experience. Perhaps I've never even taken "real" acid; perhaps it's all been some damn RC pawned off an the "real deal." This really sucks.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: LSD or 5-MeO-AMT? [Re: drloomis82]
    #4566844 - 08/22/05 05:08 PM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

Well..the trick is to watch the prints thread, in the other drugs discussion forum. White perferated and unperfs are usually acid (or paper). There are prints that are confirmed DOB, like the one I mentioned (which I was offered as LSD over the weekend). I thought it may have even been LSD since the guy was having a great time on it, afterwords though the person selling it came over to the campsite and was telling me it took 2-3 hours to kick in and lasted a good 24-48..though it was fun (that was off 3). I didnt buy them, but I did find 3 other prints there which I believe are acid which I also didnt buy, and some white perferated, which I did buy..most of them are family fluff and are good stuff.

Most RC's are bitter, so a small 1/4 or 1/2 a tab before buying should tell you if its bitter or not..acid can have a slight bitter/metalic/wierd taste to it too, but shouldnt taste like a lemon or anything. I think RC's sold as acid are to the small side though, and generally what you have is acid. I would not even count the orignal posters experience as an RC, only because peoples heads can make them think things, like wondering if your feeling it yet, when you feel it, is it bitter, ect..when thinking about those things, your more likly to feel/taste them and make yourself think you have an RC. And I'm not arguing with those of you who think it is AMT...I'm just saying its possible it was LSD too. It seems like now adays, anytime someone takes a tab and the experience isnt wonderful and joyous, people ask "was it an RC", forgetting that acid is different every time and it will depend on you, your mood, and the setting..and acid can be nervous, anxious, and uncomfortable. Just be very carful where you get what from, and make sure yout ry it out first, or give to someone else to try, and when your going..dont worry about it so much.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Microscope, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience