Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMagikBus
LATEST HUNT! (pics)
    #343547 - 06/18/01 11:14 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Welp folks, they rain has been heavy, the sun has been hot, so I decided to go for another hunt. MUCH better results this time! I found 3 nice cubes, includeing one monster burger sized one. I also found lots and lots of blue meanies. I am getting pretty good at spotting these things, as opposed to thier look alikes.

Anyhow, since I am still an amature i am posting pics for people to give me positive identification. pic 1 i have labled with the cubes, the copes, and a few i found 'questionable' the second pic is the same, just the cubes are sitting on thier ends.

PLEASE look at these. If any of you experts see anything that is probably wrong, please let me know. Better to be safe.

thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: LATEST HUNT! (pics) [Re: MagikBus]
    #344076 - 06/19/01 12:14 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

gnarly layout man.

madness never slows down, it only piles up.

Offlinepsilocybian
enthusiast
Re: LATEST HUNT! (pics) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #344148 - 06/19/01 02:48 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hey! Those look exactly like the ones I picked from the pasture by my house. If you live in the US, then what area?

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: LATEST HUNT! (pics) [Re: psilocybian]
    #344150 - 06/19/01 02:55 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

those are all warm-climate speceis. found after wet weather bewteen texas and south carolina and evrywhere south (rough approximation) growing on cow manure, the copes all stain blue, and almost all of the cubensis stain blue.

what part of the country is the pasture you pick from? if youre picking active speceis outside of that area that look like that then you most likely have a panaeolus species :)

madness never slows down, it only piles up.

OfflineMagikBus
Re: LATEST HUNT! (pics) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #344294 - 06/19/01 08:55 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I am located in central florida. These shroomies were picked from pastures that were along the st. john's river. In fact, anyone in central florida Who wanted to go shrooming but does not want to get caught, heres a tip: rent a canoe and take it down the st. johns or the econalakahatchee river. Banks on both sides are are cow pastures.. Nothing really stopping you from hopping out, having a quick peek, and then back in your canoe.

BTW, copes are supposed to be so much more active than cubes, but after I ate all the copes I picked up I bearly had a buz.. Was not until I ate the big shroom that I had a good trip settle in.

Offlinepsilocybian
enthusiast
    #344373 - 06/19/01 11:46 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I live in the Georgia/Carolina area. I am about 350 miles from, say, Rainbow Springs Florida. Those look like the ones I found, and I nearly have to eat my weight in them to have a good trip.

OfflineMagikBus
    #344474 - 06/19/01 03:07 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Nod.. They say those cyans are supposed to be more potent than the cubes, but I dunno. Next time I take them I plan on waiting till I have a shitload and then boiling them down.

Has anyone else had weak experiences with cyans??

Offlinepsilocybian
enthusiast
    #344638 - 06/19/01 07:37 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck it dude, just eat em. The faster you get it in your body, the faster you'll trip. Just eat 20 or 30 of em at once. I ate like 15, then about 6-10 after, and had a good trip. But if I ate all that at once, I woulda had an awsome trip. It's like the time my friend offered me two free sugar cubes, but I was nervous because I didnt know how good the acid was, so I only ate one. I regretted it.

OfflineShroomerBoy
    #344857 - 06/20/01 12:39 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Congradulations on your find! Those are some beautiful specimens! Those are nice pics too. The season is just beginning and hearing of someone in the area having a sucessful hunt makes me really happy and anxious. I cant wait to find some little magic guys like those!

I live in Ocala, FL. We've had a lot of rain over the past couple of days and tomorrow i plan to go out and get some cubes and maybe, hopefully i'll stumble upon some copes. I went out today about two hours after the rain and found some non-actives. I was dissapointed that they weren't active, but they still rose my hope on finding some good ones tomorrow. Where exactly in central florida do you live?

Offlinepsilocybian
enthusiast
Re: LATEST HUNT! (pics) [Re: ShroomerBoy]
    #345169 - 06/20/01 12:26 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Oh shit!!! You live in Ocala!!! My grand parents live in Dunellon, which is like right outside of Ocala. They live in Rainbow Springs. I know to get to Ocala, you go down on road past the golf course and the park, turn down a another road, go underneath the train trestle, down that road past the Air Port, and by some horse tracks, and your there.
Maybe we could meat up next time I visit them. There are plenty of Horse feilds to look around in. And the good thing about Florida is that it rains pratically everyday!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale