Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Best Cell PHone Plan
    #3370685 -

Well, I need to get a cell phone, the time has come. What are the best/worst companies? I dont need a lot of minutes either. Thanks for the help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: Buddha5254]
    #3370801 -

US Cellular.

that's who I have. I have unlimited incoming minutes (anytime, anyday) 1000 daytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends. plus the regular stuff... caller id, call forwarding, call waiting, 3 way, voicemail, etc, etc.

39.99 a month.

oh and I have like 250 text messages. it's like 2.95 extra. and insurance, 4.95

after taxes it ends up being around $55 a month


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: Buddha5254]
    #3370804 -

Nextel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: Buddha5254]
    #3370981 -

Everyone is going to say what they use unless they hate it. As am I. I go through Verizon and have never had problems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: Cookies]
    #3370993 -

lumens said:
Nextel



Nextel suck donkey balls here.  My work phone is Nextel and it drops out everywhere I go.

My personal phone is Cingular and it kicks ass over all others.  I get reception where no other phones do around here.  And the rollover plan is great! :thumbup:  I don't know why nobody else does this.

But it probably varies from place to place.  You'd be better off asking people who live in your area.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: K20A2]
    #3371005 -

I had att before the merger with cingulair, they're still trying to get me to upgrade to the MSM bullshit cause i got the old plan.

They send me this shit saying i should switch over, but if i do, i lose free weekends and nights and 100 minutes of airtime. I suggest you dont get sucked into the cellphone trap.. they fucking suck and they rip you off every chance that they get.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: vivid]
    #3371036 -

NEXTEL FUCKING SUX......listen sprint is excellent...it has expanded, works everywhere!! (i know from experience) and has great plans


--------------------
trippinSki

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3371116 -

StonedShroom said:
US Cellular.

that's who I have. I have unlimited incoming minutes (anytime, anyday) 1000 daytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends. plus the regular stuff... caller id, call forwarding, call waiting, 3 way, voicemail, etc, etc.

39.99 a month.

oh and I have like 250 text messages. it's like 2.95 extra. and insurance, 4.95

after taxes it ends up being around $55 a month



thats a good plan they dont have that in washington that i know of cingular(at&t) or verison have the best networks

i have cingular as they were the only ones who didnt make me pay deposit athough i have a recipte saying i did so i will get my 200$ back next yr i have 600anytime minutes 100text messages unlimited night and weekends for about 60$ after taxs its a bit much but i talk alot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: Buddha5254]
    #3371304 -

Verizion 1200 minutes a month for $60 ...it even works in mexico


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Cell PHone Plan [Re: OldSpice]
    #3371789 -

Durrr... I just have rogers pay as you go. Costs like $.33 a minute on the anytime plan, then $.39 a minute if you're on the evenings and weekends plan. It's not too shabby, suits my needs seeing as how my cell phone usage totally fluctuates.
Not a real plan, but yeah, no commitments.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help with cell phone. ShroomyMcPot 898 6 12/19/04 08:28 PM
by browndustin
* whats your cell-phone ring???
( 1 2 3 all )
MrBump 4,873 42 10/19/04 05:29 PM
by Society
* Cell Phone Grave OneMoreRobot3021 645 6 04/19/05 05:05 PM
by Kamek
* Sexy Moans for Mobile Phones RandalFlagg 743 1 03/09/05 07:31 PM
by Help on the Way
* if your teen had a cell....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
chinadoll 7,784 100 07/29/06 11:23 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Funny phone drug code
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 8,448 54 10/21/05 03:25 PM
by ronald321
* if you have a phone
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 1,552 25 02/23/05 08:11 AM
by moog
* what phone to you have/rate my phone onetime 1,907 12 11/28/04 07:09 PM
by ImOver18

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,198 topic views. 10 members, 22 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.