Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: Swami]
    #620480 - 04/27/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i have stumbled onto something here that is greater than you can imagine, i can't even laugh, i feel sick and crazier than ever bit i know that is illusion.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #620543 - 04/27/02 03:20 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Edited by enter (04/27/02 03:21 PM)

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: World Spirit]
    #620614 - 04/27/02 04:47 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If i ever have a bad dream, its usually because of something in my life that im worrying about. And the dream always seems to help

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Anonymous

#620758 - 04/27/02 08:45 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Dreams are as real to me as waking reality. When something major happens in a dream, something major is going on in my life. To me, a dream is where the consciousness goes back to the 'inside' and lives in an entirely different world that is not ruled by laws. Dreams are a reflection of ourselves and reality. We all spend a great deal of time in this reality, and yet we may fail to take notice of the significance of our dreams.
Demons? Sure.. I've encountered probably hundreds of "demons" in dreams. It's real enough to me. Usually, these demons perceived in dreams can be related to certain "demons" in waking life. But in a world that is not composed of the physical we see these demons at face value.
But more so than demons, do I spend with "angels" if you want to call them that. It is my theory that most dreams take place in the fifth density, which coincidentally is a purely spiritual world, there is no matter... only energy. Nightmares, or Fear Induced Dreams occur in the dark side of the fifth density. Where beings who feed on fear live. Most people that dream here have what is often called Night Terrors. Whereas a lucid dream occurs in a higher overtone on the fifth density. But that's just my observation, it really doesn't mean anything.

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #620990 - 04/28/02 01:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

2. All the dreams i can ever remember were so intricatly detailed that I couldn't tell them from real life. Often the situations are totaly different from my life, waking up in a forest of japan and running home and running home for super.. to a life thats not mine, but that i dont question. EVeryone answers how i cannot expect, they trick me, they suprise me.

um yeah,..

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: ]
    #621004 - 04/28/02 02:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Science doesn't define the dictionary. There are hundreds of words whose meaning or represenation cannot be proven. The word represents the idea. They don't represent that it is in truth, or in fiction.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: Jared]
    #621197 - 04/28/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #621229 - 04/28/02 10:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #622061 - 04/29/02 08:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry about the late response, no computer access until now.........
.......yes........
I frequently have interactions with "demons", psychic entities, angels, (no ghosts though---meaning disembodied human spirits).........
I am an empath and see, hear, and feel things that most others around me do not.......I don't ask for it....it just happens to me........
I believe that since I am "in the business" of helping people get "free" from control and fear that there are certain "forces" or evil entities that don't want this happening and I get "attacked".......

Not your "normal" life but its all I know.....

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: Tannis]
    #622340 - 04/29/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #622986 - 04/30/02 08:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well, lets start with the small ones.....2-2 1/2 feet tall, usually creating fear, or doubt (like the doubt that would cause you to despair or fall into depression). They come in first in most cases and "pry the door open" for stronger spirits. Then you have the class that are about man sized. They can create fear, terror or increase the despair or depression. I have found that some do induce suicide and follow family blood lines, father to son, mother to daughter, etc.,. Some are territorial spirits that stay in a certain area, some have free roam. Some travel in the daylight, while others like the "night terror" encircle the earth, always remaining in the dark and often striking around 2:30 am---3 am......
These are often able to cloak themselves and appear as shaddowy or energetic masses. When this occurs, it means that a higher spirit is involved and must be dealt with first, in order to banish the "lower" spirit.
Then within this class and within the higher class you find winged demons and also races of very unusual creatures that may resemble a "cat-like" race, or look almost skeleton like, or they can take on an alien, or even human appearance. I don't mean that they "change" their appearance....there are just many different types.

The Tale of A Night Terror

Several years ago, I worked in a juvenile detention center. Sometimes we would find placements for all the juveniles into perminant houseing and the center would empty out for a day or two. At that time, only a small amount of paperwork and laundry would need to be done and you would be on call. If no calls came in and no kids were picked up by police then it was an easy shift and you could sleep or watch TV in the dayroom with the supervisors blessing.....
I came to work one day and the center was empty. The person I relieved mentioned that he was glad they got rid of this one suicidal kid because he was weird! He said that he heard voices and was just acting weird, according to the staff.
I settled in, did my paperwork and laundry and then watched TV until I got sleepy....no phone calls and I decided to go into one of the rooms (cells) and sleep a little.
Around 2 am----I came up out of the bed screaming!!!!!!!! This is very uncharacteristic of me. Nothing frightens me normally. I had dreamed of something coming through the wall of the cell behind me. I was in room #2 and the thing came through the wall from room #1.
I was absolutely terrified and began praying out loud. I went around and turned on every light I could possiblly find and continued to shout in prayer....all the while I was terrified. I finally shouted at the "thing" to get out and eventually it left and I returned to normal.
I then remembered that the staff I relieved earlier, had said something about this kid who heard voices.....
I checked the file and found that this kid had been in room #1....the same room where I felt the presence of this spirit come from.......
I pieced together the details and realized that this was a "night terror" or demon who inflicts terror and nightmares during sleep, and a demon who often returns periodically if not nightly to the victum.
It seemed that the spirit returned to find this kid, and when he found the cell was empty, it went looking for someone else and found me!

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams interferred with by God or your adversaries [Re: Tannis]
    #624327 - 05/01/02 07:55 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #625521 - 05/03/02 07:47 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sometimes.....these experiences are validated by other people who see, sense the same things.....without having spoken to me............
........spooky..........

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order