Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Phobias
    #3333731 -

Got any phobias of your own?

i cant stand spiders.. i freak the fuck out if i so much as walk into a web.. im getting goosebumps just thinking about the lil bastards.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3333746 -

Trichopathophobia


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3333764 -

Flying insects, most specficially bees and wasps. Probably from being stung a bunch of times in the face by wasps when I was a child. Even if it's a house fly or something it sets me on edge.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3333779 -

I also have a phobia of spiders. I hate it. If I see one, I start to shake and have a panic attack. I wish I knew why this horrible fear existed, because I know that they are just "God's creatures" and all that, but I just get so terrified when I come across one.

I have a fear of being trapped. I can't stand it when I cannot readily see/access the exit of somewhere. I just always want an out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: unbeliever]
    #3333783 -

Wasps kinda freak me out. Im not really afraid of them its just that there are a few species that demand respect. The japanese wasp can dissolve yur flesh very quickly!! :eek: :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3333787 -

a picture of a cockroach brings me to brink of vomitting...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3333802 -

Have you seen the movie arachnaphobia? It's a really hardcore movie. Especially the showdown at the end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3333896 -

homophobic


--------------------
trippinSki

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: derrrk]
    #3333969 -

im chlostrophobic


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: sui]
    #3334010 -

I am kind of scared of high places. I used to climb to get over it, and still will rock climb but standing on the edge of a huge gaping canyon scares me shitless! Also sometimes I get really shy around people, it's weird because othertimes I am very outgoing.  :shrug:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3334018 -

Let's see, where to begin...
Heights, Centipedes, and large groups of people are my main phobias.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias *DELETED* [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3334041 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: blink]
    #3334071 -

im the same way phishgirrl....i think its just an instinct to feel uncomfortable or scared standing on a gaping canyon


--------------------
trippinSki

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3334107 -

I get shy too, around people I'm not comfortable with. It's sort of weird, because there is this part of me that wants and tries to be outgoing and exuberant, but then the reserved, quiet part of me prevails.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: MOTH]
    #3334290 -

small spaces and that about it.....think i should sneak off and get my tarantula mwhahaaha


--------------------
Blue monkey in a blender, red blood on the walls!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3334308 -

Open ocean. If i can't see the bottom, i sure as hell ain't swimming in that spot.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3334425 -

I've got a few...

I don't like driving to places I have never been before....don't ask, I have no clue why.
I don't like the dark when I'm stoned, my imagination runs wild and I often flashback to a bad shroom trip. (only when I'm by myself though)
Public Speaking...I have a real problem with speaking in large groups of people I don't know.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: MOTH]
    #3334542 -

Quote:
I wish I knew why this horrible fear existed



because of natural selection, as in those who developed a fear of spiders didn't get killed by them and reproduced unliked the people who let them live in their bush then got poisoned and died.


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: d33p]
    #3334590 -

I'm the same way. I have a hard time swimming in dark deep water, especially the ocean. NEVER the ocean. I'm mostly just afraid of whales. If I were, say, scuba diving, down fairly deep, and I looked up and saw the silhouette of a whale swimming above me, I would be terrified...or if it came even closer. Yeah, that would suck...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phobias [Re: PoopShooter]
    #3334661 -

Heights and Spiders. Eaughh!


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to overcome a phobia?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,000 30 12/02/04 11:27 PM
by Divided_Sky
* I hate wasps mellowparty 892 13 08/24/11 03:21 PM
by mellowparty
* Spiders drSE 750 15 07/22/07 07:20 PM
by Syle
* Just saw a spider... pwnasaurus 562 14 06/30/09 01:18 AM
by Mysterium Fidei
* Do you automatically kill spiders if they're in your place?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Nifflerz 3,577 99 10/03/12 09:26 AM
by Hashishins
* Wasps and the Tarantula Hawk Repertoire89 1,020 19 07/07/16 09:16 AM
by Repertoire89
* new species of spider discovered in the amazon
( 1 2 all )
Salomon 3,494 29 01/17/13 04:26 PM
by hotpocket
* i wake up with spider bite all the time...
( 1 2 3 all )
dummy 3,486 40 03/06/11 10:47 PM
by dummy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,920 topic views. 6 members, 22 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.