Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hate wasps
    #14960809 -

Basically I like all living crap including everything from parasitic worms to spiders and toads. But I can't stand wasps: useless, hateful bastards whose sole function is to piss off all other living things around them :zomgwtf:. I take great  joy in killing those fuckers. I sucker punched one of them yesterday and it didn't even manage to sting me :highfive:

I was enjoying my roll the other day and one attacked me without a warning while I was in bed. Anyone else enjoy killing wasps?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: mellowparty]
    #14960821 -

Wasps and blood sucking parasites are the ONLY insects which I generally kill without hesitation or provocation.

They're my enemy. Simple as that.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: mellowparty]
    #14960831 -

I share your deep hatred, the house I'm repainting and fixing up now for a customer is enormous and so far we've knocked down a good 20 nests....fuckers are EVERYWHERE!!!! but it's pretty satisfying to hose them down with those nifty 28+ft spray cans of waspish death. Especially after being harassed when you're 30ft up a ladder with an orbital sander in hand lol.


--------------------
"The edge, there is no honest way to explain it, because the only ones who know where it is are the ones who have gone over." Dr. HST, the true king of fun - RIP

Federal Bureau of Keeping Juice
Special Agent Fun Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: propensity]
    #14960833 -

Ants... fucking ants... hate them and will always kill if i see one inside... if its outside ill just leave it be though usually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: Adolin] * 1
    #14960848 -

I know.  Fuckin' WASPs!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: propensity]
    #14960905 -

propensity said:
kill without hesitation or provocation.




:highfive: Im trying to build a deodorant+lighter flamethrower.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: mellowparty]
    #14960914 -

Total flea/mosquito/tick/wasp genocide  :crankynoweed:


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: propensity]
    #14960927 -

I havent see any fleas, mosquitoes and ticks around here. But yeah fuck them too :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: Silversoul]
    #14960930 -

Silversoul said:
I know.  Fuckin' WASPs!



Indubitably.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: mellowparty]
    #14960939 -

mellowparty said:
I havent see any fleas, mosquitoes and ticks around here. But yeah fuck them too :yesnod:



Nigga what?

None of those things?

Sounds like paradise. What about bed bugs?


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: propensity]
    #14960952 -

no dude, just spiders and wasps


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: propensity]
    #14960957 -

propensity said:
Total flea/mosquito/tick/wasp genocide  :crankynoweed:



YES! I'd be the happiest person in the world if I never had to be sticky and smell funky from bug spray and never got stung again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: Adolin]
    #14960964 -

I was helping someone dismantle a trampoline the other day, and while I was throwing parts in the dumpster I saw something crawling out and felt it on my hand, turns out there was a hornets nest inside the metal bar, I tossed it into the dumpster as quickly as I could and bolted. Luckily I didn't get attacked by the whole nest of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate wasps [Re: Caine]
    #14971522 -

That video rules.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* just got stung by a wasp damnit ZippoZM 923 11 07/01/05 10:07 PM
by flowstone
* Dumpster Dining; FREE food for ALL to enjoy!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
didjin_d 9,563 111 03/20/08 10:31 PM
by fiasco
* there's mosquitos on the river
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,332 23 07/25/04 11:01 PM
by hairs
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* parasitic wasp drives zombie cockroach Yoschie99 1,479 9 02/03/06 12:37 PM
by KristiMidocean
* Another Reason to Hate PETA daimyo 1,208 11 12/10/05 05:37 AM
by OJK
* Nature freak friend and mosquitoes.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Big_Whoop 8,057 69 11/15/16 08:04 PM
by CrAcKbAbY
* I caught a wasp in an old PF jar...
( 1 2 all )
RoachMan 2,467 26 05/02/07 08:22 PM
by RoachMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
893 topic views. 2 members, 203 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.