Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFace_Tripper
journeyman
Loc: New York, USA
Steaming Jars in pot with water
    #337193 - 06/07/01 05:03 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I've only tried this one time prior to now. The first time, I don't know if it was luck, but I got no contams from the 6 jars I used. Right now I'm doing it again, and I want to know the real chances of contamination using this method because I figure, I was just really lucky on the first try, and I don't want to be dissapointed with results. Anyone have experience or info?

"It is not knowing which in what makes us flemish beyond what is real, it is how we try to embrace the changing seasons in our lives with grains of thought." - Brinkenvog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Steaming Jars in pot with water [Re: Face_Tripper]
    #337225 - 06/07/01 05:30 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Some of these posts amaze me...
Yeah I know someone with experience with what your asking "YOU"....i dont understand you've already done it and according to you you had very good results, there are no guarantees. What else do you want? Here's my advice "do what you did the last time, you must of being doing something right".....lol

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Anonymous

Re: Steaming Jars in pot with water [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #340222 - 06/13/01 10:14 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I've found that using a cheap pressure cooker is better; you don't even need a good one, but it seems to be more effective and I've gotten better results Steaming works reasonably well also, but I prefer pressure cooking because I still got some contams woth steaming. =|

Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies