Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesolomon7t
journeyman
Bad Trip (physically) Question
    #356038 - 07/16/01 11:49 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever had an experiance like this while on shrooms:
DOSE- 1/2 8th of Cubensis
WHAT HAPPENED- after about 30minutes i got extreme anxiety that kept getting worse and worse as the trip progressed. At about the same time I got extreme stomach pain to the point where i had to just curl up on my bed or lie on the ground for almost the whole trip. About 45 minutes into the trip I got really nautios (SP?). All these feelings would rapidly increase throughout the whole trip till they got to the point where i wanted to die and then it suddenly ended after about 6-8 hours (i cant remember exactly how long it was). This was arguebly the worst experiance in my life and because of it I havent done shrooms since. This was about 6months ago but I just got the idea to post it here to see if this has happened to anyone else and how they delt with it. So has anyone else experianced this? Please reply

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Bad Trip (physically) Question [Re: solomon7t]
    #356043 - 07/17/01 12:01 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i think its nauseous.. its never happened to me, but then again i've never tripped on shrooms before. why didn't you just throw up?? usually when you're nauseous, you should just throw up. i love throwing up. i feel alot better afterwards- even if its just to release tension. maybe you got really anxious because you werent sure about what you were putting into your body and maybe the mushroom had a part in it as well.. yes? no? hell if i know... i am just wondering why you didn't throw up.

My head is hurting..
DO CACA!
Engage in fecal expulsion!

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
Re: Bad Trip (physically) Question [Re: CACA]
    #356056 - 07/17/01 12:23 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like it is a little worse than just naseau. Usually when you feel sick to your stomache you puke and then feel better...Maybe they had some contamintation or something....did you get them from a reliable source? Or maybe you are really sensitive to shrooms (this probably isn't why). I have never had that happen to me in my many years of tripping.

Most of the activities described above are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended.

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Bad Trip (physically) Question [Re: shroom-girlie]
    #356060 - 07/17/01 12:31 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i said I think its "nauseous" because he had the (sp?) thing next to his misspelled naueseous. i wouldn't know jackshit about what exactly was going on with him.

My head is hurting..
DO CACA!
Engage in fecal expulsion!

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineApplejack
journeyman

Re: Bad Trip (physically) Question [Re: CACA]
    #356566 - 07/17/01 10:29 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hey soloman, About two weeks ago I had a very similer excperiance (sp?) I had just eaten only about 3gms and like an hour later the hole buzz just flashed on like a light, I mean I was really rolling! and further more I knew that in 3or 4 hours my parents were going to come home and we would be setting of FIRE WORKS! The Big ones that shoot way the hell up in the air and excplode into huge colorfull stars. Pannic washed over me in an awsome wave. What was I thinking! and I still had to do the dishes... HA! : ) I gagged myself trying to perg myself of the shrooms to try and come dback down. It was a hell I can not describe that went on for at least a cuple(SP?) of hours or more. I layed down in the dark on the couch in the computer room with the A/C on High, I was sweating profucely(SP?) At a point I even Seriocley wanted to die. After an hour or so every thing came back to normal.
Needless to say I have not tripped since. The week end after this next I will be going to my uncles place in the woods, he'll be well out of town. I'm thinking of tripping, I hope it goes better this time.

A monster reincarnation of Heratio Aljer...

--------------------
A monster reincarnation of Heratio Aljer...

OfflineBoland Gomba
journeyman
    #356597 - 07/17/01 11:45 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I've had a few bad trips off mushrooms. Each time something different happened to send me off to my own private hell. Once it was being out in the woods at night and having the shit scared out of me by a huge deer that jumped right in front of my path. Another time was when I harvested my first crop of mushrooms and was worried about unseen contamination - I ate approx 5 grams that night in a fruit smoothie and the trip hit hard and fast!. All the negative thoughts about contamination got worse and the whole evening was horrible, I really thought I was going to die. I spent about an hour puking my guts up. The only thing that saved my ass that night was my brother coming home and smoking me out with some kind bud.
Anyway, the one thing I've learned with mushrooms is that your state of mind at the time of ingestion is critical and even if that is good it always helps to have a good friend to trip with that can help calm you down if something unexpected happens while tripping. If you choose to do them again make sure your in a safe environment with people you trust. Plan it out ahead of time if possible. Mushrooms can be your best friend or your worst enemy!!

OfflineAxiom420
ADDICT

Loc: in the forest, behind the...
    #357053 - 07/18/01 11:08 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Some times the vicera just seem to get wierd when you put funny things inside of ya. I've never had extreme pain but things arn't always easy riding in the gut and intestines. I've experienced gut unpleasantness with both 'shrooms and acid. Don't let it scare you off, it might only have to do with what and when you ate normal food before hand.

--------------------
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
- Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate