Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Loc: Soma dreaming itself
How cannabis has interfered with what I really want
    #3335687 - 11/09/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The tale of Soma in cannabis.

When tag was young teenager, got into smoking cannabis.

Has been over so since.

Spiritual as it is.

Found to be an un-needed desire put forth in my life.

Now this desire blocks half of your third eye.

Thus cannabis symbolically blocks half of the third eye.

I need to get my head straight on. Im not gonna smoke cannabis anymore.

It has impaired me.

Its almost somekind of addiction.

The high.

I smoked my last bowl. The bowl of eternity. Just a few moments go.

I wish you all that you wish me on helping myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: Tag_Number]
    #3335737 - 11/09/04 01:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

keep smoking i would say,
personally i'm a daily smoker when i have the stuff
best technique is smoking once in a week imo

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3335810 - 11/09/04 01:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am currently seeking spiritual enlightenment and am thinking of reducing the smoke also. but it just depends on what you want to do. I have noticed smoking cannabis daily makes it easier for me to sleep but harder to remember the dreams I had.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: BanJankri]
    #3335815 - 11/09/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BanJankri said:
I am currently seeking spiritual enlightenment and am thinking of reducing the smoke also. but it just depends on what you want to do. I have noticed smoking cannabis daily makes it easier for me to sleep but harder to remember the dreams I had.

That's wicked that you say that, i was just telling a friend how i'd like to slow down on smoking just so i can remember my dreams. Then after blazing tonight, i told him i sleep insanely better after smoking.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineDeviate
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3335875 - 11/09/04 01:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sounds a lot like me. smoking cannabis originally expanded my mind quite a bit. i believe the value of cannabis is that while it is a true psychedelic, the effects are much milder and and more controllable than the stronger psychs like shrooms. for this reason i was able to use it in many different situations and many of the insights i had on it stuck with me. yes i liked it so much that i smoked it every day and after a while the negative effects began to show up. cannabis is what originnally got me into spirituality and helped me learn to meditate but after a while it became a hindrance to my spiritual progression rather than a helper. i quit 2 weeks ago and my mind still hasn't cleared completely from the cannabis fog but i am certainly feeling better physically. i don't plan to smoke again for at least another month and i will never smoke daily again. good luck.

Edited by Deviate (11/09/04 01:43 AM)

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #3335974 - 11/09/04 03:13 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I see a lot of these threads and I am starting to think that a lot of people smoke pot so they have a built in excuse for their failures and shortcomings in their life.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: SpecialEd]
    #3336062 - 11/09/04 05:13 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I cannot believe that on the alcohol thread many were dogging on alcohol as evil, but on this one several are singing the praises of an equally dangerous drug. Cannabis is an insidious drug that with chronic use will permenantly damage the lungs and possibly one's capacity for motivation. Like most other drugs moderate use is relatively harmless. Using it as an excuse for one's failures is a copout, I agree. I used to use alcohol as an excuse for why I was a fat, complacent loser. Take responsibility for your self, people, don't blame drugs because you made the judgement call to use them. At the same time the people who consider daily marijuana use to be healthy or spiritual are really fooling themselves. I also use to use entheogens frequently for this "reason". When I was much younger I would eat 5-6 hits of acid every Saturday and then 5-6 on every Wednesday. I did this for over 2 years at this rate because I considered LSD to be harmless. I started to have panic attacks and free floating anxiety and finally pinpointed the problem. Entheogens can be good if used maybe 2 to 3 times a year...tops. All drugs can be good or bad depending on their use.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #3336672 - 11/09/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"."

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Edited by LunarEclipse (11/21/04 04:32 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #3336746 - 11/09/04 10:14 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

or, to quit, was your grandest bong, mix up a good 4g weed stuff the pipe, bye even some more weed, then stash it all away.

then you know you could go smoke and still smoke more and even could mix more and smoke more an have more even still.

yet you do off course not smoke the filled bowl. just let it stay there, knowing you not need nor want it? :P he-he

"to catch the drift of mind, be mind"
-unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #3336792 - 11/09/04 10:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Physical exercise can help clear the fog quicker and is good for you as well.

I like getting stoned and then working out or playing racquetball.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlineoxide_54
Stranger
    #3336936 - 11/09/04 11:28 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I recently decided to stop smoking bud cause I have HPPD. HPPD + Cannabis = very weird person.

I had approximatly 10g of bud left when I made this the decision and rolled the whole lot it to one massive chiff (4 king skins long + no baccy) passed out woke feeling great didn't sleep for 3 days and haven't wanted to smoke since.

I personally found a lot of the cannabis fog ++ the addictabilty of it came from smoking it with tobbaco.

oxide_54

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: Gomp]
    #3336948 - 11/09/04 11:31 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Edited by LunarEclipse (11/21/04 04:30 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: SpecialEd]
    #3337075 - 11/09/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah,

I see extremes.

Like EVERY drug it can be used for good or for bad.

The problem really lies in societies misconception of drugs. Its not a case of is this drug positive or negative as every drug could have positive and negative aspects.

If this is the conclusion you are looking for then give up because you will never decide correctly weather weed is good or bad. It is both and neither depending on what YOU do with it.

I gotta admit it is shitty when you see someone fucking themselves up into a paranoid recluse who then keeps smoking and making up foolish reasons to justify their actions. Happened to many of my friends, I still have trouble convincing them that their reasons are flawed. This seems to be a property of herb though, ignorance is bliss or I don't give a fuck!

--------------------

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: Ego Death]
    #3337524 - 11/09/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sometimes i get anxiety problems and i know in part, they are related to cannabis.
I've tried smoking less but i still do it on a daily basis, only at night after work, just to relax... but i do abuse it on weekends.
danoEoboy, it's like you say, i keep making up reasons but man, sometimes when i look around and understand my sober state of consciousness ... it feels so good just to let it go and get dumb, get dumb and far away from all this paranoia. Anyway, i guess cannabis has also its own paranoia.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: Swami]
    #3337589 - 11/09/04 02:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Banjankri said: I am currently seeking spiritual enlightenment and am thinking of reducing the smoke also. but it just depends on what you want to do. I have noticed smoking cannabis daily makes it easier for me to sleep but harder to remember the dreams I had.

Two or three weeks after you stop smoking, goign to sleep sorta comes back to normal, which means its alot easier to go to sleep when you feel like it, without needing to smoke a joint before goin to bed. And at the same time, your dreams get alot more vivid and seem alot more real, and often get very bizarre.

What I do now is I have cycles of a month or two when I smoke, and then I don't smoke for a month or two. I really like it this way. Yall should try it...of course this demands perseverance which alot of bud smokers lack of.

--------------------

InvisibleMellowMood
Dreamin Man
Loc: in the vast
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: exclusive58]
    #3337663 - 11/09/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dreaming like I use to is my only motivation to quit...and that aint enough. :rasta:

--------------------
"Im a dreamin man
yes thats my problem
I cant tell when im
not being real"

Invisibletrick

Loc: unknown
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: MellowMood]
    #3337738 - 11/09/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i just smoke it like every once a week or every two weeks, sometimes months. moderation is easy for me when coming to the only drugs i do (weed, shrooms). i use cannabis as a spiritual and communial thing (i always smoke with good, good life long friends). same with shrooms. peace.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: MAIA]
    #3338083 - 11/09/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

MAIA As they say life is what you make it.

You don't have to be high or wasted to not think about the worlds ills. Hell, its gonna be a tough job to change this world for the better!

Its underestimated because we are caught up in daily life but reading a book or listening to music can be one of the most profound, euphoric and spiritual experiences. Something as simple as this alone is truly amazing, the power of our own minds. Our capacity to think! Always try and exist in the present tense, you are living now don't get caught up in future or past and obscure delusion, constantly percieving feeling contents with just the essence of life. Just sit there and feel your senses, practise turning logical thought process off at will. Once you break this, it becomes easier to turn any thought process off at will. Paranoia and anxiety are just a collecting of thoughts within your mind.

Anxiety and paranoia stem from a basic GOOD instinct. That is you care about what other people think about you. Recognise this thought process and recognise that other people, ironicly, are most likely thinking exactlty the same thing. What you in turn think of them!!!

Hope I made sense, peace bro!

--------------------

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #3338392 - 11/09/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If you feel ganj is blocking your third eye (or half of it), try quitting for one solid month and if you still feel the urge to toke, try again.

At that time, keep in mind you've succeeded in laying off the bud for one month, and encourage yourself to take a break again if you feel you can't handle the drug no more.

However, if after that month you feel no desire, all the better !

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Loc: Soma dreaming itself
Re: How cannabis has interfered with what I really want [Re: Alan Stone]
    #3338696 - 11/09/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you all for the input into the doors of perception.

I have found cannabis to cloud reality and understand the Tao.

With psiloc(yb)in mushrooms I have found them to make everything crystal clear. Like a crystal matrix. Boost my serotonin (5-HT) levels. Extremely opening my third eye. Although I dont treat mushrooms like I do cannabis. As mushrooms do not acompany the desire.

Mushrooms are something that are eternal.

Once in awhile can hold all sorts of insights.

Mushrooms are overall the most "sacred" and "mind expanding" drug I have done.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract