Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Mescaline on blotter paper???
    #4547588 - 08/17/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I got a call from my dealer today and he said that he got a hold of some mescaline and some LSD. Naturally, I jumped at the chance to procure some. When I met him, he gave me 2 hits of what he said was ?strong acid??a white, non-perforated piece of blotter?and three hits of what he said was mescaline. I was expecting to get a brown powdery substance for the mesc. so I am somewhat confused by this. Can mescaline be absorbed into blotter? (it seems like too much work to me?)

Anyway, he assured me it was mescaline. But, it just looks like three hits of acid with the Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon logo?

What gives?

(I?m positive that I?m not getting ripped off; he?s the real deal. I just think that maybe he was confused, even though he assured me it was mesc.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: drloomis82]
    #4547599 - 08/17/05 05:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4547613 - 08/17/05 05:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I recently saw some paper hits being sold as mescaline. Wrote about it in the Recent Prints thread. Some shady fucks out there.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: daimyo]
    #4547669 - 08/17/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the info, guys. I didn?t think it could be mescaline. I ate some of the white, non-perforated blotter and I?m definitely starting to feel some effects?.

This is my first time doing LSD (assuming that?s what it is). I?ve done mushrooms nearly 40 times, but never had a chance to try ?cid. I got ripped off a few times with blank blotter? but this time seems to be different; I?m definitely feeling some effects.

Is it safe to assume that the only active chemical to be found on blotter would be LSD? I?ve heard that it?s the only chemical that?s active in such a small amount, so as to be contained on blotter. Although I think I?ve heard of people having blotter soaked with LSA?

OfflineJabbawaya

#4547678 - 08/17/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It is impossible for an active dose of mescaline to fit on blotter paper. No exceptions. A typical dose of LSD is about ~150mcg; a typical dose of mescaline is ~300,000mcg, to put it into perspective.

I'd sure love to take LSD with the DSOTM logo on it :smile:

LSD is what you will usually find on blotter paper. However, some jerks do sell blotter with 5-MeO-AMT or DO* on it, although it isn't terribly common (and the RCs are usually stronger in the lower milligram range anyway, requiring multiple hits; but you wouldn't take more than one hit of a new batch of untested acid anyway, would you?). There are other chemicals active in the microgram range, although most blotter is usually either LSD or nothing at all. You will never find blotter paper with LSA on it.

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4547706 - 08/17/05 05:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Congratulations on a first trip. Chances are good that the white paper you consumed is LSD.

There are other chemicals that can be active on blotter. One such chemical, that is possibly still circulating, is DOB. There is a picture of the doses in a thread on here somewhere that were lab tested and thereby confirmed to be DOB.

But read all about that later. Right now, get yourself some good weed, smoke, and enjoy the trip!

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

#4550675 - 08/18/05 06:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It was a good time, for sure! Acid seems (at least to me) to be much easier to handle than mushies--not as heavy of a ?body load.? I?m so glad that I?ve finally had the chance to experience the Lysergic; I?ve been waiting for this for a long time.

I didn?t take more than a hit of the un-perforated white blotter, probably not even a full hit (more like ? of a hit). I had a nice trip watching Sin City; I swear, that movie was made for people on ?cid. Great time! I?ll dose with the Dark Side of the Moon blotters (still testing the water with only one for the first time) this weekend.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4551013 - 08/18/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Acid is most definitely a "cleaner" trip, it's a little speedy, but it's wonderful. It's definitely an "up and attem walk around, explore the world, master of your own destiny" trip and not a "lay down, zoinked out of your skull, no idea what's going on" trip. It's a beautiful thing.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: gdman]
    #4552051 - 08/18/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Gdman, I couldn?t have said it better myself. You are obviously experienced, brother. ?Master of my own destiny? was exactly how I felt; whereas mushies always make be go through a stage where I want to hide from the world for a bit.

I spoke with the guy today and he swears through-and-through that the second blotter is mescaline. I told him that I did some research and found that the mescaline compound is not active in such doses, but he claims that the blotter was made from mescaline which he obtained in a pure crystal form? so I don?t know. Normally, I?d just chalk it up to misinformation; but this guy is the real deal?an experienced tripper who is also the biggest hookup around for good-quality psychedelics. I still think he?s misinformed on this one, but he refuses to believe it.

BTW, I got the blotters for a really good price, so he defiantly was not trying to pawn off over-priced acid as mescaline; he really seems to think it?s so.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4552145 - 08/18/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Those blotters are not mescaline, it's imposible. That's like the people who swore those "mescaline microdots" where the real deal... "hey mescaline feels a lot like acid"

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4552155 - 08/18/05 03:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There seems to be a lot of DOB going around right now on multiple prints

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: gdman]
    #4552165 - 08/18/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

That's like the people who swore those "mescaline microdots" where the real deal... "hey mescaline feels a lot like acid"

Heh...when my father found out about my LSD use, he lectured me on the evils of synthetics. Then he went on about how those 'mescaline' microdots were the cleanest trip he ever had. Try as I might, I could not convince him it was the same chemical that gave him a bad trip on blotter. I think the dots were just lower doses than the blotters he took. He did read Stafford's Psychedelic Encyclopedia and has an interest in shrooms now though :smile:

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: Organic]
    #4552170 - 08/18/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i wish i could get my parents to get into psychedelics :/

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineJabbawaya

#4552212 - 08/18/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No matter how much he insists that it's mescaline, he is wrong. There is absolutely no way that an active dose of mescaline could fit on blotter paper. The guy is totally uninformed. Either he's trying to fool you, or he's being fooled and doesn't realize it. Too bad for ignorance, huh? It doesn't matter if it's crystalline or not. It's still going to take 200mg (200,000mcg) for a reasonable trip.

Like I said earlier, mescaline doses are typically 1000x greater than LSD doses. It is impossible to fit on blotter. There is no way. Not going to happen. Not a chance. Never. Nuh-uh. Nope.

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: leery11]
    #4552251 - 08/18/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i wish i could get my parents to get into psychedelics :/

It wasn't easy for me...I almost got kicked out for it. I think my parents are more open to the idea that what they've been told about psychedelics is largely misinformation, but I doubt they'll ever dose or approve of my dosing.

--------------------

OfflineShroomingNJ
Oh Hai There !
Male
Loc: NJ
Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4552258 - 08/18/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm really starting to get depressed, I dont understand why I cant find lucy in NJ, It seems like its fucking every where to be found except here, Hopefully at Bonaroo this coming June i will find it.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #4552267 - 08/18/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

There is absolutely no way that an active dose of mescaline could fit on blotter paper.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: motaman]
    #4554871 - 08/19/05 09:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

u'd need a peice of blotter paper the size of a dice ,, solid

--------------------

Offlinegoodoldrascal
protege

Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: 3six5]
    #5238847 - 01/29/06 02:23 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

The US population really needs to familiarize itself with the metric system....

--------------------
Recent Discovery: Check out the Tibetan Book of the Dead, relevant information, and esp. Leary's translation/interpretation. I hope you will be as astounded by this ancient texts' relevance to the psychedelic experience as I have been.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mescaline on blotter paper??? [Re: goodoldrascal]
    #5238867 - 01/29/06 02:33 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

The shroomery population really needs to familiarize itself with DATES. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds