Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
psychoactive fungus (pics)
    #355643 - 07/16/01 05:43 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

psychoactive fungus collected this morning on my way home from work.
i was just strollin along tired as hell. bleary eyed to boot.
i picked a few panaeolus mushrooms. i find in this dry weather having only lawn sprinkler water they grow short and chubby. i also fint that applying peat moss to the areas they grow produces alot more and larger mushrooms when it rains. so if anybody is going to seed their lawn for shrooms like i did, remember, peat moss good.
also as i was walking past a patch of phalaris grass ive been watching (but havent any MAOI to find any use whatsoever for extracting DMT, i bumped into a large patch of overgrown rye grass. so for what i beleive is the first time in this hunting forum im going to submit a non-mushroom psychoactive fungus namely, ergot. (after all MJ once posted deer guts) :)
so here they come. im not even going to TRY to ID the panaeolus, they are just too mutated and funky looking.
quick word of warning, if you find ergot... DONT EAT it. unless of course you want to die or spend your days drooling on the pillow the nice strong people strap you to while feeding you with a tube.
ergot, while being a scourse of LSD, is NOT consumable in its raw natural form. bread made from rye (ergotty bread as its called) that is infected has been known to cause extreme poisoning. this is after cooking and preparation, so directly eating these small black structures would be dumb and stupid.
i dont know much about ergolines. but this i know. take heed travellers :)

Edited by Mitchnast on 07/16/01 06:44 AM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: psychoactive fungus (pics) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #355644 - 07/16/01 05:51 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

heres the ergot, beware of it, but if anyone needs samples of ergot for biological samples or whaever (but not for friging around with like imbiciles who really dont know what to do with it) then id be happy to gather up some of it. that is of course IF it is legal to gether and offer this fungus. im not aware of a law against raw ergot. if there is one, then this isnt an offer it is a hypothetical offer :)

BTW. when i say imbiciles, i mean people like me who dont know what the fuck to do with erot because i havent got years of chemestry. so perhaps i should say the offer is only open to the very gifted. and if you dont know exactly what i mean without a detailed explanation, then consider yourself not offered. peace :)

Edited by Mitchnast on 07/16/01 06:52 AM.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: psychoactive fungus (pics) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #355781 - 07/16/01 11:55 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well Mitchnast, not being a chemist does not hurt anyone because you are a shroomer.

However the question in mind is is that Rye grain or any one of a dozen various different strains of wild grass?

If it is rye grain then it is definately Claviceps purpurea.

Ont he ontehr hand it could be any other one of a dozen fungus' gerowing on the grasses.

Regarding Claivceps purpurea, If it is Claviceps then it is a shame that you do not have a good microscope so you could then show everyone exactly what thoses small little purple mushrooms which are the fungus growing on the cockspur of the sclerotum of the ryegrain really look like. A small mushroom..

They are very minute but are definately mushrooms and there is an excellant colored photograph of the little purple colored mushrooms in Jonathan Ott and Jeremy Bigwood's "Teonanac?tl: Hallucinogenic Mushrooms of North America." (o.p.)

Anyway, Have a shroomy day

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Edited by mjshroomer on 07/16/01 01:03 PM.

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: psychoactive fungus (pics) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #355814 - 07/16/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Great pics Michnast. It looks like ergot to me, But I'm no expert on rye grass fungi. Ergot is definetly illegal to posess(I think it's schedule 1), but I doubt there is a single cop in your neighborhood who knows what it is or what it looks like. After all, we all know bright your average swine is. PBS has been running a show recently about the Salem which trials, and how they have traced the madness to ergot poisoning. Of all the horrible ways there are to die, ergot poisoning has got to be one of the worst, so stay away from that shit.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: psychoactive fungus (pics) [Re: superpimp]
    #355865 - 07/16/01 04:56 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

cops here are horses arses. they had a big sting about two months ago in which some of my friends were nailed.
they had this slimy little rat named blair who (FYI) ran to ontario if anybody wants to keep an eye out for this shameless little prick. he wore a wire AND a camera. heck he even videotaped himself having sex with a friend of mine THEN RATTED HER OUT there are approximately 80 people with 300+ possesion and traffiking related charges that would very much like a word with this guy. i cant remember his last name but it starts with the letter P. so watch out for a blair P in ontario. particularly one that arrived around may.

madness never slows down, it only piles up.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: psychoactive fungus (pics) [Re: superpimp]
    #355908 - 07/16/01 06:28 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

the salem witch trials eh? boy colonial america was maddening wasnt it? remember the first colony? good old jamestown? heh heh heh. hmmm, i wonder what this spiky little plant tastes like... only one way to find out... EVRYBODY DIG IN!
take an old culture, round up a bunch of poor folk, call them colonists and send them off to an unexplored land you can expect insanity, pillaging of native cultures, rampant lawlessness, rebellion against homenland, cival war, and finally world domination. and local facism disguized as democracy. thank god the planet is small enough that it only hapens once and were too dumb and absorbed in ways to fuck the system on our own terms of personal freedom to care. :) so lets all eat a spiky pod! were in a whole new microcosm evryday we wake up. settlers of the new day. colonists of the clock. today. we are the witches. and this board is salem. and today we are the crucible, damned for our actions. the difference is we knowingly undertake those actions curcomventing the shadow of consequence. fortified with a society of mindfully ignorant goody-goodies. the only delusion is good and evil. the only freedom is complete nhilism of consiosness. welcome to the paradox of the human experience. its enough to make the fledgeling birds of salem cringe like lemmings to the salty drop af the sea and the snapping mouths of schools of barbot as they desperately escape the prospect of society by throwing their lives to nature at the first glmpse of a population density that pushes interaction. we could learn alot form a rodent. or un-learn alot :)
but we know better, for we have sat in the throne of god, we have delved through grand instances of lucidity. felt joy, felt fear, felt ourselves and opened our eyes wider than ever.
truly felt the love of our friends. the recipie for the socially damned. take one reality, add pot, and escape on high for 2 hours till sober. :)
if, pot is an escape from reality. mushrooms are a direct assault. give er baby!
and how.
evrybody has 2 walls. like yin and yang. they hide eachother till it seems like they have no walls at all. Dans le silence du poisson-lune.
pholosophait on fond des brunes. the silence of the paradoxal human ego. and those who think the acid and the mushrooms will damage your mind. guess what, the damage is always there. they psychadellics just might unveil it. maybe. :) wouldn't you like to know? yes, you wouldn't.
jamais nema ne sora, noire penses du poisson-chat.
the black thoughts of the catfish.
:) a quois je joue? je joue de la guitare.

madness never slows down, it only piles up.

Edited by Mitchnast on 07/16/01 07:30 PM.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale