Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell?
    #4722780 - 09/28/05 12:08 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

or does only blank blotter exist in the bunk acid world?

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMaJikFungus
There's a Fungusin my closet

Loc: School of Athens
Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: darkstar45]
    #4722868 - 09/28/05 12:21 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Recently people have been selling the research chem Bromo Dragonfly as LSD. It makes you trip for days I believe , and from what I hear it is'nt much of an enjoyable experience. Other research chems are also sold as LSD , but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: MaJikFungus]
    #4722880 - 09/28/05 12:23 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I dunno about that.

I've heard Bromo Dragonfly is really fun.

5-meo-amt is supposedly sold is LSD sometimes. Some people like it, some people hate it.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4723004 - 09/28/05 12:41 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

mescaline and pcp for acid

--------------------

OfflineRussianCelery
Stranger
Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4723234 - 09/28/05 01:17 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Mescaline could never be passed off as LSD, its a simple cost to dose ratio. Also, the amount of mescaline needed for effect cannot be given in a blotter paper.

LSD = 100 Micrograms average trip

Mescaline = 300-500 milligrams for an average trip

To be doped by that would just be a mistake. A more common one would be STP also known as DOM. A phenethylamine, same family as X, Mescaline, 2C-B, and 2C-I among the notable ones. But thats easier to get away with since the dose is only a couple miligrams.

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: RussianCelery]
    #4723519 - 09/28/05 02:25 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

There's a lot of DOB going around as acid blotters. You can easily spot them by the bitter taste. The trip isn't too bad, just a little speedy and not quite as magical IMO. I think the major problem is overdose potential with DOB blotters.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: LysergicRide]
    #4723535 - 09/28/05 02:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

thanks

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: darkstar45]
    #4723787 - 09/28/05 04:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What would fit... DOI, DOB, maybe DOC? 5-MeO-AMT, and the new DragonFly. I've yet to see any lab results for dragonfly, though theres shroomery announcments all over the net now. The few dragonfly reports I've read sounded disappointed. One dosage was 750 micrograms I believe.

They were in the hourly range, certainly not the 3 days being mentioned here. I'm not doubting the toxicity of the drug. I've read the suspicion of it being carcenogenic, plus the fact that it's simply a *new* class of drug. Straying away from our (semi to near-completely) safe tryptamines/peas. Either way, I've yet to see the three day trip reports. One could say the erowid reports don't know their source is dragonfly for sure, but it sounds more likely than some assumed blotter?

If anyone has seen test results, I'd be curious to see them. I've seen results for DOB, as well as 5-MeO-AMT blotter. Someone mentioned the 2c-x PEAs. I don't believe any of them are nearly potent enough, though 2c-t7 is pretty damn strong insufflated.

And hehe.. good ol' mescaline and pcp brought up again. pcp is just thrown into every lacing story. pot, acid, whatever. it sounds scary and does the job well I suppose. Mescaline (don't we all wish) would be a pretty curious site. Not only would the amount not be any where near capable of soaking into the paper. You'd need to probably fold up an entire section of the sheet to enclose it. Would make for a pretty painful parachute :smile:

From what I've read, blotter should be able to hold a couple milligrams, right? So, a mild mescaline blotter hit would be about the size of a sheet of acid, eh?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Airfox

Loc: Texas
Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4723838 - 09/28/05 04:14 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I was recently talking to my mom about drugs. She hasn't done them in about 25 years but it was interesting.

One thing that also came up in her stories about laced acid was MESCALINE. She tried to tell me that acid can be laced with strichnyne and/or mescaline and so I should "be careful of that". Her information came straight from the 70s--apparently the pcp/strichnyne/mescaline laced acid was a common myth even then.

Anyway, this may be a bit off topic but more often people get bad (weak) acid than some designer drug acid. I could be wrong there but that's my feeling.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4725121 - 09/28/05 01:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thats the way it used to be, these days you've got the DO* compounds, 5-meo-amt and the possibilities of these new dragonfly chemicals.

I too have noticed adults that tripped in the 70s claimed to have taken mescaline, or acid laced with mescaline. One such person is really responsible, these days wouldn't touch a drug, and probably likes to think that any experimentation was on the extremely safe side.

She claims to have not done acid, mushrooms, mostly pot. Even at woodstock. However, the one trip she did admit to having a blast on was mescaline. I thought this was quite funny. While I suppose in the 70s there was a higher chance of getting it than now, someone not into psychedellics, no connections; probably not.

I just think its funny, being so careful and having the reassurance that it's something safe like mescaline while looking down on acid mostly because of it's popularity. In reality, almost no chance that it was mescaline. Even accepting something as mescaline is irresponsible to some degree. Given the time, it was almost certainly just some lsd though. Perhaps it gave her what she needed to have fun though. Acid is a scary word that roots itself in the back of many people's minds.

Haven't yet explained to her the likelyness that it wasn't mescaline. Not only because of the fact that I'd have to bust out some drug facts, and she thinks I spend too much time reading such things anyway (it's especially intrusive doing it to a time well before my birth)... but it's the woman's one (apparently) crazy psychedellic drug experience. Whatever her opinion of it, it's surely quite a memory. I don't need to go unraveling someone's great time of 35 years ago.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: MaJikFungus]
    #4725917 - 09/28/05 04:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Recently people have been selling the research chem Bromo Dragonfly as LSD.

Not really... None of it has been reported and confirmed outside of the initial vendor batch that was probably not even enough to be introduced to the black market. Br-Dfly is a lot more expensive per dose than LSD too...just doesn't make sense. Most people saying they've had bromo had some of the DOB blotters, some may have genuinely ate it, but I entirely doubt they got it on the street.

You'll most likely see 5-meo-AMT or DOB in place of LSD if its not bunk.

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Are there any drugs people diguise as LSD to sell? [Re: Organic]
    #4726167 - 09/28/05 06:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That's what I've been thinking. Don't get me wrong, the idea of something like br-dfly hitting the streets is something to think about. The potential for disaster is huge. But the pieces just don't seem to fit together, and it seems like an over reaction so far. I've only seen the one guy post on here (who supposedly had quite a lot), which lasted for a while. But still, don't believe it was 3 days.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience