Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Worrying "LSD" supplier
    #4414825 - 07/17/05 03:04 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I recently tried what I thought was LSD, but it came on a sugarcube, and some recently acquired information has led me to believe it may have been something else (namely 5-Meo-Amt), but I thought Id ask for your opinion and also if anyone knows of other LSD-like psychedelics that are active at the doses that can be fit in about 3 drops of clear(slightly bitter) liquid on a sugarcube.

I dont remember having any cramps or any bodily discomfort, other than some strange muscle tension and energy all over my body as I was coming up. I dosed at about 10 pm on an unfortunately full to bursting stomach. I felt literally nothing until about 12:15-12:30, then I started feeling slightly "strange" and my friend suggested smoking a bowl, and about 3 minutes after we did it really started coming up fast, I was peaking from about 1-5 ish, but I started coming down quickly and fell alseep soon after, probably about 7 o clock, then I think I drifted off, or I may have just zoned out, I came back to reality at about 8:30 feeling entirely sober and refreshed. The actual trip was very similar to what Ive read about an LSD trip, strange patterning and shifting of normally stationary objects, some strange illusions, crazy closed eye visuals, music was amazing, so was orange juice(and rubbing the carpet).

The only thing that put some doubts into my head was the very long come up, the short trip, and the fact that it came on a sugarcube, what do you guys think?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: the sky
Re: Worrying "LSD" supplier [Re: gmand38]
    #4414851 - 07/17/05 03:10 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Lots of LSD comes on sugarcubes - my first trip on LSD was from sugarcubes, and I have some sugarcubes right now too that are most definitely LSD. I'd like to hear more about your trip, because I don't know that your suspicions of it being AMT are so valid...lots of LSD these days isn't so strong and doesn't give the good old 12 hour trip a lot of us are used to on LSD...a 5 hour peak off a trip of a total of about 8 hours, is pretty standard.

Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: Worrying "LSD" supplier [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4415111 - 07/17/05 04:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

well 5-meo-amt does have a bitter chemical taste, and all of the 'good' acid i have taken had not taste to a very mild almost unnoticable taste. but always on blotter for me. and 5-meo-amt has a very long trip... it does come on slow but lasts for around 12-18 hours. the high is kinda like rolling, tripping and being spun all in one. i felt very uncompofrtable on it the whole time(ie when i was standing, i felt like sitting down, but when i sat i felt like getting up again), but the visuals and the buzz were good enough for me to do it again. and only 4-10mg is needed to trip... i have found that some of the fake acid going around was most likely this stuff diluted, cuz i would have to take 7-10 hits to start tripping and it had a strong bitter taste. and i wasn't trippin like cid... i was tripping, but not the same.
hope this helps

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience