Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Herb suggestions?
    #3545869 -

I'm looking for some suggestions for some herbal smoking blends you can buy online. Not those cheesy marijuana knockoff "legal buds" that I see so much of. I'm not looking for a replacement for pot, just some pleasent herbal blends that taste decent and give a good effect. I've been looking at some stores online and I've found quite a few but I'm not sure which to order.
Has anybody tried some, and if so what would you suggest or not suggest I order?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herb suggestions? [Re: DNKYD]
    #3545877 -

Smoking in general should not be preferred imo.

Infusions are much better and the effects are also much better.

If you must smoke you can try a combo of:
Catnip
Damiana
Peppermint
Salvia Divinorum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herb suggestions? [Re: DNKYD]
    #3545910 -

Sceletium Tortuosum can be good if it is of high quality..it contains SSRI's and in my experience can produce a very enjoyable high. If you can find a liquid/high grade extract that would probably be best, you can smoke raw material if you want but it would probably more effective to prepare a tea or something like that..if it is potent enough some people will even snort it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herb suggestions? [Re: ekomstop]
    #3546663 -

Kanna is good but wasnt my cup of tea..

I was a fan of dream herb.. Both extract and leaves/flowers were good(taste wasnt anything special)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herb suggestions? [Re: Legoulash]
    #3546676 -

I've had good experiences smoking dried Amanita Muscaria. AM produces a very mellow or 'stoned' effect without hallucinations. It can be ordered online as well. I'm guessing it would be alright to mix with some of the other legal herbs mentioned.

-BP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum DxShroomFactor 1,736 18 11/11/03 09:08 PM
by synthesis
* anyone ever tried any of those legal herbs?
( 1 2 all )
mshrmmitch 3,854 22 12/02/04 09:08 AM
by Silven
* What supplements/vitamins/herbs do you take?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 5,308 33 04/04/08 04:11 PM
by boxcarguy07
* Salvia Extraction Methods sublimistri 1,388 8 01/13/05 03:43 PM
by MeatSpace
* Dream herbs? Kenny7822 707 4 01/01/05 11:59 AM
by Adom
* Best place to get some salvia extract? Bossk 675 1 07/06/04 07:05 PM
by OldSpice
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,192 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* What type of tea do you suggest to drink?
( 1 2 all )
boO 5,966 31 02/20/03 12:19 PM
by Morphrying

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
877 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.